Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

About to start my trip to IL

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  JUZ10xD 
#1 ·
Im leaving saturday from Corning, NY and driving all the way to Bloomington. Ill be there until Thursday or Friday, and I hope to see some nice looking 4G's on the way. If anyone wants to get at me for a photoshoot or soemthing lemme know. Also looking just to cruise one night there.

Thanks,
Kyle

#2 ·
What are you going to BTown for? I live an hour north of there in Indianapolis. BTown cops are kinda ansy so be careful driving fast there. Also the 1 hour drive from INdianapolis to btown has a ton of speed traps so beware.

If you're up for a cruise in Indy let me know. Or if you'll be there on a Tuesday or Friday night we could meet at the dragstrip.:naughty:

#4 ·
I must say that I'm very disappointed in the amount of cars I saw for the first nine hours of the trip. Until I hit chicago I saw only two STI's, one 2g with fresh paint, and 1 4G(unmodded). I saw a few buicks with 22's in chicago, and then like an hour away from bloomington coming down I saw 5 evo's and and a few corvettes. I really wanted to see some nicely modded imports, but I wasnt having much luck.

#10 ·
Just about, I got into a yelling fight with the manager and he said that the owner would personally call me this afternoon(no phone call and now its mid-night) Ill be going to my insurance company(statefarm) tomorrow to try and work it out with them. Right after it happened I went to get a quote and Im looking at about $1600, so Im not too happy.

#12 ·
Haha I saw plenty of 4G's with the elderly in the yesterday on my way home. I didnt see a single one that looked modified though. And man I wouldve loved to have stopped by but I drove home yesterday at like 6. Bloomington is not too far, about 1.5 hours south.

#18 ·
she's up in lombard, her bf has a gt too i hear.

I like the exclusivity of being there only being a few eclipses in general, and then even more the only modded ones. More unqiue than the typical modders. The down side is limited aftermarket support:/
i agree. where are you located again?

Ill be picking my car up in a couple hours, getting tuned, Maybe this time i will be over 300whp... :) Anyway u guys going to Back 2 normal 10 next month?
let me know how the car goes, and naw i dont think ill make that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.