Performance 3.8L MIVEC Heads - Page 4 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > 4G Eclipse GT/SE Specific

4G Eclipse GT/SE Specific 3.8L V6 (6G75) Specific Forum

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:33 AM   #121 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
if you want, email them to me, i will host them.

greenhat18e@yahoo.com

(my manifolds are done!)

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 21st, 2009, 08:47 AM   #122 (permalink)

itman3s is a jewel in the roughitman3s is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
if you want, email them to me, i will host them.

greenhat18e@yahoo.com

(my manifolds are done!)
Got them up, but not in the conventional mannor..had to zip them...

Lets take a look at your manifolds...
itman3s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:00 AM   #123 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
im still out of town.

jason (my awesome shop guy) is waiting on a 10.5 cold side housing for my second turbo. he also said something about cleaning the manifolds up a little.

pictures will be up soon. its not going to be anything like yours, but 2 evo8 16g's on a street build.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo

Old February 21st, 2009, 09:03 AM   #124 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

gorgeous build so far.

i forget if we had talked about your driveline already. you can PM me if you dont want it in here.

Old February 21st, 2009, 09:04 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
im still out of town.

jason (my awesome shop guy) is waiting on a 10.5 cold side housing for my second turbo. he also said something about cleaning the manifolds up a little.

pictures will be up soon. its not going to be anything like yours, but 2 evo8 16g's on a street build.
That is cool, since you are using TDO5 turbine housings you can always upgrade to bigger hybids from forced perfomance. They are able to take a GT35R and fit it in a TDO5 turbine housing..a whole lotta options for you once you get tired of the 16g's, and trust me you will..LOL..It's like an additction, it's never enough..LOL
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:05 AM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
gorgeous build so far.

i forget if we had talked about your driveline already. you can PM me if you dont want it in here.

I don't mind..
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:09 AM   #127 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

you running FWD or did you stick it to a vr4 rig?

500+whp on a FWD street car is silly... i dont think im gonna take them past 8-10psi... will probably be a hair under 500whp pretty easily.

i would love, however, hit the lotto so i can turn this into a custom RWD 800+hp rocketship. but, that is merely a wet dream.

i did pick the td05 for that reason though. there are just so many options available.

Old February 21st, 2009, 09:13 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
you running FWD or did you stick it to a vr4 rig?

500+whp on a FWD street car is silly... i dont think im gonna take them past 8-10psi... will probably be a hair under 500whp pretty easily.

i would love, however, hit the lotto so i can turn this into a custom RWD 800+hp rocketship. but, that is merely a wet dream.

i did pick the td05 for that reason though. there are just so many options available.
Yeah, 500 whp should be pretty easy.. the 3s guys are maxing aout around 650ish awhp at 30psi with evo3 16g's...

As for the driveline, it will be my stock AWD with an OS Giken triple disc, transfer case brace and bell housing brace..
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:18 AM   #129 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

how easy did the 3.8L bolt up to your tranny? and spacer or adapter?

i figure if the vortech can make 430 @ 8psi with its crappy CFM rates, i can do that easy with CFM's off of 2 16g's. i could only imagine running this motor at 30psi...

you picking up the 3sx rear diff? or you gonna run the stocker til it blows?

Old February 21st, 2009, 09:29 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
how easy did the 3.8L bolt up to your tranny? and spacer or adapter?

i figure if the vortech can make 430 @ 8psi with its crappy CFM rates, i can do that easy with CFM's off of 2 16g's. i could only imagine running this motor at 30psi...

you picking up the 3sx rear diff? or you gonna run the stocker til it blows?
The tranny bolt pattern is the same so it bolts right up..

3SX rear diff???? Maybe you mean 3SX Steel Transfer case housing??
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:35 AM   #131 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/GT
TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
Wait wait wait...I've seen peoeple talking about awd conversions but figured it would never happen...you put a vr4 tranny on the 6G75 and bolted right up??
TwilsonD7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:45 AM   #132 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Yeah, the 3sx transfer case.

Old February 21st, 2009, 05:35 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilsonD7 View Post
Wait wait wait...I've seen peoeple talking about awd conversions but figured it would never happen...you put a vr4 tranny on the 6G75 and bolted right up??

