The only 5G Eclipse and Concept-RA Thread - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Automotive News

Automotive News Latest in news in the automotive industry.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #41 (permalink)
The O.G.

6 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
how isnt the 4g damn close to the concept? if anyone thought we would actually get the vert doors and side opening trunk was crazy to start with.

the only major things they changed in reality was the wheel base...

and they stuck very well to the evo X concept also. i think they will do it proper again.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 16th, 2008, 12:12 AM   #42 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
how isnt the 4g damn close to the concept? if anyone thought we would actually get the vert doors and side opening trunk was crazy to start with.

and they stuck very well to the evo X concept also. i think they will do it proper again.
I agree. just like i said above. it should be like the evox

Last edited by Isamu; January 16th, 2008 at 12:22 AM.
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 16th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #43 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
here is my prediction.

230-260bhp(220awhp) smaller wheels, slight light adjustment, but will keep them similar..
they will keep the doors(i can dream)

Old January 16th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #44 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
If I get confirmation that the 5G is going to anywhere close to that, then I am selling my 4G the day the 5G comes out and upgrading... that car is sick as hell... and yea fat chance with keeping those doors... those are bad ass tho...
Old January 16th, 2008, 05:23 AM   #45 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

anything is possible in this day an age my man
Old January 16th, 2008, 05:30 AM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GT
GT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to behold
I love the way the hatch opened on the 4G concept. But on the new concept, I love the head/tail lights, the doors, the way the motor sicks out through the hood, and the sterring wheel.
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:29 AM   #47 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post

?????? are u kidding me??? no ur right the EVO X concept was pretty much spot on.. it had some upgrades that were forgotten due to cost cutting but u can type that the 4G concept and production car are the same horse'e ur eye sight is off bro...

ok i don't want to start a debate only b/c this is how someone sees a car...

but here is a generalized list i comprized:
  1. THE ENTIRE INTERIOR...
  2. wheels
  3. brakes
  4. hood
  5. and hatch lid
  6. skirt vent
  7. the rear tail bar (all those LEDS... and the ones below the rear tails)
  8. glass top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
anything is possible in this day an age my man
yep... but when they want to make a profit all the cool shit will stay on the concept...
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:13 AM   #48 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmshue51 View Post
If I get confirmation that the 5G is going to anywhere close to that, then I am selling my 4G the day the 5G comes out and upgrading... that car is sick as hell... and yea fat chance with keeping those doors... those are bad ass tho...
Youll change your tune when you see how bad the resale value on Mitsus are.
Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:46 AM   #49 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIPSE_GT View Post
Youll change your tune when you see how bad the resale value on Mitsus are.
but selling from seller to seller its not so bad... but he is right...
Old January 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM   #50 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

the motor sticking through the hood will most def be gone.. i would even see the doors staying before the engine
Old January 18th, 2008, 01:29 AM   #51 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
My dad owns the marathon station (where I work) right next to Medina Mitsubishi in Ohio. They buy all their gas from us so I am really good friends with most everyone up there. I talked to the owner Eric Sonnie and asked him about the Concept-RA.

"That is the base look they are going to give the 5G Eclipse. Expect them to be out in 2010. Obviously they arent keeping the doors like that but most of the body work you see on it will stay pretty close."

so it is in fact the 5G Eclipse... not sure about what they are really gonna do engine/suspension wise but thats definatly what they are going to look like... pretty close atleast...
Old January 18th, 2008, 05:52 AM   #52 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmshue51 View Post
My dad owns the marathon station (where I work) right next to Medina Mitsubishi in Ohio. They buy all their gas from us so I am really good friends with most everyone up there. I talked to the owner Eric Sonnie and asked him about the Concept-RA.

"That is the base look they are going to give the 5G Eclipse. Expect them to be out in 2010. Obviously they arent keeping the doors like that but most of the body work you see on it will stay pretty close."

so it is in fact the 5G Eclipse... not sure about what they are really gonna do engine/suspension wise but thats definatly what they are going to look like... pretty close atleast...
i wouldn't take everything he says for fact, i am good friends with the owner of the dealership here in Tucson. and i had similar questions.... and they don't get all the details this far in advance.. he has heard from an MMA that they are planning on getting back to eclipse roots(his take is dropping the 6, and doing i4 turbo )
but there is no way to say the doors won't stay, or that it won't go through a complete over haul.. i mean, look at the 3g concept.. but again, looking at the x concept it could very well stay similar.. its too early in the game to really say..
with that being said.. they really should leave the doors.. cause it's cool!
and atleast they are getting back to the roots of mitsu engineering by sticking with a turbo 4
but, with all mitsu concepts i won't count on shit till it is officially released
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Dealership folk know jack. Sorry. Doesn't matter if you're the sales manager of the largest dealership in the country - your job really is to know enough about marketing stints for the purpose of selling. These guys know jack shit. It's annoying.

All the speculations are just what they hear from the grapevine, and sorry to sound so crass, but the average person doesn't really know much about cars and concepts anyway to really know what's possible in a production car. Suicide doors? Doubt it. This isn't an exotic. Glass roof? Been in every Eclipse concept since the early SST.... with "VR-4" badging, in fact. How much weight do you really wanna tack on to a car with a 4-cyl turbodiesel? Wheels that size? And 6-piston brakes?

Right. And my name's Doc Brown And I want some FUGggggin FFFRRREENch Toast!
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM   #54 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh. yea.. did anyone notice.. the engine looks to be a 2.2L I4(who makes a 2.2l v6, well, atleast in this day an age)

look closely on the hood

also looks to be a AWD platform as well..
1999 6A12 2.0L MIVEC V6 in the FTO... or have you forgotten?

About the same top end HP as the 3G, with a little less torque... and ahead of the game insofar as gvw/curb weight.

If they can make S2000s weigh less than 3k lbs, so can they make a TDI like so. Lose the lambo door concept. Maybe even lose the rear seats!
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old January 18th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #55 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
well... ok it won't look like that when it comes out... think back to the 4G and it's concept... hummm they don't even look that much alike

Good Lord!!! that thing is hideous! (4g concept)

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2008, 11:31 PM   #56 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

btw, it won't be turbo diesel... lol
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #57 (permalink)
What Drives You?

It won't?

You know Toyotas have had successful runs with those things in Europe for a while now. Rav-4.
Old January 19th, 2008, 11:23 PM   #58 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

yea, but this is amerika.. not europe
Old January 20th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #59 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Fucker... I knew that

Just thought you knew anything more... the "inside" scoop
Old February 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM   #60 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

bump!!!!!!
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:50 AM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 eclipse
drowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant future
hey have u guys seen this

drowzyeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:05 AM   #62 (permalink)

drowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant futuredrowzyeclipse has a brilliant future
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:25 AM   #63 (permalink)

GT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to beholdGT Joe is a splendid one to behold
They will forgive Mitsubishi for the 3rd and 4th generation Eclipses? What the fuck does that mean?/?? Eveyone that has lined up beside my 4G has had hell thrown upon them. Even the few that has outrun me have praised my car for being 10X what they had expected. I think they should appoligize to us for that comment.
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:30 AM   #64 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Ok... I'm a little pissed for three reasons:
  1. "We'll forgive you for the 3rd and 4th generation Eclipses" ... wtf??!
  2. The 5G will have S-AWC and SMT
  3. The 09 4G GT has HID standard.

Motherfuckers.

I do agree with them on one thing - turbo and AWD. But for fuck's sake... fucking keep a V6 trim! Not everyone is a huge fan of boytoy 4-cylinders anymore. I don't care if it's easy to mod, make fast, and a "legend".

My future 4.8L 6G75 stroker (dream on) will be legend.
Old February 21st, 2008, 10:55 AM   #65 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Plus they don't even have the legendery engine anymore.... 4g63

I say keep the v6 but pull big power out of it with a turbo... and of course AWD to put it to the ground...

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:39 AM   #66 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Vehicle: 05 Lancer Evolution
Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
Mitsubishi really pisses me off sometimes. 21 inch rims? What the hell? They look retarded..........

A two door overstuffed Galant? Wtf are these people smokin. The only thing my car shares with a galant is parts of the unibody, and the non mivec motor.

Mitsu seems to have forgotten how to make a car that hauls ass, and looks good. The new Evos have every piece of the puzzle but style. Its a fucking rolling cheesebox. Ahhhhhhh
Ricoswave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:47 AM   #67 (permalink)

yup i felt the same way wen i heard all of those things..
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:05 PM   #68 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Weeeell... I'll have to agree to disagree, Bill - Mitsu still makes a killer engine. It's like Dodge advertising conservative power ratings, but in a different way - Mitsu likes making engines (apparently) that can STILL make more power out of. Like the 4G's 10:1 AFR, right? Of course Mitsu N/A ECUs aren't that easy to work with, but whose is, really?

Honestly, I think with the bar slowly being upped on safety and comfort Mitsu can't pull back on the weight without being too aggressive about the cost of materials. The larger the engine and transmission, the heavier the car becomes too. I reall ywouldn't mind having a turbo engine that's this large (uhm... yeah, massive understatement ) but only if it had the means to put that kind of power to the ground much more efficiently. If that means a rear pumpkin instead of a primo front, so be it

VR-4 is all I'm asking for in the end, really. I could care much less if the 5G or future phoenix of the VR-4 were factory turbocharged. (Don't quote me on this, Mitsu, because boost is heaven ) I doubt they'd scrap the V6 anyway. But PLEASE, please... revive AWD and all-wheel steering. Not even RWD like the future tibby.

Pretty please...? You're two generations overdue
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:29 PM   #69 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I agree lawrence... VR-4 eclipse anyone.

I mean if you look at the weight of the old VR-4 (3900lb) then it was a fat pig to but has the power and traction to back it up.

I could see a 3800lb 420hp v6 AWD Eclipse VR-4 ripping the streets up and taking charge.

Old February 21st, 2008, 12:53 PM   #70 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Right! And even the GT-R is over 3600lbs, with its aluminum body panels and lightweight driveshaft components. Drivetrain can be one heavy motherfucker! But if Nissan's done it, I don't doubt in my mind that Mitsu can't. They've gotta break away from the conservative marketing and designs sometime if they wanna regain market share... or even just the brand name!

Mitsu's at a loss for not having a V6 supercar for a while now. I'm sorry Evo fans - the sub-300hp factory-produced 4-cylinders aren't quite as appealing to the supercar-hurting folk like myself. It hurts everytime I see a shitbox drive past as I think, "That's Mitsubishi's best?"

Yeah, they're great performers. But still, sit in an Evo and an old 3si and there's a major difference in feel. If it's a 99, definitely major difference in handling. You can't beat displacement, the two door sporty look, and you can't beat the naturally wider track.
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM   #71 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Vehicle: 05 Lancer Evolution
Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
I never said mitsu couldn't build good power, they just cant build a car that has both the looks and the performance I would consider to be top notch. Thats why I said the new Evo has every piece of the puzzle but style, the motor and supporting technology is great. I just don't agree with the bodywork.

VR4 Eclipse would be sick. I'd trade my shit in tomorrow, with no stock manifolds or headers on it yet hahahaah
Ricoswave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:13 PM   #72 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Mmmmm... I feel you on that one, Bill. Only that I really have invested more than just the money into both my cars, it's really tough to let go

I'll get rid of any furniture or household belongings first before I let go of my cars - if the 5G is truly an AWD 6-SMT like the first clip so confidently says, I'll GLADLY take on another note for it! I WOULD, however, think twice about buying a TDI. Don't care if it has torque in the 300s. HP is important too. And another 4-cylinder?

I can't tell you how many times I've been given the "what a dumbass" treatment by folks whom I've responded to "Why not the Evo?" questions with "Because it's a 4-cylinder".

People just don't get it. And we're here in the US!
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:44 PM   #73 (permalink)

Yeah I agree, V6 VR4 Eclipse FTMFW!!!!!!!! Just to let yall know, I almost bought a '92 3000GT VR4, the reason I didnt is because I asked he salesman to let my mechanic look at it and on the way I chased him down and told him I wanted to see what it had. So from a 60 roll on the Interstate we were even till around 110mph and I started pulling on him hard. I was just very disappointed in the car.
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM   #74 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

I'm not a big fan of the 4 banger either..... would much rather have a turbo 6

Old February 21st, 2008, 01:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
What Drives You?

See... now that's quite a long title, but well worth the long badge - "Eclipse GT VR-4"

Nice :sigh:
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:31 PM   #76 (permalink)
XyX
Cobra wit dem Wheelz

Vehicle: 2003 Cobra
XyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant futureXyX has a brilliant future
aww did that video hurt you alls feelings?
Old February 21st, 2008, 02:50 PM   #77 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

^^^^^^ i feel the exact way as everyone except for Xyx's mustang talk hahahahaha
Old February 26th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

turbo i4! all that matters
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #79 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Fuck the i4. AWD V6. N/A or otherwise
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #80 (permalink)
J-E-L-L-O

Name: Ilan
Vehicle: '09 Ford Escape, '08 G35
iLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
turbo i4! all that matters
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
Fuck the i4. AWD V6. N/A or otherwise
iLan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2007, 2008, application, auto, clutch, concept, eclipse, engine, mitsubishi, performance, shop, show, super, transmission, wheel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.