Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - NEW(Rear seat delete)
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2015, 05:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rob Z

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Rob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo19Studios View Post
I currently only have the modifications for the audio, I only bought the car a month or so ago. I'm hoping to find a better paying job or one with more hours to help in buying parts. I have 2 12s in the trunk with 2800 watts, I have new pyle tweeters with 300 in the dash and in each door, I still need to replace the speakers in the back seats though. I wanted to do this to improve trunk room. I'm going for function and form. I'm hoping to lower it, new wheels, a cold air intake, new exhaust, harnesses, quick release hub, and a few other odds and ends here and there.
There is also the option of a 4 point roll bar. It includes the Harness bar in the main hoop. $475 shipped in US.
Current Mods = Full Plasti Dip, Stiffy, Full Poly Mounts, Short Shifter, Full open exhaust, Outlaw Spacers, 4 point cage, CAI, k/n filter, BC Coilovers, Custom Rear sway bar, Slotted Rotors, Ceramic pads, Braided Break lines, 4 point harness, Stage 3 clutch, Custom tune
Rob Z is offline   Reply With Quote