Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority - View Single Post - What did you do for your car today?
View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
joeyb
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Wtf? What's wrong with her?
God damn busted oil line - I have it mounted really low coming off the oil cooler and a piece holding up busted, the hose just barely scraped the ground, and a TINY TINY TINY hole got ate away and that was all she wrote. I noticed I had a liquid sprinkling on my windshield and was like WTF? as there was not a cloud in the sky. I knew something was wrong....it was OIL. I then knew immediately what it was and even remembered hearing the little plastic pin pop loose from the bumper where it was being held up, and knew that's when it happened. I feel like an idiot over it. Tried to fix it with a patch but it did not work. I need a whole new oil line - so that's gonna be another $45 - $60 for the best kind you can get around here. I have it ordered and intend to pick it up on Friday (payday baby). what a pain in the ass that oil cooler has been - but for the small amount of time I've had everything running properly it's been off the hook.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost

Last edited by joeyb; September 26th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote