How to fix undercarriage - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > 4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific

4G Eclipse GS/SE Specific 2.4L I4 (4G69) Specific Forum

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
k10

Vehicle: 2008/GS
k10 is on a distinguished road
How to fix undercarriage

Can someone tell me how to fix my undercarriage? It is hanging down and I do not know how to fix it.
k10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Black Irish

Name: Ross
Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/gs
muscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to all
guessing your talking about the plastic fenders?
muscles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 1st, 2011, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Love My Truck

Name: 370z's are pieces of lateral shit
Vehicle: 2012 nissan frontier v6
snakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to behold
if you are referring to the under carriage splash shields,then most likely one of those cheap plastic clip thingy's came out.you can go to the dealer and get some for the cheap(i would think).that should fix the problem as long as the splash shield is not broke where the clips go.
Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
call centers suck

Name: Elliott
Vehicle: 06/eclipse/gs 5spd
Da Mister E is on a distinguished road
dont forget the cheapo remedy chicken wire, the front splash guard of my bros celica was chicken wired and zip tied, its good for a quick fix

mods: rre header, rre axleback, rre underdrive pulley, tb bypass, fujita cai/aem bypass valve, eibach prokit, twm shifter/type r knob, tanabe stb, oe fogs, webasto sunroof, eclipse cd4000 hu
Da Mister E is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
k10

Vehicle: 2008/GS
k10 is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys.
k10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 6th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
still having trouble w/ this? post some pics and we'll have a better idea of how to fix.

temporary fix could also be zip ties - they are my best friend.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
fix, how to

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.