NO, i'm using a 6g74 JDM block in this build, but the block/tranny bolt pattern is the same as the 6G75 so you could bolt them up no problem.. In the end, the 6G72/74/75 all have the same bellhousing bolt pattern...I have two 6G75 block in the garage and i can take some pics if anyone is interested..
Old February 21st, 2009, 05:35 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, the 3sx transfer case.
No plans for the Steel Xfer case but that may change in the future..
Old February 21st, 2009, 06:07 PM   #135 (permalink)
The Unofficial Mod-erator

Vehicle: 2006 Evolution IX
Live4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond repute
Bump... because this thread is hotness!

^ Sold my 06 Eclipse GT-5, 07 Eclipse GT-6 and 06 Eclipse GS-4
+++ Daily: 2003 Lancer ES & 2005 Montero Limited +++
----- AutoX/Track: 2006 Lancer Evolution IX GSR -----
< First 4G Eclipse to break 300+ all motor! (311 whp and then some)
Live4Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:22 PM   #136 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh Carl. I've already told you that it bolts up man.

Actually I've already told the whole community.
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM   #137 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
itman3s... are those that you have? Pistons, rods, crank and everything? I might be interested

pm?
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM   #138 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
Ohh Carl. I've already told you that it bolts up man.

Actually I've already told the whole community.

oh, i didnt know that you actually bolted the 2 together.

i love you larry, but seriously i didnt we had gotten enough info to know the bolt patterns were exact.

been working crazy, get that chip offa there.

Old February 21st, 2009, 11:52 PM   #139 (permalink)
What Drives You?

oh carl carl....

Even if it weren't exact (which it is... it's a damn 6G7x block!) that's really not an issue. But there have been so many people who've done hybrid block swaps using the WxMG1's different variants. That in and of itself says enough that the mating is not an issue. The real issue is everything else to prep, and making the connection work for the rest of the car, because it's a relatively MAJOR upgrade --- again, not because the transmission won't mate.

You're not an idiot - far from it. You know what "major" problem is, right?

This project is not an expensive one. Not to me, at least. But it will be, because you know I'm not one to settle for "just..." desserts. The huge cost will be in prepping to handle power correctly, as everything "viscous" and the few weak parts and high gearing that just won't work on a car that, factory, already puts out over 200hp to the wheels.

Plus I'm really fucking serious about the "MR" part. I'm not putting an MR badge on the car unless it really is meaningful.

I can just imagine itman3s laughing as he's reading this...

Conversation only 3s people, or old school Mitsu folk can understand.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 12:24 AM   #140 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

well, next step for us would be to see how much work it would be to stick the center diff and rear end in there.

oh well, im all talk right now. my cool shit budget is gone for a couple years.

Old February 22nd, 2009, 02:58 AM   #141 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Juxtaposed to everyone else, I'm a very "backward" person.

Aside from being naturally cryptic and secretive about my pet projects, while everyone else seems to be thinking "boost, engine, lowering...", I've done brakes first, then suspension and stiffening, then the thick stickies and light biggies (tire width and track).

We already have too much wasted torque as it is. As such, engine will likely be the last I mess with, performance-wise. And in true backward fashion, I'm calculating the "ass end" first

If by center diff you mean transfer case, that of course bolts up to the transmission, and is reinforced against the block. Rear end is where the fun really is, but again, why am I the only one not thinking this is as difficult as everyone else thinks? And please don't say because I'm in TX because I have never owned a truck. Because the toughest part to scope about all this isn't the mounting but the "plugging". There's no use putting a rear end on something that can't mate to the rear tires now, is there?

That's going to be enough talk about that for now. I'm hearing that the more I talk about stuff in my head the more likely I am to be called out a pipedreamer.

Last edited by Slippercream; February 22nd, 2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 03:22 AM   #142 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Not at all.

I have brakes, wheels/rubber, clutch/fly, mounts, suspension bushings yadda yadda yadda.

Short of going full race parts. I am almost out of options. Little bits and pieces here and there, but it's just getting to that point...

Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:51 AM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
itman3s... are those that you have? Pistons, rods, crank and everything? I might be interested

pm?
The crank is a 75, the pistons are custom Ross and the rods are Oliver. If you guys are interested in these components let me know and i'll hook you up with a Point of contact....BTW, these will all work in the 6G75 engine...
Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:35 AM   #144 (permalink)

TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
So 6g72/74 pistons and rods will fit the 75?
Old February 23rd, 2009, 12:10 PM   #145 (permalink)

Vehicle: 6g74 powered galant
boostzealot will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilsonD7 View Post
So 6g72/74 pistons and rods will fit the 75?
well im going to guess he was saying this particular combination will fit in a 75. the bore alone to keep the displacement wouldnt fit in a 72 though without some machine work and the 74 wouldnt need as much but ive got a 94mm bore and that was achieved by going .040 over on my 74. now i know that my pistons would fit in a 75 but ill have to do some work with my rings to get that all to work out and that alone would aid in dropping the CR a little if i was going boosted but i dont need that much piston to wall clearance really. ultimately any of the pistons will fit in the 75 but a 74 crank must be used because of the bearing surface on the mains. someone correct me if im wrong here please.
boostzealot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2009, 12:22 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
well im going to guess he was saying this particular combination will fit in a 75. the bore alone to keep the displacement wouldnt fit in a 72 though without some machine work and the 74 wouldnt need as much but ive got a 94mm bore and that was achieved by going .040 over on my 74. now i know that my pistons would fit in a 75 but ill have to do some work with my rings to get that all to work out and that alone would aid in dropping the CR a little if i was going boosted but i dont need that much piston to wall clearance really. ultimately any of the pistons will fit in the 75 but a 74 crank must be used because of the bearing surface on the mains. someone correct me if im wrong here please.

Not correct... the 72 and 74 pistons have the same pin locations, but dioffernt bores and the rods are different to compensate for added crank stroke. The 75 utilizes the same rod as a 74 so with the added stroke of a 75 crank the piston pin locaton is different..

Bearing surface on the mains?????
Old February 23rd, 2009, 12:28 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itman3s View Post
Not correct... the 72 and 74 pistons have the same pin locations, but dioffernt bores and the rods are different to compensate for added crank stroke. The 75 utilizes the same rod as a 74 so with the added stroke of a 75 crank the piston pin locaton is different..

Bearing surface on the mains?????
cool see this is why i asked for correction. thanks for clearing that up. but i was under the assumption that the 72 mains and the 74 mains were different dimensions. hell after taking my 74 apart for my rebuild just side by side comparisions between the two rods were evident that the 74 was built bigger and better than the 72.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 12:35 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
cool see this is why i asked for correction. thanks for clearing that up. but i was under the assumption that the 72 mains and the 74 mains were different dimensions. hell after taking my 74 apart for my rebuild just side by side comparisions between the two rods were evident that the 74 was built bigger and better than the 72.
Yes, the 72 mains and rods are smaller then the 74. The 74 and 75 are identical...
Old February 23rd, 2009, 01:22 PM   #149 (permalink)

hey, you're using the 75-M heads right? are you going to have the MIVEC functional or will you just use the heads for their flow characteristics? from what i took from some of the previous posts you are putting this in a VR4 right, and if so how much better do the MIVEC heads flow over ported VR4 heads. im just really looking for a head solution for my car because that's going to be my setback for making viable and impressive N/A numbers. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. and im glad to see a mass of folks actually doing something with these motors finally. thanks all.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 01:38 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
hey, you're using the 75-M heads right? are you going to have the MIVEC functional or will you just use the heads for their flow characteristics? from what i took from some of the previous posts you are putting this in a VR4 right, and if so how much better do the MIVEC heads flow over ported VR4 heads. im just really looking for a head solution for my car because that's going to be my setback for making viable and impressive N/A numbers. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. and im glad to see a mass of folks actually doing something with these motors finally. thanks all.

Yes, i intend to utilize the Mivec funtionality through my AEM...The Flow numbers are posted for my heads that were ported and polished. They flow substantially more then the DOHC heads (stock and ported)..
Old February 23rd, 2009, 03:28 PM   #151 (permalink)

so what about the 75-M heads prior to porting over ported 72 heads. i have the 72/74 heads with stock valves and RPW stage 2 cams and RPW NA valve springs and thats what seems to be the restriction in my power making goals. if i switch to the MIVEC heads then i wonder how im going to make the MIVEC functional. i know you have the FIC but do you have the EMS as well?
Old February 23rd, 2009, 05:30 PM   #152 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
If your just in it for power then I wouldn't even mess with the MIVEC. Just do away with it and put a good set of cams.

I remember reading somewhere that a 6g75 head stock flows better then a stage 3 ported 6g72 head.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2009, 06:04 PM   #153 (permalink)

but how, i mean, the 75 head supposedly has the same valves as the 72/74 head. i mean the ports could be better but then again how do they differ from the regular 75 head like what the endeavor has? thats what i really need to know. i dont mind not having mivec really, i have a really usable powerband just from the displacement and gearing so yeah in a way im going for more power so i can use that power better. are there any specs on the valve dimensions for the 75 heads? i already know what they are for the 72/74 heads and when i went looking for 75 valves it said they fit in the 72/74 heads. im not sure if that was right so i joined here with aspirations that those questions would get answered. so far though so good. i just need specs. and thanks again guys for all the help and interest.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM   #154 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I'll have to look it up... I don't know off the top of my head.

Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:15 PM   #155 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 UV Blue GT m/t
Rodz is just really niceRodz is just really niceRodz is just really nice
Thought this might fit the topic, 74 vs 75

Quote:
Esta informacion es tambien para los 4G ten siempre presente que el 3.0 6G72,3.5 6G74,3.8 6G75 son motores bien similares y en especial el 3.5 6G74 y el 3.8 6G75 que son practicamente hermanos usan el mismo blocke y al 3.5 6G74 le ponen el cigueñar del 3.8 6G75 para cambiarlo a 3.7 solo le tienen que poner un piston un poco mas bajito y al 3.8 6G75 le ponen las vielas del 3.5 6G74 por que son mucho mas fuertes. Conosco muy bien estos motores y en lo que te pueda ayudar en confiansa menos en mecanica jajajajaja

Este es tu piston como puedes ver es un piston high no nesecitas mucho boost

Esta es tu viela 3.8 6G75 pero no te asustes no se rompen tan facil

Esta es la del 3.5 6G74

Aqui puedes ver la diferencia de las viela

Para tu motor vienen vielas pero si no quieres gastar mucho$$ le pones las del 3.5 6G74 es bien facil cambiarlas ya que las dos son full floating

Yeah it's in spanish (local forum)
Rodz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2009, 09:07 PM   #156 (permalink)

So what all will fit on our enegine? what model pistons, rods, heads, tranny?

Even if compression is different can't FI enegine use them?
Old February 23rd, 2009, 09:41 PM   #157 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Holy shit!! the 6g74 rods are bigger then ours?

Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:13 PM   #158 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Quote:
but how, i mean, the 75 head supposedly has the same valves as the 72/74 head. i mean the ports could be better but then again how do they differ from the regular 75 head like what the endeavor has? thats what i really need to know. i dont mind not having mivec really, i have a really usable powerband just from the displacement and gearing so yeah in a way im going for more power so i can use that power better. are there any specs on the valve dimensions for the 75 heads? i already know what they are for the 72/74 heads and when i went looking for 75 valves it said they fit in the 72/74 heads. im not sure if that was right so i joined here with aspirations that those questions would get answered. so far though so good. i just need specs. and thanks again guys for all the help and interest.
You're comparing apples to oranges, man It's kinda like trying to compare the '72 DOHC with the '72 SOHC. They're different camshafts, and have different mechanics altogether. Consider the fact that you've got a totally separate set of lifters for MIVEC engagement, that's hydraulically calibrated to engage to give you your variable timing and lift.

If you must know, the straight response to your comment above is NO, they are not the same valves. Not the same rockers, not the same springs, heads (obviously) and camshaft. Even the squirters are different.

Though the deck clearance and height may be the same, it's not the same. At all.

Your best bet is to use what you've already invested in your block, and get '75-M heads. Either way, even with OEM cams (or a regrind!!!) you'll still get better flow out of these than you will out of a fully built SOHC long block.

Just my $ .02
Old February 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM   #159 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Oh, and all the numbers you need are here:

US 6G75 SOHC 3.8L MIVEC specs

It's even stickied for all the world to see
Old February 24th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #160 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 UV Blue GT m/t
Rodz is just really niceRodz is just really niceRodz is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
Holy shit!! the 6g74 rods are bigger then ours?
I think 74s aren't forged like the 75s. In the description of the pic it says: "Don't get scared they don't break that easy."
Rodz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
3.8l, crazy, custom, exhaust, head, intake, lower, mivec, performance, pics, qui, springs, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.