Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, well as the title states, I'm selling my turbo kit. Reason being that I ended up trading the Eclipse in for a 370z so I have no use for this kit. I'm asking $3,000/obo, and I'm seriously open to ANY offers. I know I have to post pics with proof of ownership so I'll get that all posted up as soon as I can. Currently I have everything piled up in my garage and it's taking up space and could use the money towards other projects.

The kit includes:
tactrix 2.0 cable
aem fic
brianj aem fic harness
K04 turbo
NGR bov
Turbosmart 7psi wastegate
Turbo manifold
Turbo intake & filter
Front mount intercooler
Intercooler piping
Turbo oil feed/return lines
Turbo coolant feed/return lines
additional radiator fan
mishimoto oil catch can
part of the pipe that connectss rear manifold to the front
part of the turbo downpipe
extra hose
oil temp gauge/ boost gauge/ afr gauge & pillar gauge cluster
bolts, flanges, couplers, clamps, v-band, hose, etc.

I ran it on 7psi with the stock internals with no issues, it does need a custom tune though. Also, since I was trading in my Eclipse I put almost everything back to stock but some pieces I just didn't have the time to remove. It's only missing injectors, 3bar map sensor, and 3.5in maf sensor pipe, but I could send links to the parts I used.

PM me with offers or any questions, with the right tune this kit has mega potential! Thanks guys.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.