Thinking about getting a 4g - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > 2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G)

2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G) General discussion and information about the 2006-2012 (4th Generation) Eclipse.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2016, 03:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Nick
Staygoonin is on a distinguished road
Thinking about getting a 4g

Hey there everyone. New to the forums here! I've been thinking on getting a 4th gen recently and I was just wondering, what are the pros and cons on them. I always loved how they looked yet I've never actually driven one. Any info will help! Thank you in advance! ~nick
Staygoonin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 13th, 2016, 08:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
Take one for a test drive. They're heavy, but fun.

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Welcome, Nick!

I often refer to the eclipse as the "poor man's sports car". I for one am absolutely in love with my car, but even I know its not perfect. What car is, anyways? I have no experience with the GS, so all my opinions are based on the GT.

Our cars have, all things considered, great handling, great stock shocks, a reliable engine, and a fair amount of aftermarket support. Not to mention it looks cool as all hell and its insanely fun to drive. I'm glue'd to my seat by force when I smash that gas, and hearing that V6 roar makes me a almost wet myself every time, and at the same time it gets me to work and back every day. However, it seems as if Mitsubishi put most of their budget into engine and performance of the car, and the interior cabin came last. That being said, its garbage on the inside. Cheap rattly plastic with door handles that bust easily and a garbage "premium" sound system. The O2 sensor problem is a pain and the hyper-sensitive wiring loves throwing the SRS warning light when you mess with any electronics. Expect to have your dash lights lit up like a christmas tree with warning lights at all times. HOWEVER, the forum has a vast knowledge base of information for fixing pretty much any issue our cars have, both inside and out, and if we don't, were always here to help.

As with any car purchase, make sure to do your research. Our cars are FWD and weigh a ton (however, its balanced well). The turning radius is awful but thats to help with handling. Sometimes it feels like mitsu couldn't decide if they wanted to make a track car or a commute car. Should you buy an eclipse? In my opinion, hell yeah. Fast little sporty car that will last you a long time for a pretty cheap price tag. But if you get one, you need to maintain it properly. There are only so many of our cars left since production stopped, the numbers can only dwindle from here, and I don't want to see more go from misuse.

If you're looking for a cool looking car for getting from point A to point B on your daily commute, go for the GS. If you're wanting something with a little kick behind the engine at the cost of substantially more $$$ to maintain, go GT.

Please note these are just my own personal opinions and should be taken with a grain of salt. I would drive this car to my grave if I could but I recognize its not for everyone. Just make sure you get what you really want (refer to my signature!)

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 13th, 2016 at 10:52 AM.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 13th, 2016, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse GT/Spider
Joetor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Welcome, Nick!

I often refer to the eclipse as the "poor man's sports car". I for one am absolutely in love with my car, but even I know its not perfect. What car is, anyways? I have no experience with the GS, so all my opinions are based on the GT.

Our cars have, all things considered, great handling, great stock shocks, a reliable engine, and a fair amount of aftermarket support. Not to mention it looks cool as all hell and its insanely fun to drive. I'm glue'd to my seat by force when I smash that gas, and hearing that V6 roar makes me a almost wet myself every time, and at the same time it gets me to work and back every day. However, it seems as if Mitsubishi put most of their budget into engine and performance of the car, and the interior cabin came last. That being said, its garbage on the inside. Cheap rattly plastic with door handles that bust easily and a garbage "premium" sound system. The O2 sensor problem is a pain and the hyper-sensitive wiring loves throwing the SRS warning light when you mess with any electronics. Expect to have your dash lights lit up like a christmas tree with warning lights at all times. HOWEVER, the forum has a vast knowledge base of information for fixing pretty much any issue our cars have, both inside and out, and if we don't, were always here to help.

