The only 5G Eclipse and Concept-RA Thread - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Automotive News

Automotive News Latest in news in the automotive industry.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #81 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Kilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Lawrence here... AWD V6...

"No replacement for displacement"
Kilzod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 26th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #82 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
now this is what im talking about...

turbo

v6

and AWD...

(and a diesel... im not to crazy about that but hey what tha hell )
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 26th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #83 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
now this is what im talking about...

turbo

v6

and AWD...
)
uh dude, it doesn't say ANYTHING about V6... you fail!

turbo I4
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2008, 07:15 AM   #84 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
It will either contain the current Evo motor, or carry over the 4G64 and 6G75 motors. They wont come up with a new motor for this car, its not cost effective right now. I wouldnt give my hopes up for an AWD model either. Anybody coming to Normal this year can ask during the tour if they know anything.
Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:49 AM   #85 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
uh dude, it doesn't say ANYTHING about V6... you fail!

turbo I4
no i meant we need a T plus the V6... with awd that would be perfect... then i posted a vid... then i stated that im not to crazy about the diesel but its really easy to get big power gains out diesels
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #86 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin - you bring up one compelling reason to go!
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #87 (permalink)
Born to drive

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 06/eclipse gt-t 6spd
eclipsercr2006 is on a distinguished road
i myself would like to see them upgrade the current models to all wheel drive up the hp too 300 on the gt and 200 on the gs and call it a day then i think we will get plenty of boost attention and further upgrades.
eclipsercr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #88 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 07 GT-N Spyder 4.0
executive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to all
I say they should dump the I4 and leave that for the evo. Let the RA or 5g have that. A bump up to a 4.0 v6 would be nice, with atleast 335hp and rwd. Then have a highend model with that same engine but twin turbo and awd. I say you call the regular model Eclipse or add GT if it will make ppl feel better and call the tt awd one the Eclipse vr-4 or GTX and make it good for about 425hp. Keep in mind that these hp numbers are what alot of performance cars are gettin to now anyway
executive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 1st, 2008, 01:47 AM   #89 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
they need to bring back the GSX.. its a name sake, and it will be badass, especially if they do AWD turbo I4
its blasphemous to put anything but a turbo i4 in an AWD eclipse.. it's like if they had put the v8 in the new GTR
Old March 1st, 2008, 01:53 AM   #90 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
It's called a VR-4.

And the GS ain't the top of the line Eclipse anymore, buddy... Gotta remember that.

There is a distinct possibility that the next supra will be V8. The GT-R has a VQ variant. Times change. And it's time to move on.

Else Mitsu WILL stay a bottom feeder. The signs of the times are quite telling. The days of the everyman's pocket-rocket 4-cylinders are OVER.
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 1st, 2008, 04:41 AM   #91 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

executive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to all
yep. Screw those I4s. Look at it like this, soo the standard for hp in a performance car will be around 400hp. You need 300+ now to be a competitor and taken seriously. Hell Hyndia(sp) has a 375hp sedan on the way, the z is going to gwt 335hp soon more than likely, the camaro will have nearly 400hp. Face, 4cyl are not going to cut it, especially in terms of torque.
Old March 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM   #92 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippercream View Post
It's called a VR-4.

And the GS ain't the top of the line Eclipse anymore, buddy... Gotta remember that.

There is a distinct possibility that the next supra will be V8. The GT-R has a VQ variant. Times change. And it's time to move on.

Else Mitsu WILL stay a bottom feeder. The signs of the times are quite telling. The days of the everyman's pocket-rocket 4-cylinders are OVER.
in the super car world yes, and the GTR is still a TT 6... it didn't REALLY change that much..
secondly I4's are going anywhere.. and VR-4 was NEVER an eclipse badge.. if they wanna be cool like the other companys they will Bring out a new 3000GT VR-4
Old March 1st, 2008, 01:00 PM   #93 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

If the bring out a sports car that is not the Eclipse I can bet you that it will be around $50,000 dollars. Includding any remake of the 3000gt vr4
Old March 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM   #94 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
the vr-4's price when it was new, if adjusted for inflation would be about 50k.

the skylines motor isnt a vq variant, its a completely new motor from the ground up. sharing nothing with the vq except that both have 6 cylinders. the only thing overtly similar about the r35 and past models is that its TT and the AWD system is incredibly over engineered. oh yeah, and the tail lights.

mitsu already has turbo-diesel motors in the rest of the world. its be an easy thing to do. there will never be a GSX again. as much as i love the 2g its not gonna happen, get over it look at how expensive they make the evo in order to make it fast enough to compete. and they wouldnt be able to scratch the GT out of the line up anyhow. if anything it will be a "GTX" or something along those lines.

lastly, i got to watch live girl on girl action last night. so eat it.
: bewbs::b ewbs::bewbs

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:10 PM   #95 (permalink)
Sleeper

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT Plus
pdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post

...lastly, i got to watch live girl on girl action last night. so eat it.
: bewbs::b ewbs::bewbs
WHAT!?! and you didnt invite me!?! you suck monkey nuts, monkey nut sucker.
pdiddy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM   #96 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
youre not allowed to see nikki's sorry... you see them with clothes on.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2008, 03:19 AM   #97 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT Orange
CJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond repute
you know how many people would brake those doors
its like the wii and the remote controllers with the $3000 tvs
CJudge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:12 PM   #98 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse gt
interex87 is a jewel in the roughinterex87 is a jewel in the rough
if it comes out with AWD any thing im going to be all over it and bye bye 4g but i would love the diesel and yeah the doors are never going to be made like that and its never going to come with 6 piston brembo's on it and the inside is goign to look nothing like that but you better belive Im going to be the first person in line to get this car.
interex87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #99 (permalink)
fraser valley eclipse

