Body Kit Price Drop + New Layout - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Vendor Forums > AutoCityImports

AutoCityImports Performance Parts and Aero Parts

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
AutoCityImports.com

autocity has a spectacular aura about
Body Kit Price Drop + New Layout

We've always advertised the 2006-2012 Eclipse Body Kits in a somewhat limited selection. We chose to list only the original brand designers of each style kit and did not list the copies for other brands. For example, not too much longer after the release of the Razzi Lip kit, Extreme Dimensions made a copy of this kit called the "Racer" lip kit. We've always offered these replica kits as special orders but have now expanded our online selection to show all options. This resulted in more options and lowered pricing across the board.

Link: 2006-2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse Body Kits

We've also added individual component pricing on each body kit page to make it easier to piece together a custom kit and order replacements. Check out the screen shot picture below to see the new layout style. If you have any questions feel free to post here, PM, email, or call

2006+ Eclipse Performance Parts

Last edited by autocity; February 20th, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
autocity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 19th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elitist Prick

Name: Jason
Vehicle: 2013 Lancer GT
Xero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to behold
Wow! This is all great!

Nobody with a good car needs to worry about nothin'. Understand? Nobody with a good car needs to be justified. -Flannery O'Connor
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 19th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Ethan
Vehicle: '03 Evo (sold)
phenom is a jewel in the roughphenom is a jewel in the rough
Now I won't have to ask you anymore about kit combo prices
phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 19th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
the mathematical

Name: Mark
Vehicle: 07/Eclipse/GS
mwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nice
YAY! One of the kits I was considering, I hate the skirts... another, the bumper... another... the... YAY!
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elitist Prick

Xero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to beholdXero is a splendid one to behold
At some point, it would be nice if you could list whether it is 06+ or 06-08 or 09+ etc...

Nobody with a good car needs to worry about nothin'. Understand? Nobody with a good car needs to be justified. -Flannery O'Connor
Old February 19th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
<3's bewbz

Name: Renato
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS
LPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to beholdLPfenix182 is a splendid one to behold
is there still special club4g pricing available for these also?
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dirty D

Name: Dustin
Vehicle: 06 GT sportronic
douellette has a spectacular aura about
coooool :thumbs up:

Mods: DC Sports CAI, Aero Turbine muffler, Pulstar plugs, aux cable
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrer...lj90SIPg%3D%3D <--Referral link
facebook.com/DDcomputers <-- Me and my brothers computer repair business, check us out!
douellette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Name: Chris
Vehicle: '06 Eclipse GT-M/T
ChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to all
I approve of this message! Nice work on the site!

Mods: Injen CAI, Works Cat Back Exhaust, Works Lowering Springs, Works Sway bar, Vortex Gens, R-Spec hood, V-line Spoiler, OEM Spoiler Delete, 18" Enkei RPF1s, Projector heads w/HID conversion, Projector eyelids, Billet grille, MURDERED!
Chrisís '06 GT M/T RALLI////////ART Nighthawk
----- How to Paint Interior Goodies
ChrisB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
AutoCityImports.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfenix182 View Post
is there still special club4g pricing available for these also?
on the full kits yes, but on individual bumpers we do not have any further discounts available.
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
AutoCityImports.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBorland View Post
I approve of this message! Nice work on the site!
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
AutoCityImports.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
At some point, it would be nice if you could list whether it is 06+ or 06-08 or 09+ etc...
Yes, we will adjust this. Full bumpers fit all the way to current but lip kits only fit the 06-08 I believe correct? By the way what front splitter do you have on your Eclipse? Is that made for the 09+ or is that custom?
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
just got myself a rally front bumper.

as for fitment, bumpers will fit all years. lips will only fit up to 2008.

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elitist Prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocity View Post
Yes, we will adjust this. Full bumpers fit all the way to current but lip kits only fit the 06-08 I believe correct? By the way what front splitter do you have on your Eclipse? Is that made for the 09+ or is that custom?
I think that's right. It might save you from answering that question over and over. My lip is made from a garage door rubber bottom. Lol 8 bucks and some self-tapping screws.

Old February 21st, 2012, 12:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
Turbo GS

Name: David
Vehicle: 06-GST
meDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of lightmeDave is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by autocity View Post
Yeah, the lip kits only fit 4Ga's (06-08) We need some aftermarket bumpers based off the 4Gb (09+) way more aggressive looking and it has a nice grill to work with.

Quote:
My lip is made from a garage door rubber bottom. Lol 8 bucks and some self-tapping screws.
Home Depot lip FTW! I rocked one for a bit, but it got ripped off on a bump I did not see.

btw, they sell them on ebay now for like 40 bux.
Performance: Air Research T3/T4 Turbo w/STR cast iron manifold, AEM UEGO Wideband, AEM Tru-Boost EBC, 3.0" Turbo to Axle Exhaust w/ 2.0" Dual Outlets, Ported Intake Manifold with GT TB Swap, Ralco RZ Short Shifter, RPW Thermal Spacer Kit
Suspension: Evo Brembo Swap, Cusco Strut Tower Bar, BC BR Coilovers, Progress Rear Swaybar, 4G Rear Body Brace Bar, Wavetrac LSD
meDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
AutoCityImports.com

Quote:
I think that's right. It might save you from answering that question over and over. My lip is made from a garage door rubber bottom. Lol 8 bucks and some self-tapping screws.
haha creative

Tags
2006, 2012, board, body, body kit, body kits, brand, custom, drop, eclipse, kit, kits, list, lowered, mitsubishi, original, picture, questions, release, show

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.