I am selling 09 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 6 Spd Part out - Maizen Blue Pearl - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Automotive For Sale/Wanted

Automotive For Sale/Wanted Buy, sell and trade anything automotive here

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2014, 10:33 PM   #41 (permalink)

mattienorton is on a distinguished road
can we see a few close ups on the tires? im assuming the shipping would be high!? or would that be freight?
mattienorton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 1st, 2014, 12:07 AM   #42 (permalink)

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Blackhawk is on a distinguished road
Hey im interested in the front drivers side axle my CV joint blew recently and im not about to go buy an aftermarket one like i did for my right side >.< its not the same as oem. I live in Mount Prospect IL (curious on the shipping cost)
Blackhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2014, 10:48 AM   #43 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Name: Nikki
Vehicle: 08GT SE 6spd,91 3KGT Vr4
nikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattienorton View Post
can we see a few close ups on the tires? im assuming the shipping would be high!? or would that be freight?

When we bought this style wheels for our car we got them from Las Vegas and they were shipped by FedEx with tires on them. I think it was around $260 to ship 4. I have a FedEx account so I will be getting prices based on account prices and not retail like the last guy did shipping mine.

Tires on most of the wheels look brand new. We'll get thread depth and brands on them as well as individual photos once we get them off the car. I think we have enough other wheels/tires to put on the car right now for it to sit on for the time being.
6SPD M/T Black on Black GT SE. Mods: 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fog Kit, Custom Grille Kit, Custom Suede Headliner, Vinyl Wrapped A &B Pillars and Faceplate, Custom Headlights, Sickspeed Fender Washers, Injen Long Tube CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, 09+ wheels powder coated in Intense Blue
nikkizixxer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 1st, 2014, 10:50 AM   #44 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

nikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
Hey im interested in the front drivers side axle my CV joint blew recently and im not about to go buy an aftermarket one like i did for my right side >.< its not the same as oem. I live in Mount Prospect IL (curious on the shipping cost)

I'll let you know shipping once we get it off the car. It shouldn't be high because we are only in Ohio and I have vinyl boxes that fit them perfectly
6SPD M/T Black on Black GT SE. Mods: 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fog Kit, Custom Grille Kit, Custom Suede Headliner, Vinyl Wrapped A &B Pillars and Faceplate, Custom Headlights, Sickspeed Fender Washers, Injen Long Tube CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, 09+ wheels powder coated in Intense Blue
Old November 3rd, 2014, 06:48 PM   #45 (permalink)

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Blackhawk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkizixxer View Post
I'll let you know shipping once we get it off the car. It shouldn't be high because we are only in Ohio and I have vinyl boxes that fit them perfectly
sounds good yea just inbox me or something once you got it all figured out, cuz im definitely gonna buy it. No point in getting an aftermarket one now
Blackhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM   #46 (permalink)

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
darksideofeclipse is a jewel in the roughdarksideofeclipse is a jewel in the rough
PM'd
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Got it
Old November 3rd, 2014, 08:38 PM   #48 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
sounds good yea just inbox me or something once you got it all figured out, cuz im definitely gonna buy it. No point in getting an aftermarket one now

We just got the car moved so we could actually start removing suspension parts.
Old November 4th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #49 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 08 GT SE and 91 3kgt VR4
wingo171 is a jewel in the roughwingo171 is a jewel in the rough
For those interested in seats. The front seats are packaged and ready to ship.

PM with zipcode if you are interested in a quote to ship.
wingo171 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 5th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
The 3 other wheels we bought to make a complete set have pretty much brand new tires on them, which we have a 4th wheel from this set but it's cracked as well but it still has a tire on it. Those are Goodyear Eagle RSA's.

However, those wheels are scratched up more than the wheels off the parts car which have tires on them but they aren't in as good of shape as these ones. We have 6 total wheels to pick from.

The photos are of the wheels with the RSA's.

