Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
43K views 243 replies 33 participants last post by  Slippercream 
#1 · (Edited)
Exterior: E4E Lip, 35% Side Tint & 5% rear Tint, Shaved Rear Badges, Rear 6/10 Smoked Overlays, Carbon Fiber Emblems, Spoiler Delete, Projector Eyelids, 3 Piece Powder coated Grille w/ Ralliart Badge...

Suspension: TEIN H-Luxury Springs Kit...

Brakes: Painted Calipers

Engine/Drivetrain: RIPP Supercharger, Upgraded Injectors, Headers, HKS Hi-Power Axle Back, Fujita Cold Air Intake, Ralliart Pressure Oil Cap, Hood Dampers...

Interior: Alloy Pedals, MOMO Shifter, Carbon Fiber Dome, and Door Sills ...

Stereo System/Electronics: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navigation/DVD, Rockford Fosgate 1 farad cap, Polk MOMO 6x9s, Polk MOMO 5 1/2 comps, 1000w Audiopipe amp, 8" Polk MOMO sub...

Exterior Lighting: CinCityDesigns OEM Halo Black Housings, CinCityDesigns Front Color Matched Housing with Color Changing Projectors, 6000 HIDs, 4300 high beam HIDs, 7000 Nokya Fogs...

Interior Lighting: Blue Neon Ambient...

Wheels/Tires: 18" MOMO Ten S Black rims, Avenger R Tires, and Teal Gorilla Anodized Lug Nuts...

07 Spyder GT loaded...
bought it on the last day of March 07
From Shreveport, LA...

^newest shot....

Whats crazy is that i will post more pics when i go through the next 2 1/2 rolls

updated march 30, 2009*

I hope you ENJOYED

____

See less See more
#82 ·
yep like take ur sig for example... ur car looks really dark... not much detail... unlike the rest of ur photo... what u would do is turn the light on then shine the light on the surface of the car while the shutter is open... (try not to point the flash light at it because it will create a Flash like light burn on the car... ) but man it would look great :D

#83 ·
so the flashlight for example. im pointing at one of my wheels....i flip the light on and off constantly while im taking the picture?

#84 ·
no think of the flash light as a "light saber"... glide the light over the object while the shutter is open... then slow down or speed up depending on how well the picture comes out... if the light is easily seen... put paper in front of the flashlight or get a shit'er flashlight :D

#86 ·
im not getting it in my mind...only way is to try it when it gets dark! i got a few POS flashlights laying around so i cant wait to try this...how big should the light output be? because im just imagining a dull little orange circle or light. about how far back should i be?

#88 ·
i'll just test all of them hahahaha thanks man

#131 ·
your car looks great.. after seeing this one first i was like you got a new rear quarter panel (similar to f430's, more like f360's)..

but after looking back for more pix it was just a reflection..

#100 ·
im having a little issue actually, but i think its the rotors. its hard to explain but its almost like the pad is making contact with some part of the rotor even when im not braking. Im thinking maybe one of the slots is got a rough edge or something and catch the pad each time it passed by. both the rotors and pads have only been on the car about a week, and its gotten a little bit better since install. Im gonna let it go another week and see if it improves. The slotted/drilled rotors are an offbrand, they were pretty cheap, may have to just fork over the cash and get some good ones for the fronts

#111 ·
again ill delete these pics and replace them with good shots once i get the car cleaned :D but i hope u enjoy it all... its funny i did this bc every badge i was looking at for the 4G i got so much shit over... and well this is simple... clean and adds a uniqueness to the interior that kind of sets it off... i installed it yesterday and was stopped by a Z less than hour later complimenting me on how clean it looks :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.