Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - NEW(Rear seat delete)
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2015, 05:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Clovisman

Name: John
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
Sounds great Will. We do have the use of the Eclipse Factory Service Manual, that will help when it comes time to removing interior panels, speakers, stereo, wiring, and such. The only thing I will stress is disconnecting the battery before messing with any electronics!! The car's electrical system can be very fussy. There are several on-board computers, and when you mess with them they will mess with you. You will see Warnings in the manual about the SRS, Safety Restraint Systems, there are components, wiring harness, and connector, especially under the dash and seats.

Here is a link to the manual, if you need help finding anything, just hit me up and I'll point you in the right direction/s.
2006 Eclipse Factory Service Manual | Tearstone

The 2006-2012 Eclipse Factory Service Manual Link:
http://tearstone.com/2006-eclipse-fa...ervice-manual/

Last edited by Clovisman; July 21st, 2015 at 05:25 AM.
Clovisman is offline   Reply With Quote