Old November 5th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
$247.88 is the price to ship 4 wheels / not even boxed.
Old November 6th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #52 (permalink)

Name: bam
Vehicle: 2006 eclipse gt
bamboost will become famous soon enough
If u do greyhound shipping it will b half the price or maybe even less
bamboost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #53 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Greyhound is only cheap on LARGE lightweight parts because they still have a weight limit on buses.

Also the website says

"There can only be 1 parcel per shipment between these locations. Simply request your quote one parcel at a time for these locations."

That means no discounts for shipping more than one package.

From Columbus to Fresno with greyhound at 60 lbs per wheel and a total of $150 in insurance per wheel it is $82.85 PER wheel to ship. Totaling at $331.40

Last edited by nikkizixxer; November 6th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #54 (permalink)

Name: bam
Vehicle: 2006 eclipse gt
bamboost will become famous soon enough
Oh alrite I didn't know that my bad.
bamboost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #55 (permalink)

Name: Jeff Volz
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
jeffv1970 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the hook up on the TB, let me know when you get the other pieces free.
jeffv1970 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 8th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #56 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Here are photos of the 3 good wheels from the car itself. I have 3 others from a different car.

Last edited by nikkizixxer; November 9th, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 8th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #57 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Last edited by nikkizixxer; November 9th, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 8th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Old November 8th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #59 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Old November 9th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #60 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffv1970 View Post
Thanks for the hook up on the TB, let me know when you get the other pieces free.
Brandon is off on Tuesday and someone else is coming to pick up parts, so I'll make a note that that needs removed too.
Old November 9th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #61 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Lots of interior pieces still available from this car and the last car, perfect for those thinking about doing carbon fiber interior parts
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #62 (permalink)

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Rob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really nice
Check your FB PMs
Current Mods = Full Plasti Dip, Stiffy, Full Poly Mounts, Short Shifter, Full open exhaust, Outlaw Spacers, 4 point cage, CAI, k/n filter, BC Coilovers, Custom Rear sway bar, Slotted Rotors, Ceramic pads, Braided Break lines, 4 point harness, Stage 3 clutch, Custom tune
Rob Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #63 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

I gotcha
Old November 10th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #64 (permalink)
Eclipse Noob

Name: Dustin
Casano is on a distinguished road
Sent you a pm on a few parts Nikki
Casano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #65 (permalink)

cargo net hooks were finally paid for.
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #66 (permalink)

We now have a black dash pad available for sale as well as the dash vents (outer)
Old November 11th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #67 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Old November 15th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #68 (permalink)

Name: Jeff Volz
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
jeffv1970 is on a distinguished road
Passenger outer vent Ill take it hehe, been waiting to see what you where doing with it lol
jeffv1970 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 15th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #69 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

yeah . Someone bought the dash so it was finally out of the car to remove vents. We will add it to your pile.
Old November 15th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #70 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Dash pad - $50 + shipping
Old November 16th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #71 (permalink)

bump
Old November 17th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #72 (permalink)
Eclipse Noob

Name: Dustin
Casano is on a distinguished road
+1 to Nikki, super fast delivery on everything

Casano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #73 (permalink)

mattienorton is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the pad to arrive. I'll be looking over again in a day or two. I need a few more plastics on the inside. Then I should be hopefully back to stock. Lol
mattienorton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #74 (permalink)

got it, getting ready to print your label now.
Old November 21st, 2014, 09:34 PM   #75 (permalink)

Bump. Sold list just updated
Old November 25th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #76 (permalink)
URL

Vehicle: 07/Eclipse/GS
URL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to beholdURL is a splendid one to behold
PM Sent
URL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 25th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #77 (permalink)

Replied
Old November 25th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #78 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

We also have another black dash available for those who have a cracked dash.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:06 PM   #79 (permalink)

Name: Steve
Vehicle: 3S's
ChargerX3 is on a distinguished road
Selling the MIVEC solenoids off the motor?
ChargerX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM   #80 (permalink)

Steve, please read the first post... the motor is not available and never was.

Tags
2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, aftermarket, black, bulb, car, door, eclipse, eclipse gt, exhaust, fog, for sale, interior, mitsubishi, parts, sale, seats, sound, strut tower, tire, total, wheel, wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.