Vehicle: 07 Spyder GT-P 6speed
spydereclipse will become famous soon enough
5G eclipse

can anyone elaborate or point me to a site to give me some pictures or information? a little anxious to see what the new body will be. and also the engine/drivetrain.
spydereclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #100 (permalink)
Spyder lover

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse Spyder GT
hsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond repute
What has really changed from last year?
hsalter3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #101 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
It's been the 4G since 2006. Here's info on the 5G.

2008 Mitsubishi Concept-RA Concept | RSportsCars.com

Full reveal: Mitsubishi Concept-RA

Mitsubishi Concept-RA concept car from the Detroit auto show

Just do a simple Google search. It's too EASY!!

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #102 (permalink)
Spyder lover

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse Spyder GT
hsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond repute
Schweet!!
hsalter3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #103 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 06/GT/6-Speed
Panicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond reputePanicbutton has a reputation beyond repute
ya its gonna be one sexi car, but this is my last eclipse .. time to move on
35% Carbon Stable Tint-6000k HID-Aero Kit-Vision Eyelids-Falken Ziex-912-Progress R-Sway bar-Akebono Ceramic Pads-K&N Intake-Eibach Pro Kit-Full Aero Kit-Kazera kz-j 18x8.5 Wheels-Compustar Pro Alarm-Escort 8500x50
Xbox Tag: Dirtydog258
Panicbutton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #104 (permalink)
fraser valley eclipse

Vehicle: 07 Spyder GT-P 6speed
spydereclipse will become famous soon enough
TY so much. e repp added for my own stupidness
spydereclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #105 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicbutton View Post
ya its gonna be one sexi car, but this is my last eclipse .. time to move on
x2. Hopefully by the time I pay my 4g off, i'll be in an audi R8....

I can dream cant I?!?

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #106 (permalink)

spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
It'll be hard to say no if they do infact produce this car with a reasonable price tag.

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #107 (permalink)
Aviator

Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Im not gonna lie..it is sexy exterior wise. that interior just doesnt do it for me tho ;(

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #108 (permalink)

The interior will never make it. Maybe something similar as an option like the terra cotta, but my money is on a cheaper "plastic" interior like we have now.

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #109 (permalink)
Aviator

our current interior isnt half bad actually. could be better, could be worse.

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #110 (permalink)

For sure. I kinda like the "cockpit" feel the 2G had though.

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #111 (permalink)
Aviator

I liked everything about the 2g. its part of the reason i like the 4g...the general curvature was replicated somewhat.

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #112 (permalink)

Yup. I thought about trading in the 4G and buying a GSX, but everytime I look at my car I fall in love with her all over. It reminds me of an exotic to be honest.

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #113 (permalink)
Aviator

yet another reason i love the 4g. plus the fact that im one of possibly 3 people in the 7 cities that has a 4g...its a head turner at times.

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #114 (permalink)

I see more every day around here. There's a few that are modded out. It's just hard to get people in this area to meet up.

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #115 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Got a ton of torque but its diesel its like 4.50 a gal.....

Is it just me or does the exterrior look alot like the r8

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal

Last edited by Justin; August 25th, 2008 at 09:48 PM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:19 AM   #116 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS
Way2_much4u will become famous soon enough
sorry to say, but i think that car looks horrible...
It has the body of a limo-ed out VW Beetle, and i think the interior is a little excessive for it... It looks like the inside of a Ferrari, which is aight for a luxury car, but i always saw eclipse as more of a sporty car... I just don't think it has much of an "Eclipse" appeal to it...
Way2_much4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:21 AM   #117 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
And lambo doors coming stock, they do get irritating opening them after awhile and there getting to played out.... Im actully hoping this dosnt come into production and they make something better, imo it looks like a riced out 4g

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #118 (permalink)

All those options will never make it to production though. Hopefully the AWD turbo part will though. I'm sure the exterior and interior is gonna change a little as well. Look at the Concet-E vs what we got.

Old August 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #119 (permalink)
Call me Sparky!

Vehicle: 07 GT
snoeclipse is just really nicesnoeclipse is just really nicesnoeclipse is just really nicesnoeclipse is just really nice
I want AWD gas/electric hybrid with individual motors at each wheel.
07 GT Sportronic, Deep Red Pearl. Daily-driver year around, good tires really make a difference in the snow! I like the 6G75 just like it is, the 5sp slushbox really does need a real mechanical LSD though......

Last edited by snoeclipse; August 27th, 2008 at 02:41 AM.
snoeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #120 (permalink)
Legit Member

Name: Mitchell
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
michow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond repute
the car will most likely not be turbo or awd. why would they make a direct competitor to their lancer ralliart or evox? if we get lucky, it'll be a rwd and turbo...if we get lucky

Mods: AEM CAI, Aeon Imports HBE, TB Bypass, Progress Springs, 5% tint, Blacked Out Tails
michow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2007, 2008, application, auto, clutch, concept, eclipse, engine, mitsubishi, performance, shop, show, super, transmission, wheel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.