As with any car purchase, make sure to do your research. Our cars are FWD and weigh a ton (however, its balanced well). The turning radius is awful but thats to help with handling. Sometimes it feels like mitsu couldn't decide if they wanted to make a track car or a commute car. Should you buy an eclipse? In my opinion, hell yeah. Fast little sporty car that will last you a long time for a pretty cheap price tag. But if you get one, you need to maintain it properly. There are only so many of our cars left since production stopped, the numbers can only dwindle from here, and I don't want to see more go from misuse.

If you're looking for a cool looking car for getting from point A to point B on your daily commute, go for the GS. If you're wanting something with a little kick behind the engine at the cost of substantially more $$$ to maintain, go GT.

Please note these are just my own personal opinions and should be taken with a grain of salt. I would drive this car to my grave if I could but I recognize its not for everyone. Just make sure you get what you really want (refer to my signature!)

Last edited by Joetor; August 13th, 2016 at 11:10 PM.
Joetor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 13th, 2016, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hey Nick, follow James advise, go for a test drive, if you like it, get a 2009+ GT, I got mine brand new back in April 2009 (89 MONTHS DRIVEN) and I never ever got any issue whatsoever with my baby, maintenance is the key, "dash lights lit up" NO SIR, not even once except when I turn the key to start the engine, below a list of the features in my baby:
Year Model 2009 ECLIPSE SPYDER GT-P 3.8L SOHC V6 W/MPI FUEL INJECT MIVEC
2-DOOR CONVERTIBLE "SPORTRONIC"TM 5-SPD AUTO O/D TRANS
Color SOLAR DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER
SAFETY FEATURES
-ADVANCED DUAL STAGE FRONT AIR BAGS
-3-POINT SAFETY BELTS, FRONT & REAR
-DUAL SEAT MOUNTED SIDE AIR BAGS
-SIDE IMPACT DOOR BEAMS
-LOWER CHILD RESTRAINT
-ENGINE IMMOBILIZER
-TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
-ACTIVE STABILITY CONTROL
-ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
-DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
PERFORMANCE/HANDLING
-ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM
-POWER ASSISTED 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
-PWR ASSISTED RACK/PINION STEERING
-4-WHEEL INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION
-FRONT STRUT TOWER BAR
-FRONT & REAR STABILIZER BARS
-TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM
COMFORT/CONVENIENCE
-AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
-PWR CLOTH TOP W/GLASS REAR WINDOW
-POWER TONNEAU COVER
-POWER WINDOWS W/DRIVER SIDE AUTO
DOWN & 30 SECOND POWER RESERVE
-CRUISE CONTROL
-POWER DOOR LOCKS
-ROCKFORD FOSGATE AUDIO SYTEM
650 WATT (MAX.) AM/FM/6-DISC/MP3
W/ 9 SPEAKERS INC. 8" SUBWOOFER
-SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO WITH 6
MONTHS COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE
-STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS
-HIGH-CENTER CLOCK & AUDIO SYSTEM
DISPLAY W/ COMPASS & OUTSIDE TEMP
-WHIP ANTENNA
-ICE BLUE LED ILLUMINATION
-MAP LIGHTS
-6-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT W/ LUMBAR
-LEATHER FRONT SEATING SURFACES
-HEATED FRONT SEATS
-2-SPEED INTERMITTENT FRONT WIPERS
-KEYLESS ENTRY W/TRUNK RELEASE
-HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE STEERING COLUMN
-ILLUMINATED VISOR VANITY MIRRORS
-12V ACCESSORY OUTLET
-FRONT FLOOR MATS
-ALUMINUM PEDALS
EXTERIOR FEATURES
-18" SWORD SILVER ALLOY WHEELS
-235/45 R18 ALL-SEASON TIRES
-TWO-TONE COLOR KEYED BUMPERS
-HEATED POWER SIDEVIEW MIRRORS
-INTEGRATED REAR SPOILER
-HID PROJECTOR-TYPE HEADLAMPS
-CLEAR LED TAIL LAMPS
-FOG LIGHTS
-DUAL EXHAUST

Good luck Dude!
Old August 13th, 2016, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetor View Post
My Baby is not garbage you b!atch pos!!!
Lmao did you miss all the other points where I praised it? I love this car just as much, don't worry.
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
Alright, I'll say what bad I've had with mine.

The stock bushings seized, the sway bar links were seized and had to be cut apart, a lot of the stuff had locktite holding it together, and a lot of the fasteners become prone to snapping if you don't heat the piss out of them.

My throwout bearing has no grease on it, and some forum digging showed other people had that issue too.

If you do buy one, see that the timing belt was done. 2009+ ones need to be done in 2017+ respectively, or at 90k miles. 06 07 08 are all overdue. If it's overdue, use that in bartering and get it done ASAP

They really are a good car. Mine's just been through the Canada treatment

My Build Thread
Old August 13th, 2016, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Nick
Staygoonin is on a distinguished road
Hey thanks for all the advice everyone! Ideally I'd love to get a gt spyder, I love how they look when on air suspension. Are the engines typically easy to modify and maintain yourself? I've been a Nissan junky for quite awhile now but lately I've fallen in love with the 4th gen spyders. Sorry in advance for the typical newbie questions!
Staygoonin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 02:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Name: DC
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
Warrior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Welcome, Nick!

I can not wait till I have enough money to trade my GS for a GT, getting a GS was such a big mistake

Still love my 4G tho
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I can not wait till I have enough money to trade my GS for a GT, getting a GS was such a big mistake

Still love my 4G tho
I wouldn't mind a GS to be my daily driver. I love my GT but I want to preserve it! Although, twice the cars means twice the repairs
Old August 14th, 2016, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Can only drive 1 at a time

My Build Thread
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Name: Alek
Vehicle: 2011 GS Sport
Smartfeller is on a distinguished road
No these cars can easily be beaten by a 2006 and newer civic SI with a aftermarket turbo kit for about the same price as a eclipse GT.
Smartfeller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartfeller View Post
No these cars can easily be beaten by a 2006 and newer civic SI with a aftermarket turbo kit for about the same price as a eclipse GT.
why the hell did you even join this forum, then. Go join your honda bros.
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Know what can beat a turbo civic? A turbo Eclipse!

My Build Thread
Old August 16th, 2016, 11:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

if you could get me a 2006 civic si with a turbo above 263hp for only $4500... lemme know
Old August 17th, 2016, 09:03 AM   #16 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Name: Eric
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT 6 Speed MT
1SickTSI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartfeller View Post
Good luck with that!
Old August 17th, 2016, 09:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Quote:
if you could get me a 2006 civic si with a turbo above 263hp for only $4500... lemme know
Their advantage is that they're lighter and have a LSD instead of open dif

Something nice though... Bolt on GS beats a supercharged cobalt SS on a quarter mile! (barely, but still counted)

My Build Thread
Old August 19th, 2016, 06:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

Name: Chris
Vehicle: 06 eclipse
Flaboy806 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Haha maybe a cheap ebay turbo that's gonna wreck your engine within a year.. And that's a big maybe even getting that under 4500

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Flaboy806 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 19th, 2016, 07:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaboy806 View Post
Haha maybe a cheap ebay turbo that's gonna wreck your engine within a year.. And that's a big maybe even getting that under 4500

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Don't worry. This cheap turbo won't ruin your engine!

