timing belt change - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > 4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific

4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific 2.4L I4 (4G69) Specific Forum

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: James Alphadawg Jones
Vehicle: 2007 eclipse spyder gs
229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light
timing belt change

i got my state insp done last week and they said that my timing belt chg was due.they qouted me for like 800 bucks...so i said no way .....anythhing special about our timing belt or can i just do it myself?
229boss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
zumspeedsupra is a jewel in the roughzumspeedsupra is a jewel in the rough
Thats ridiculous! How many miles do you have?
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
<( -.-<) (>-.- )>

Name: Juan
Vehicle: 2009 GS 5speed
ThE JaIMsTa is a jewel in the roughThE JaIMsTa is a jewel in the rough
timing belt? i must be thinking of something different because all i can recall right now is our pulley belt, well crankshaft belt, is that what cost you 800?

We are the GS, Vroom Vroom Bitches
ThE JaIMsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light229boss is a glorious beacon of light
65000 but car drive perfect
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
zumspeedsupra is a jewel in the roughzumspeedsupra is a jewel in the rough
Yea I need to research when are cars needs things replaced, but $800 seems a little much
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?

7 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 12

Name: Randy
Vehicle: 07 GMC Sierra
randman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant future
Um that's cheap the GT is 1200 which includes crank position sensor ,throttle body position sensor and water pump.
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

ok so its really supposed to be expensive then just asking yall opinion
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

7 Highscores

randman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant future
Yep it isn't cheap maintenance but it is vital. I wouldn't go past 70 k regardless of how its running.
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
ya... suppose to chang eit at 60k. recommended by dealer.
had mine done and it ran me in the 900 range.

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
keep in mind too that if it snaps, your motor is practically done for.

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

2 Highscores

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Yea I'm pushing 80k miles and haven't done it yet. I hope the car makes it though winter so I don't have to change it in the cold. I don't think another 10k miles will hurt me, but you really never know....

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazman View Post
keep in mind too that if it snaps, your motor is practically done for.

I snapped mine in my 1G and the engine was fine after replacement which also cost 800 dollars. It is pretty much an instantaneous engine shutdown. I would think if the 1G already had that safety feature the newer version's do as well. However by no means am I saying to drive your car until it snaps.

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

2 Highscores

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
The 1g must have been a non-interferance engine. Ours is an interferance one, so the engine will go boom!

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Theyre interferance motors

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Actually the 63 is an interference engine now that I think about it. Maybe I just got lucky Idk. Back when it happened it was my first car I was young and not really into cars yet so I didn't know much about that stuff

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Name: John
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
2.4 Timing Belt R&R
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006...000500-11A.pdf

3.8 Timing Belt R&R
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006...004400-11C.pdf
2007 Eclipse GT=Sunset=Auto--20% Tint=Injen CAI=RIPP Long Tube Headers (Jet-Hot Coated)=RIPP High Flow Cat=RIPP BRAT Box=Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust=Energy Motor Mounts=Ingalls Stiffy=Megan Coilover Suspension=Progress Rear Sway Bar=SP Performance Diamond Cut & Slotted Rotors=EBC Yellow Stuff Kevlar Pads=Diamond Lower Grill=Konig Illusion Wheels=BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport Tires

Last edited by Clovisman; November 6th, 2010 at 01:48 PM.
Clovisman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

i wanna try n wait till jan..i deploy then so itll be parked for 8 months
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hold Mu Beer & Watch This

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT/Auto
Zeppy is just really niceZeppy is just really niceZeppy is just really nice
My dealer tech told me to buy the parts online and bring them in and save 300$. Jusy buy them from a OEM wholesale place so they have this mistu part numbers on them.
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:58 AM   #19 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
Do it. It will get more expensive if you don't
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2010, 05:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

i found a timing belt on ebay for 20 dollars and i found one for 100 dollars? which one? or an i order one from autozone or similar?
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #21 (permalink)

what all do i need to chg when i chg my timing belt on my 07 gs?
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

7 Highscores

Water pump for sure
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Vehicle: 05 Lancer Evolution
Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
Just make sure you don't cheap out on timing belt components, as they are a pretty critical part of the car.
Progress Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI, Full 2.5" Stainless Exhaust, Aero Turbine 2540I Muffler, Ripp Long Tube Headers (SES Free), Dynomax High Flow Cat, Thrush Stainless Resonator, Ripp Poly Motor Mounts, Glowshift Gauge Pod and Gauges, GTech SS, Custom Glass Radiator Hose, TWM GS Short Shifter w/ custom reverse lockout, TB Bypass, Red Neon Decklid
Ricoswave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

dayco or oem...whateva autozone has.
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

...whateva autozone has.timing belt and water pump...is it a easy install? diy?
Old November 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #26 (permalink)

ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
Diy for me, if you get one off..... Bampocrakpuhtadatadatada.
Get it from dealership
Old November 7th, 2010, 03:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

Name: Myles
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
keep in mind the labor

dont you have to pull the engine in order to get to our timing belt and change it?
Newest Mod : Ricos super awesome LED Fog Bezels
M/T all day, errday.
FuryMiloh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

Not if one has girly hands
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #29 (permalink)

damn so the stealership gonna hit me over the head huh for the timing belt
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Contributing Member!

Name: Trevor
Vehicle: 07 Spyder GS6
trevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to behold
My dealership quoted < $500 including parts.

Anyways, this link should be helpful for those wanting to DIY

http://club4g.org/board/general-4g-e...lt-my-own.html
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:49 AM   #31 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

Name: Myles
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
Not if one has girly hands
i have king kong hands

i know that the belt is covered completely, how long did it take you?
Newest Mod : Ricos super awesome LED Fog Bezels
M/T all day, errday.
FuryMiloh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 8th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #32 (permalink)

Clovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to beholdClovisman is a splendid one to behold
OK, don't cheap out on parts!!! > WARNING Will Robinson, WARNING!! <

Think this one through! You either have the dealership do all the work to include parts, or your warranty is useless!! Period, end of story.

If you buy the parts and something happens, they'll say you bought inferior parts, they just installed them for you. This will not be covered under warranty. Even some parts have selflives, especially rubber type parts. What do you thing they do with the old out of date parts??

Very important when you buy parts, and I can not stress this enough when buying rubber type parts. I've worked on many older cars. I've seen brand new OEM parts come in that were in all respects looked brand new, but were past their shelflive. Installed the parts and a month later they broke. Hmmm... I'm not saying this is always the case, but when you buy off the internet, you don't always get what you expect.

Think of all the hard lessons people have learned here at 4G, some operator error, most were not. If the dealership does the work, then they are responsibe for the first 12mths, or 12,000 miles, after that the warranty will kick-in.

Looking at the service manual it doesn't look to be that bad of a job, just time consuming. The 4 cyl requires a special tool, and so does the 6 cyl but I think that can be easily fabbed.

2.4 Timing Belt R&R
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006...000500-11A.pdf

3.8 Timing Belt R&R
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006...004400-11C.pdf
2007 Eclipse GT=Sunset=Auto--20% Tint=Injen CAI=RIPP Long Tube Headers (Jet-Hot Coated)=RIPP High Flow Cat=RIPP BRAT Box=Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust=Energy Motor Mounts=Ingalls Stiffy=Megan Coilover Suspension=Progress Rear Sway Bar=SP Performance Diamond Cut & Slotted Rotors=EBC Yellow Stuff Kevlar Pads=Diamond Lower Grill=Konig Illusion Wheels=BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport Tires

Last edited by Clovisman; November 8th, 2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old November 19th, 2010, 07:27 AM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: '06 GS 5-spd M/T
funandfrugal is on a distinguished road
Hello all. First post. I recently purchased a 2006 GS for my daughter. Car looks great so far. On the subject of the timing belt, I just received quotes from two local Mitsu dealers. One was for $545 and the other for $535. Both had it in the books for 4.5 hours of labor.
funandfrugal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 20th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funandfrugal View Post
Hello all. First post. I recently purchased a 2006 GS for my daughter. Car looks great so far. On the subject of the timing belt, I just received quotes from two local Mitsu dealers. One was for $545 and the other for $535. Both had it in the books for 4.5 hours of labor.
That sounds about right. I'm not sure on the GS but is is recomended on the GT to change out the water pump at the same time as preventive maintenance and to save you the $500 for maintenance for changing that out in 20,000 miles.

However, check your Owners Manual and what should be done/changed/inspected at 60,000 miles, that way your car will be good to go for another 60,000 miles.

Here is a link to the scheduled maintenance chart that may be helpful.
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/2006...0000100-00.pdf

Here is the link to the the Eclipse Service Manual, everything you wanted to know about this car and how to repair or replace the parts.
http://tearstone.com/eclipsefsm/ps2406intro.pdf

Oh, welcome to Club 4G !!
Old November 21st, 2010, 07:21 AM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: '06 GS 5-spd M/T
funandfrugal is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the link. Has the typo on page 47 been discussed yet? Under severe usage conditions, they suggest changing the timing belt every 960,000 km or 6,000 miles. (Obviously they meant 96,000 km and 60,000 miles.) But 960,000 km equals about 596,516 miles. That's like to the moon and back or 40 years of driving at 15,000 miles/year. Very funny.
funandfrugal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:14 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funandfrugal View Post
Thanks for the link. Has the typo on page 47 been discussed yet? Under severe usage conditions, they suggest changing the timing belt every 960,000 km or 6,000 miles. (Obviously they meant 96,000 km and 60,000 miles.) But 960,000 km equals about 596,516 miles. That's like to the moon and back or 40 years of driving at 15,000 miles/year. Very funny.
That's funny LMAO, I didn't catch/see that, amazing what a little typo can mean. See-ya when you get back from the Moon !!
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #37 (permalink)

Name: Joey Krone
Vehicle: 2006 gs
jmk167 is on a distinguished road
i know this is an old ass thread but i have 110k on my car on the original oem timingbelt from the factory how bad is that?
jmk167 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
lets just say 60k is the recommended service

i would do it soon because last thing u want is for it to break while ur driving then ur in a shit hole at that point

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #39 (permalink)
Love My Truck

Name: 370z's are pieces of lateral shit
Vehicle: 2012 nissan frontier v6
snakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to behold
^my 09 states 108k in the manual but as hard as i drive this car.70k is the farthest i will go
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
^my 09 states 108k in the manual but as hard as i drive this car.70k is the farthest i will go
didnt notice that in the manual. personally i would not recommend over 100k in any vehicle.

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
belt, timing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.