Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - NEW(Rear seat delete)
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2015, 12:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
Clovisman

Name: John
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo19Studios View Post
I didn't get the manual, I bought it used so I just went to the scrap yard to the only 4g they had there and ripped through it to find the fire wall and amp, and how it was all wired. they said they were going to cube it anyways. I just went home and got all the equipment i needed and i just hard wired everything into the amp. I mounted it where the factory one was. it took a while but I think it was worth it. Thanks for the link though
I'm sure the service manual you are talking about fits in your glove box, LOL!!

This is the Eclipse Factory Service Manual. If it was in paper form it would take up your whole back seating area, as well as the whole trunk... This covers everything including engine & transmission rebuilds, trouble shooting codes, brakes, AC, wiring diagrams, you name it, it's in this Service Manual, it only has 72 books, but you can repair anything with this manual. Believe me, you will use this manual sooner or later!!

2006 Eclipse Factory Service Manual | Tearstone

The 2006-2012 Eclipse Factory Service Manual Link:
http://tearstone.com/2006-eclipse-fa...ervice-manual/

Clovisman is offline   Reply With Quote