Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - Diode Dynamics LED Kit for 2006-2012 4G Mitsubishi Eclipse
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2015, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
ryguy

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 06Eclipse Gs
ryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to all
Nice options! I like how you have it set up so we can get all the light bulbs in one place and not have to search/figure out which size we need....

1 thing though...

Do you offer, and can you add the map light bulbs that go INSIDE the rearview mirror to your site please?

For the map lights INSIDE the mirror, we use a Wedge Base bulb (194/168 type)

Some 4g's have the map lights INSIDE the mirror, and some have that single light on the roof up front...
I think its if you have a sun roof, then you have the map lights INSIDE the mirror.... if no sun roof, you have the single map light...(like in your pics on your site.) I'm not positive on that.....
but I know I have the 194 wedge type bulbs and there INSIDE the mirror...(I have a 06 gs with sunroof/sun and sound package.)
I didnt see them on your site... Please correct me if I'm wrong.

also, the Dome light... we all have it... but I think the map light you offer may work for the dome light... it should be the same...

Last edited by ryguy; October 30th, 2015 at 05:34 PM.
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote