The only 5G Eclipse and Concept-RA Thread - Page 4 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Automotive News

Automotive News Latest in news in the automotive industry.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2008, 04:24 AM   #121 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
bump cuz its fun
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM   #122 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 SE V6 rave red
SPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond reputeSPuL has a reputation beyond repute
any recent updates for this?

My Music
^click it or die a slow and painful death only fitting for a mustang driver
SPuL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:50 AM   #123 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
EclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to all
I know this is an old thread, but I just ran across it. Outside: Sexy As Hell. Simply put. Not a big fan of the hood though. Interior: I like the steeringwheel, but everything else has GOT to go, seriously.

Hah. You think the doors would come stock like that? That'd be friggin' sweet.

Old May 24th, 2009, 03:05 AM   #124 (permalink)

EclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to allEclipseChick08 is a name known to all
Concept RA?

I'm probably a bit late on this, but I just saw the pics of the Eclipse Concept RA. Um, can you say WOW?!

I've Googled the crap out of it, but can't find any new info. Has anyone heard ANYTHING new on it?

Old May 24th, 2009, 06:38 AM   #125 (permalink)
Driving Slow

bhudrei will become famous soon enough
nope nothing new..
Old May 24th, 2009, 06:43 AM   #126 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

Name: Alex
4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
Just a concept Let's hope its AWD turbo Also hope that the weight comes down, and I think I see a glass roof. No glass roof.

Last edited by 4gAddict; May 24th, 2009 at 07:01 AM.
4gAddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #127 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
theres been pictures from car shows of it and stuff....just a concept. dont hold your breathe what you see is what you get....mitsu will never release an eclipse like that as long and the evo and ra lancer are around
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #128 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
moved
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #129 (permalink)
Aviator

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/Gt
EclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond repute
well since it's resurrected I might as well voice my opinion:

Styling: I'd like to see some futuristic design that is reminiscent of the 2g and 4g
body: keep it a 4 seater coupe but reduce the overall dimension to 4/5 of original 4g size
Engine: i'd love to see a gas friendly either 4cyl or 6cyl as a primary and a secondary engine either hydrogen or electric
Maybe ~200hp from the primary engine and ~150 from the secondary
Curb weight around 3000lbs not more, preferably less

Selling OEM brakes (rotors, pads) - low miles
EclipseFL07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #130 (permalink)

Gaayyyy. :[

The butt of it is a bit weird-ish, and the interior needs a makeover, but other than that I love it. I wish they would actually come out with it, atleast in like 2011 or something... It's what they need, and what we, or I, want
Old May 24th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #131 (permalink)

I changed the color.

XD

Last edited by EclipseChick08; May 24th, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
EclipseChick08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #132 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GS
Boomko will become famous soon enough
I like this new concept just couple things: I dont like diesel, and mitsu has to star making eclipses rwd

Last edited by Boomko; June 9th, 2009 at 05:16 PM.
Boomko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #133 (permalink)

Yeah, I don't get the whole diesel thing, but oh well. What can you do, right?
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #134 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomko View Post
I like this new concept just couple things: I dont like deasel, and mitsu has to star making eclipses rwd
Idk about you but id take awd over rwd anyday

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:12 AM   #135 (permalink)

What's the difference? Besides using all wheels instead of just 2.
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:41 AM   #136 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
bemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nice
5G

add another color

different wheels

+3 hp

+100 more lbs.

ipod adapter standard

then leave to the person who will buy it to make it more better..

like what where doing here.
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #137 (permalink)

+3 hp? More like +30, atleast.
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:04 AM   #138 (permalink)
4gGT, 1g GS, 04outlander

Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
bemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nicebemine_014 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseChick08 View Post
+3 hp? More like +30, atleast.
i like to think that but its gna be far from reality ;/

and like they said they wont make almost same hp as the evo

eclipse=looks less power

evo=power less looks
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #139 (permalink)
iNeedBoost

Vehicle: 08' Mazda Speed3(Stage 3)
witeout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud ofwiteout has much to be proud of
I love the looks of the 2G and 4G but I'm just not digging the 5G, but whatever this is probably going to be my only eclipse, when it's paid off I want another car for a project and i'll keep this one in nice condition.
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:18 AM   #140 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
bring back GS-T's and GSX's.

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #141 (permalink)
Club4G Admin

Tournaments Won: 4

Name: Russ Sanderlin
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder8213 View Post
It's been the 4G since 2006. Here's info on the 5G.

2008 Mitsubishi Concept-RA Concept | RSportsCars.com

Full reveal: Mitsubishi Concept-RA

Mitsubishi Concept-RA concept car from the Detroit auto show

Just do a simple Google search. It's too EASY!!
It's not official that this is the new 5G. Logically we would want to conclude that it is, but we don't know for sure like when the 4G concept came out.

Moving this thread to other cars. No car talk in the Lounge/OT
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:04 AM   #142 (permalink)

They really need to get the power up or hardly anyone will even consider it. Nowadays people want looks & power, Mitsu can't forget that and focus all their attention on the appearance. I mean the 300 torque 200 hp is a good ratio, but still... It's JUST 200 hp. People read that and say screw it, for that much money I could get a 370Z with 300+ hp.

And the RA looks like the new Camaro & the Lotus Elise mated.

Old May 25th, 2009, 04:07 AM   #143 (permalink)
Aviator

Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big DSM fan, and I say they should bring back awd turbo, and say fuck the evo. The evo had its reign, its time for the eclipse to represent again.