Turbo Kit Mini Electric turbocharger supercharger Kit Air Filter Intake for All | eBay

I just suggest you put a filter AFTER your new amazing super awesome not a toy turbo

While you're at it, put on a carbon fiber spoiler for all the downforce to handle the power gains

Universal Car Truck 17cm Mini Unique Decorative Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Spoiler | eBay

My Build Thread
Old August 19th, 2016, 08:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Name: Brendon
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE V6
brendonalgeier has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post

While you're at it, put on a carbon fiber spoiler for all the downforce to handle the power gains
Hey now, my front wheel drive NA GT requires a lot of downforce. That's OBVIOUSLY why I put a wing on it.
Old August 19th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

I love you guys lmao

To be fair, having a wing is most beneficial on a FWD car than RWD or AWD, since you pretty much have nothing weighing you down in the back

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 19th, 2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Name: Brendon
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE V6
brendonalgeier has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I love you guys lmao

To be fair, having a wing is most beneficial on a FWD car than RWD or AWD, since you pretty much have nothing weighing you down in the back
In a rear wheel drive car, where your engine is in the front, at high speeds, there would be a need for downforce to keep the tires in contact with the pavement. In a FWD car, you would need downforce, basically only when you're taking a corner... at like 120 MPH. Honestly, I feel as if "downforce" is just an excuse to put something you like on your car. Any street car with a wing isn't going to reach a speed that requires EXTRA downforce. I have yet to find someone who says, "Damn dude, I really hate to do it because I think this giant wing is ugly, but I really just need the downforce." Most people are like, "Oh yeah, that thing thats taller than my car? It's totally practical, I promise." Me, on the other hand, I say "I like it. And it was $40 so blow me."
Old August 20th, 2016, 12:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
In a rear wheel drive car, where your engine is in the front, at high speeds, there would be a need for downforce to keep the tires in contact with the pavement. In a FWD car, you would need downforce, basically only when you're taking a corner... at like 120 MPH. Honestly, I feel as if "downforce" is just an excuse to put something you like on your car. Any street car with a wing isn't going to reach a speed that requires EXTRA downforce. I have yet to find someone who says, "Damn dude, I really hate to do it because I think this giant wing is ugly, but I really just need the downforce." Most people are like, "Oh yeah, that thing thats taller than my car? It's totally practical, I promise." Me, on the other hand, I say "I like it. And it was $40 so blow me."
At least we wont have the snap oversteer problem
Old August 20th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #24 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

So many wings aren't wings at all, but are just spoilers. A spoiler disrupts the air flow off the back of the car allowing for a smaller low pressure bubble trailing the car, thus less drag. Less drag = more go fast! Wings create drag but in turn push your ass into the ground

My Build Thread
Old August 20th, 2016, 10:31 AM   #25 (permalink)

Sooo the guy got the Spider or still thinking?
...maybe the answer is in another Thread lol
Old August 20th, 2016, 03:19 PM   #26 (permalink)

Name: CHRIS
Vehicle: 2006/ECLIPSE/GT
chrisreyes9913 is on a distinguished road
i have a 2006 gt, great cars, very very fast. first car i was able to hit 150mph, the only problem i have had with this car is the catalytic converter and i took it off for like $30 lol.
apart from the premium gas, and the maintenance i haven't spent another dime on because of problems. keep in mind its a 2006 gt with over 150,000 miles on it.

they are reliable and even at stock they are amazing.
i dont know much about the gs, in my opinion go for the gt, if you have a good driving record and can afford the insurance
chrisreyes9913 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2016, 03:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

besides insurance and gas what is the difference in how much you pay to upkeep the car?

Quote:
Welcome, Nick!

Old August 20th, 2016, 03:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
DR3

Name: Diego
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse SE (GS)
DR3 has a spectacular aura about
Mainly parts, material, labor and for obvious reasons too GT is a 6 cylinder GS is a 4 cylinder.
DR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2016, 03:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

What Diego said. For example, I recently purchased a new timing belt. It cost about $108 (cheapest I could find it) whereas one for the GS was only about $55. You also pretty much want to use exclusively synthetic oil, and top-of-the-line fluids for just about everything else. Remember, its a sports compact, not a sedan.
Old August 20th, 2016, 05:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

oh yeah i assumed the maintance would be a bit more expensive, i didn't know the parts them selves where actually that much of a difference.
Old August 20th, 2016, 05:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Universal parts like pieces of the cabin are going to be the same, of course, but pretty much anything having to do with the engine and any mechanical aspects of the car will have different costs. The I4 also gets way better gas mileage than the V6, as well as not having to use premium only.
Old August 20th, 2016, 05:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

On most parts, ask for the GS variant not the GT one (unless it has to do with the engine, obviously). You'll save yourself a crapload of money on things with the same part #

My Build Thread
Old August 20th, 2016, 06:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
DR3

^this. The only main difference between a gs and a gt is the motor and the transmission other than that the body is exactly the same. Same breaks same body same interior basically.
Old August 21st, 2016, 06:53 AM   #34 (permalink)

Name: Jim
Vehicle: 2006 GT 6MT
MarionCobretti has a spectacular aura about
Even though it doesn't make sense, the rear brakes on the GT are slightly larger.
MarionCobretti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 21st, 2016, 07:55 AM   #35 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetor View Post
Sooo the guy got the Spider or still thinking?
...maybe the answer is in another Thread lol
Typical new member thread starter. They start their very first thread and then boom, disappear lol.

Last edited by 1SickTSI; August 23rd, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
1SickTSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 24th, 2016, 07:27 PM   #36 (permalink)

Great tip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
On most parts, ask for the GS variant not the GT one (unless it has to do with the engine, obviously). You'll save yourself a crapload of money on things with the same part #
Old August 25th, 2016, 10:06 AM   #37 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SickTSI View Post
Typical new member thread starter. They start their very first thread and then boom, disappear lol.
At any rate, this thread will serve as a good archive for anyone else with the same question in the future

As an added footnote, the ralco GS short shifter DOES work with the GT, plus its cheaper and shorter than the GT version since it has no reverse lockout. Just dont shift into reverse when trying to go into 1st

If I were a mod, I'd sticky it...
Old August 25th, 2016, 01:57 PM   #38 (permalink)
DR3

Quote:
At any rate, this thread will serve as a good archive for anyone else with the same question in the future

As an added footnote, the ralco GS short shifter DOES work with the GT, plus its cheaper and shorter than the GT version since it has no reverse lockout. Just dont shift into reverse when trying to go into 1st

You say that now but just wait when the next wave of possible new owners show up there will be more of these types of threads.
Old August 25th, 2016, 06:08 PM   #39 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Quote:

Correct, the GS shifter is the way to go. This has been around for a long time. But i do agree that maybe it should be a sticky for newbies.

Very good links below, how to make one from scratch and how to modify your stock plastic lockout.

Continuing lockout redesign

How To: keep your reverse lockout
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

Name: Andrew Misisco
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
and.misisco is on a distinguished road
My 07 GS has 130k miles on it (bought it in 2014 with 70k miles) and I've had no major issues. The plastic interior creaks here and there as the temperatures change and the door handles rip off easily. Especially when you take your car in for a recall and the mechanics are door slamming animals. Yes a mechanic at my local Mitsubishi dealer knocked one of my handles loose but that's besides the point. The GS, in my experience, is loads more reliable than people, other than owners, will say. People who are fans of American brands typically state that Chevy and Ford are more reliable but not in this case. If you're faced with the choice I think I would grab the GT though. In the GS I typically get 30mpg and 32 if I have a good week. But having the air conditioning running with the I4 engine really sucks the power out of it. I honestly feel like the A/C sucks 20hp out when I have it running and I feel the engine working harder to get up to the speed limit from a complete stop.
-Honestly though that's all I have to complain about. I love my car, the way it handles, accelerates and looks. As sad as it sounds I miss my car when I haven't driven it in like 12 hours haha.
-More of a brand thing than 4g related but my dad got 250k miles out of his 91 eclipse before the new York rust got to it and it became dangerous to drive.
-Also if you get one I do not recommend aftermarket halo headlights, dim, cheap, bulbs blow out left and right and my adjuster broke in my left lens so my lights are all over the place.

I hope we can get you onboard. It's a great car with a great fan base and website.
and.misisco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.