Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - My car
Thread: My car
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
BSautti23

Name: Bill
Vehicle: 2007 Spyder GS
BSautti23 is on a distinguished road
My car

Hey guys! I just wanted to share a little bit about me and my car. I've posted a few times before but never really introduced myself. My name is Bill and I've had my car, Cherry, for three years. She is a 4g Eclipse Spyder GS. Of the three years I've had her, she's been great! No problems at all! But...she was stock for about 2 years and 11 months lol. I literally just got into car modding and I love it. Although I'm a novice, I love to learn new things and I usually learn pretty quick. Just getting into modding and cars has been a blast; learning about JDM and the different styles, performance upgrades, suspension work, electrical wiring, etc. oh and I also love talking about it too! I'm 23 years old and live in the Pennsylvania suburbs outside of Philly. Let me know if you live close to see if we can meet up! (PM me). Enough about me, let's get to my car. Below are some pictures of Cherry. They aren't the best and I need to take more but that's for later. She is lowered on S Techs and has a DC Sports CAI (absolutely love the sound). I also replaced the factory subwoofer with an aftermarket Rockford Fosgate P2 a sister well as the door speakers (Infinity) and it bumps. I have many more mods in line and will be sharing pics as I continue to mod (My next mod has to be an exhaust). Thanks guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1893_1492465084663.jpg (36.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1897_1492465103921.jpg (35.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1892_1492465122493.jpg (39.6 KB, 33 views)
BSautti23 is offline   Reply With Quote