to soon for low pressure tire light on to come up? - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > 2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G)

2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G) General discussion and information about the 2006-2012 (4th Generation) Eclipse.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 GS Sport
4gwaaat can only hope to improve
to soon for low pressure tire light on to come up?

it was on its 68's outside so it wasnt to cold, and the light came on. i tought it could of been a leak but i couldnt hear any air leaking. normal for it to be this soon?
4gwaaat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
shit, i didnt even know we had a tire pressure light that came on...
had mine for about 3 years and its never come on once.
ive only filled my tires up about 3 times since ive had it

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/GT
xotk is on a distinguished road
lol news to me too and i have a slow leak in the driverside rear and its been pretty low in the past
xotk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 5th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 07 GT-N Spyder 4.0
executive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to all
Did you check the actual pressure in all the tires?

And y'all have older models, its now law for all new cars to have tire pressure monitoring systems. Well since 2007 which means some 2007 and all 2008 and up models
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
illusionperformance

Name: travis
Vehicle: 08 pathfinder - modded
akley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to behold
it shows u how dumb some people are that there needs to be a law to put in a tps on all cars
akley88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

Name: Myles
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
man just when i thought, my 06 was cooler, they make tire sensors in 07, poo
Newest Mod : Ricos super awesome LED Fog Bezels
M/T all day, errday.
FuryMiloh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
"Uncle" Clayton

Tournaments Won: 1

Name: Clayton
Vehicle: 2007 GT
Chaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant future
My 07 is free of "The Mans" interference.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
^ same
Mods: Protuned by S.Clark , Ebay hood scoop w/STi air splitter, Ebay turbo inlet, Ebay tmic, Ebay Turbo-back, vf39 w/blanket, STi pinks, Megan mounts, Defi boost, AEM WB, Walbro 255, GS EBC, Tein coils, RA mudflaps
Ballfade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
illusionperformance

akley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to beholdakley88 is a splendid one to behold
same for me as well
Old September 5th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Name: James Alphadawg Jones
Vehicle: 2007 eclipse spyder gs
229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light
no clue on that..neva had those issues...
229boss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
The light might come on if you happen to have a sensor going bad. This is a huge pain in the ass considering the sensor is the entire valve stem assembly. I've had the TP monitor light on my truck on since I bought it. I refuse to pay like 50 bucks per valve stem x 5. Not happening. People just need to learn to be smart enough to check the pressure when they change oil or even as often as getting gas.
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
illusionperformance

i check mine regularly. or go get nitrogen in ur tires
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

Name: roy
Vehicle: 08 gt
roy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud of
My only comes on wen its below zero and the one time I really got a flat but is possible to turn on wen cold
roy_robinsonV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

roy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud of
While we are on the topic of tires how low can I go lol on my tire pressure wen at the track like bare minimum
Old September 6th, 2010, 02:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
Personally I wouldn't go below 25 psi due to the possibility of losing a bead on launch
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 6th, 2010, 06:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

coo

Tags
air, cold, leak, light, tire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.