Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
15K views 260 replies 52 participants last post by  NineHells 
#1 · (Edited)
I know there is a regional sign in for our region, but I'd like to know who here resides in VA. We got alot of new members lately and I dont know how many are from VA. So, if you live in VA, post your username, 1st name, vehicle, and part of VA your in.

Thanx Va peoples!

I'll start:

Jonrod - Jon, 2007 Eclipse GS ultra red, Norfolk

#3 ·
thats why I started this post...gotta rally my people..there prolly in hiding, I cant blame them with our states horrible laws....

live4redline is a VA people! :lmfao:

#6 ·
thanx, I know theres gotta be more of us...I hope some of our guests read this thread and man up and join. they prolly think they have the only 4g in VA, like i did at one point..

#8 ·
Guess not.... funny thing is that I see more and more 4g's all the time here, some modded! what makes them think they have the right to not register here....:scream:

#10 ·
well, I have 2 small club4g.org decals, one on the front winshield and one on rear windshield.... every 4g'er I encounter, I refer them to this site...and they never seem to pop up here... its trivial..

#17 ·
State laws in VA are pretty bad.... but i don;t complain becouse at least where not CA! LOL

Live4Redline - David, 2007 Eclipse GT6 Ultra Red, Prince George Virginia

Can find me every friday and saturday off the Bells Road Exit of Richmond, VA.

#19 ·
Been real busy here as of late.

But never fear i'm never too far from Club 4G.

#20 ·
Born in Bristol, VA.. however now residing in Charleston, SC. I do go back home every now and then.. sometimes to hit up car shows and such = )

#22 ·
what's a peope ? :scratch:

:wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.