Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application - CAPS replacement - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > 2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G)

2006-2012 Eclipse (General 4G) General discussion and information about the 2006-2012 (4th Generation) Eclipse.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2009, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Vehicle: 2005 Galant ES
psy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond repute
Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application - CAPS replacement

Mitsubishi Aftersales Support (ASA) Software. It's a replacement for the old CAPS program that doesn't like Vista/Windows 7. MMA ASA supplies you with ever part number for ever part in all Mitsubishi vehicles. This is the same software the dealership uses.

dsm-club.org has asked that the files not be directly linked so here is their thread:
Translated version of http://www.dsm-club.org/forum/faily/15906-mitsubishi-asa-mitsubishi-aftersales-support-application.html

Installation is pretty complicated and I've translated it from Russian. I can confirm it works and works well if you follow the instructions carefully. If you have a 64-bit operating system you'll need a special registry file that I can supply if you PM me.

Last edited by psy-q; March 12th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.
psy-q is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
I love you. Marry me?

This will be a tremendous help for all who are looking to learn more about the car. Personally, I've had a tough time trying to make it to the dealership around here to do some research on parts. This is awesome!

Parts from other markets. Just perfect!

You deserve more than 5 ereps for this man
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

psy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond repute
This software has been more useful in working on my car them the software for my FIC. I seriously couldn't imagine working without it.

More of you guys need to take advantage of it. It answers TONS of questions.

Old March 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it does! And you're awesome for sharing!
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old March 12th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
wish i could use it......mac

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 13th, 2009, 07:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
wish i could use it......mac
Parallels or VMWare are your answer.
Old March 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
^ 4G The Ulimate SUV!

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT V6
carnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of light
Well im pretty computer savy... I do it for a living but I really cant understand the instructions. Maybe because the english translation is very off.

Psy, any help/tips or how did you get it to install?
carnage334 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

- Download USDM file
- Mount/burn ISO and run setup
- Select the USB key option for security (picture on dsm-club.org site)
- Select custom install to your C: (other drives may work but I went with C: )
- Let it install
- Load the .reg file out of the crack directory on the ISO
- replace ASA.exe on C: with the one in the crack directory
- reboot just in case
- run it

If you have a 64-bit OS you need a modified .reg file. I can supply it if needed.
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
^ 4G The Ulimate SUV!

carnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of light
I see 2 IMG files in the "PASEN" folder.... 1 called ILLUST.IMG and one called ILST_NSW.IMG. Other then that i dont see anything similar to a ISO. May I have download the wrong thing?

I downloaded this...

mmc caps usa cars produced for America
download 110 Mb

Was called caps_usa_0707.rar when it was done downloading... Did I get the correct file?
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

nope, that's the old version of CAPS and only included vehicles up to early 2008 models. You want the new ASA software further down that page. It's split up by region and I think the USDM file is about 211mb. There is a direct link on the page so you shouldn't have to dig around.

If you're running windows XP that will work ok for you, but if you have Vista or Win7 you'll need the new one.
Old March 16th, 2009, 08:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
^ 4G The Ulimate SUV!

I got the right one now and got it working... SWEET deal!
Old March 16th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

isn't having leaked dealership software awesome?
Old March 16th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

Vehicle: 07 Satin Mesai GT
JUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant future
what are u guys using to mount images? magic iso?

Express, not impress.
JUZ10xD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2009, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

UltraISO. Not much works right in Win7 at the moment
Old March 16th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

JUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant future
dude whats the password when i try to unrar it?
EDiT: password is 'club-dsm.org'

Chassis codes:
1990-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT (FF) Z11A
1990-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT vr-4 (AWD) Z16A
1992-1996 Mitsubishi Diamante F15A
1989-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse (FF) D22A
1989-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse (AWD) D27
1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse D32A
2000- Mitsubishi Eclipse (2.4L) D52
2000- Mitsubishi Eclipse (3.0L) D53
1989-1992 Mitsubishi Gallant E39A
1999- Mitsubishi Gallant EA8A
2001- Mitsubishi Lancer CS6A
1992-1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1/2/3 CD(E)9A
1996-1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 CN9A
1998-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5/6 CP9A
2001- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7/8 CT9A
1991-1995 Mitsubishi Mirage CA4A
1996- Mitsubishi Mirage CJ4A

Express, not impress.

Last edited by JUZ10xD; March 16th, 2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old March 16th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
What Drives You?