Quote:
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:13 AM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrod View Post
I'm a big DSM fan, and I say they should bring back awd turbo, and say fuck the evo. The evo had its reign, its time for the eclipse to represent again.
Damn straight. Is it really that big of a deal if they have 2 high performance cars? Uh, nooo. If people don't like the Evo, BAM, they might like the Eclipse. OH, but what if they lack on the Eclipse performance? Just lost a sale. So sad. :[

I know that's why when I went car shopping I said no to a bunch of other cars. The Eclipse had the best power for price. (Of the cars I looked at) If I had 42K to spend on a car, I would have gotten the Evo most likely, just cause of the power situation. But I didn't. Same kind of situation. Someone doesn't like the Eclipse, they might like the Evo, and reverse. And they might make a sale if they have the same (or if the Eclipse has MORE) power.

Say... 300+ hp? That would be nice... Very nice. Especially with a turbo. Oh I would so trade in. I want the "Ksss" noise every time you shift. (I know the CAI would probably void the warranty, but screw it!)

A girl can only dream.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:17 AM   #145 (permalink)
Aviator

I prefer a build myself, but having better power options would be nice. Oh and aftermarket support. Compared to the evo X, we have a shitty aftermarket. the dsm's had it all tho, and nice looks to go with it.

Quote:
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:32 AM   #146 (permalink)

True, true... Maybe like start with 230hp, then have engine upgrades or something from the dealer that wont void the warranty. And you're right about having shitty aftermarket. It'd be nice to have more than is currently out there. I know there'd be a lot more done to my car if there were more options/wasn't so expensive.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:33 AM   #147 (permalink)
Aviator

this is an expensive hobby, like drinking. I enjoy both. It explains why im broke lol

Quote:
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:46 AM   #148 (permalink)

Haha. My car, food, and bf are my hobbies. All 3 take my cash. XD
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:43 AM   #149 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
I understand where you guys are coming from where you say people don't like the Evo. I like it but it wouldn't be on the top of my list. The money saved from getting another car instead of the Evo could be used for parts.
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #150 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What's the difference? Besides using all wheels instead of just 2.
Have you ever experianced an awd launch? If not you have not lived yet. I had my first one 2 weeks ago, eagle talon tsi awd 360awhp launch at 4k oh em gee, it was better then sex.

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #151 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
The thing with the Evo is not everyone wants a sedan. Some people want a 2 door sports car.

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #152 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

Quote:
The thing with the Evo is not everyone wants a sedan. Some people want a 2 door sports car.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:40 PM   #153 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Damn straight. Is it really that big of a deal if they have 2 high performance cars? Uh, nooo. If people don't like the Evo, BAM, they might like the Eclipse. OH, but what if they lack on the Eclipse performance? Just lost a sale. So sad. :[

I know that's why when I went car shopping I said no to a bunch of other cars. The Eclipse had the best power for price. (Of the cars I looked at) If I had 42K to spend on a car, I would have gotten the Evo most likely, just cause of the power situation. But I didn't. Same kind of situation. Someone doesn't like the Eclipse, they might like the Evo, and reverse. And they might make a sale if they have the same (or if the Eclipse has MORE) power.

Say... 300+ hp? That would be nice... Very nice. Especially with a turbo. Oh I would so trade in. I want the "Ksss" noise every time you shift. (I know the CAI would probably void the warranty, but screw it!)

A girl can only dream.

The problem with that is that if people don't like the neither the eclipse nor the evo, all that money invested on those 2 cars will go down the drain rather than just having to deal with one bad investment, so the bad investment will be double.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil`Wolf View Post
Have you ever experianced an awd launch? If not you have not lived yet. I had my first one 2 weeks ago, eagle talon tsi awd 360awhp launch at 4k oh em gee, it was better then sex.
what about launching at 360awhp while having sex
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
The problem with that is that if people don't like the neither the eclipse nor the evo, all that money invested on those 2 cars will go down the drain rather than just having to deal with one bad investment, so the bad investment will be double.
Screw the people that don't like either. They'e stupid. Let's brainwash em!
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil`Wolf View Post
Nope, can't say I have. But now I REALLY want to
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #156 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS
REDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond repute
it looks tight IMO IMHO
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #157 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrod View Post
I prefer a build myself, but having better power options would be nice. Oh and aftermarket support. Compared to the evo X, we have a shitty aftermarket. the dsm's had it all tho, and nice looks to go with it.
actually 'all' the dsms did not have alot of support..
the GTO had the worst aftermarket support of all the big japanese 'super' cars..
the Supra and NSX had more support.. hell even the 300zx had more.

the 2g GSX was definatly the best bang for the buck tho. I wish i still had mine
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #158 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
the eclipse isn't really a sports car either.. its a sport compact, or a sport coupe... but a sports car it is not..
don't get me wrong, i love my eclipse... and I am still struggling to finish the AWD conversion.. but even then it won't be a sports car..

*disclaimer:
Sports car definition can be vague, much like the term 'rice' so take it what its worth. but a sports car is, "An automobile equipped for racing, especially an aerodynamically shaped one-passenger or two-passenger vehicle having a low center of gravity and steering and suspension designed for precise control at high speeds"

however some car buffs will refer to high performance muscle cars and other larger vehicles as sports cars. Others, however, draw a distinction between these vehicles and "true" sports cars. These individuals will claim that a car can be a "sporting car" or simply "sporty" but still fall short of being a true sports car. Thus, "regular" cars may be outfitted with a "sports package" and/or accessories to make the car sportier, but may not fit a strict definition of a sports car.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #159 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

and for the record the RA is sexy!!

and turbo diesel is pretty badass, especially if then can get 200-225whp and 30+ mpg
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #160 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
I want the RA rear seat delete so bad
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2007, 2008, application, auto, clutch, concept, eclipse, engine, mitsubishi, performance, shop, show, super, transmission, wheel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.