Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

New agressive fit wheels!

8K views 78 replies 22 participants last post by  XxkevinchuxX 
#1 · (Edited)
Just ordered a set of XXR 526's. This is probably the most aggressive of a wheel fit that we can have. That being said, I still had to roll my fenders.
Rear: Rim - 20"x11" Et15, Rubber - 245/30/20. 25lbs (rim)
Front: Rim - 20"x9" Et15, Rubber - 225/30/20. 27.2lbs (rim)
Rear Dish = 5.25"!
Front Dish = 4"
Check them out and let me know what you think.
Pretty excited about getting these on. The rears are back ordered 30-45 days.

#2 ·
god damn bro, 20x11?! .. and a 11 offset. if im picturing this right, your gunna have some maaaad camber?

#8 ·
I'm with you on that one....Good Gosh Almighty....I definately want to see this hot mess....20x11 in the rear with 15 offset!!?? Standing by for pics of this monstrocity....major poke in a bad way IMO...but we'll see...:bigthumb:

#6 ·
I've purchased 2 sets of rims so far, both from a G35. The fitment is great. Offsets on my new rims are 15. They fit, we'll the rear does because I tried one on at the shop. The front isn't anything too crazy but still aggressive. As soon as I get them I'll put some pics up.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

#10 ·
The diameter of the rim has very little to do with things, you simple reduce tread size. But since the actual width of the rubber is low, my profile is still at 30 otherwise I'd it were fit properly would be 25. Offsets on the other hand are a major importance if you stretch the rubber just enough, it'll clear the fender. I had inspiration for this setup and that was from Kevin.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

#18 ·
we'll see....lol you are a god among us if a basic roll did the trick.

#16 ·
holy poke batman.....idk if that rear tire is gunna be small enough.

#24 ·
you sir continue to surprise me. fabguy and any others in the gta that are interested should meet up to see this when you are done

#30 ·
asian.

Kevin please tell us, because from that picture the car just looks terribly done.
i dont think i should be the one going into detail....just imagine if drowzy and neo's car had a baby. everything has/is being custom built. that pic is meant for people to hate. only a few have been graced by its glory in person. i have been fortunate enough to be one. rest assured. your minds will be blown.

#32 ·
no....that thing has 200lbs of bondo, cheap bags and ugly wheels....larry has tein coils, a properly fitted kit, and volks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.