You forgot the following:
90-1994 Z15A JDM/AU GTO SR/MR
94-2001 FTO DE3A

Too lazy to list others
Old March 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Club4G Admin

Tournaments Won: 4

Name: Russ Sanderlin
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Stickied.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gunnery Sergeant

Vehicle: 2006 Saab 93 Aero V6
MiV3C4U2ENVY has a spectacular aura about
i am not at all computer savy, can someone just give me the link to the DOWNLOAD?
Old March 28th, 2009, 06:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gunnery Sergeant

okay i followed the instructions exaclty, everytime i try to open it it keeps says ERROR 7: HASP HL KEY NOT FOUND can someone help out? i wasted my entire day trying to get this to work
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

did you replace the EXE is with one on the CD in the "crack" directory? Did you run that .reg file in the same place?
Old March 30th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
Gunnery Sergeant

ooh yeah thanks bro i finally got it too workk, thanks for the rawsome software.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

hey how do you update this to get the 2010 p/n's? the asa at work gets 2010 numbers but mine wont update? it says no internet updates available.

Express, not impress.
Old July 24th, 2009, 08:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUZ10xD View Post
hey how do you update this to get the 2010 p/n's? the asa at work gets 2010 numbers but mine wont update? it says no internet updates available.
You probably have an updated version of ASA at work. Could be that Mitsubishi doesn't update out-of-date systems.
Old July 24th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

at work they got the legit one that they pay 800 bucks a month for. (maybe its not that expensive) but its the same as teh one we got. same interface and everything, but their's just has the new 2010 models. mine stopped at updating after the 2009 eclipse, but before that, it would update just fine...

Express, not impress.
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
MiVEC Inside

Name: David
Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GTX
Silverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud ofSilverside has much to be proud of
Old thread I know

I downloaded the file for the usa version burned the ISO to a CD (i've done this before on this computer and never had problems) then i put the CD in the computer and it says blank disk, tried my fathers computer says blank disk. I can clearly see that the CD has been burned by looking at the back. Anyone else had any problems? I have tried several disks. Maybe my CD burner is crapped out?

My sale thread Members ride page
Silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Doesn't sound like anything to do with the software or ISO. Try it again, CDs are cheap.
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:07 AM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004/outlander
George-D is on a distinguished road
Hi all.
May this could be a stupid question but have anybody any pricelist .txt file in Euro to add to the Mitsubishi ASA software????
George-D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #28 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-D View Post
Hi all.
May this could be a stupid question but have anybody any pricelist .txt file in Euro to add to the Mitsubishi ASA software????

Nope. I don't think this copy of ASA has any prices in it at all.
Old December 12th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004/outlander
George-D is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by psy-q View Post
Nope. I don't think this copy of ASA has any prices in it at all.
no it hasn't. But we can put externar price list data if someone can find a file. I found some files in net but is different format maybe for newer version 1.5.

The file is a simple txt & anybody can add it to the software as external price list data.
George-D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

can't help you dude. You'll just have to do the math.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-D View Post
no it hasn't. But we can put externar price list data if someone can find a file. I found some files in net but is different format maybe for newer version 1.5.

The file is a simple txt & anybody can add it to the software as external price list data.
it would be hard because mitsu updates their prices and changes part numbers every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psy-q View Post
can't help you dude. You'll just have to do the math.
psy-q any news on updates for the 2010 parts update?

Express, not impress.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM   #32 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

yeah, Mitsubishi changed the address of their update server. That's why we can't update anymore. I'm not sure what the new address is or if we can change it without updating the software anyways. Looks like we'll have to live with it as is. Good enough for most people.
Old March 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #33 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

anyone find any updates for this?

Express, not impress.
Old May 31st, 2011, 11:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

=)

Express, not impress.

Last edited by JUZ10xD; August 17th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: 1998-0523/
robert84 is on a distinguished road
i awesome for sharing!
robert84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 7th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #36 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
anyone else having trouble getting it to download?
I keep hitting the download buttons an it just takes me back to the main page..
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 7th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #37 (permalink)

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Rob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really nice
The link worked for me
Rob Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 7th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #38 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
Yeah the link worked fine. But I get to the download page an nothing starts.
Weird.
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

psy-q, are you still active? i have update.

Express, not impress.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Flyntus is on a distinguished road
Is this still available?
Flyntus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
application, club, mitsubishi, system, works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.