2016 LA Auto Show - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Automotive News

Automotive News Latest in news in the automotive industry.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2016, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT SE
blkwings is on a distinguished road
2016 LA Auto Show

Was there for just an hour today, took some shots of the new eXConcept, plus actual sports cars. Mitsubishi's lineup looked pretty impressive actually, they REALLY need a FR-S / 370Z / Mustang fighter with an updated Starion (6sp + RWD + 300hp). I wanted to tell the execs this, but I learned wearing a Ralliart t-shirt on press day makes Mitsu suits nervous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3745.jpg (52.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3742.jpg (51.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3738.jpg (49.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3736.jpg (67.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3729.jpg (72.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3731.jpg (68.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3732.jpg (81.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3734.jpg (71.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3735.jpg (45.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3754.jpg (67.8 KB, 24 views)
Advertisement

Old November 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Damn. I'm not an SUV person but that looks pretty cool.

I know a lot of people wont agree with me, but I love the way styling of cars is going. Really aggressive, sharp lines. I think it looks really cool. That Civic makes me moist
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 21st, 2016, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT SE
blkwings is on a distinguished road
That Type R concept was insane. The entire exterior was in black brushed aluminum. I think that's the same one that set the FWD record at Nurburgring. The eXConcept did look cool for sure, like a hyper-futuristic RR Evoque. I just can't see me ever wanting/needing a CUV, already have a Outlander is the stable.
Old November 21st, 2016, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: James
Sabertooth^2 has a spectacular aura about
Picture 3, "ass leading MPG". I might be 6 years old, but... I lost where I was going with this.

I love the Type-R civic though. They did well. Only improvement would be more boost and AWD. It better not have a hand brake button
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Theres no way a fresh body kit like that will come cheap, though...
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Martino
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Plain Jane is a jewel in the roughPlain Jane is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Damn. I'm not an SUV person but that looks pretty cool.

I know a lot of people wont agree with me, but I love the way styling of cars is going. Really aggressive, sharp lines. I think it looks really cool. That Civic makes me moist
It's a very subjective thing, but in my eyes, most new cars look like Tron props (BMW i3 and i8 being the worst offenders). That Mitsu CUV looks like any other, but at least they're doing something.
2007 Mitsu Eclipse GT-V6 - Injen CAI, Tanabe STB, Tanabe UB, Progress RSB, Moog PS rear links, TWM GS STS w/Big Type R knob & aluminum base bushings, Torque Solution shifter cable bushings, Redline MT-90 transmission fluid (coming soon) Show-off thread!
1986 Pontiac Bonneville V6 - Stock w/upside down carb lid (+25hp)
Plain Jane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
auto, cars, mitsubishi, mustang, ralliart, show, starion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.