Available NOW...TUNING by BrianJ - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Vendors > BilletProof Racing (BrianJ)

BilletProof Racing (BrianJ) Custom tuning and electronics solutions for the 4G Eclipse. If you can think it, we can build it! Home of the PnP harness for the F/IC, Paddle Shifter Control Module, Foglight Control Module, and Tach Adapter Module.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #81 (permalink)
Born to drive

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 06/eclipse gt-t 6spd
eclipsercr2006 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ View Post
If you buy the harness with it it comes with a complete install DVD which shows everything you need to know step by step. You can't see the AFR through OBD2...you need a wideband with a 0-5v output like the AEM UEGO...you then hook that to the FIC and it'll datalog the wideband AFR along with all your other parameters for tuning.
and does the fic come with a program for our computer to download and retrieve data or how does all that go?
eclipsercr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 7th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #82 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
It comes with a pass through map. Pretty much it has all zeros and doesn't change anything from stock. Then you decide if you want to take away fuel or add it.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #83 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsercr2006 View Post
and does the fic come with a program for our computer to download and retrieve data or how does all that go?
Yes. The FIC has it's own software which allows you to change all your fueling and ignition parameters as well as allows you to datalog everything.

Old September 8th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #84 (permalink)
Born to drive

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 06/eclipse gt-t 6spd
eclipsercr2006 is on a distinguished road
thanx guys also I'm sure theres alot but how many maps are available for different tunningfrom the fic like say for street,track,daily driving, etc...
eclipsercr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2009, 09:44 PM   #85 (permalink)
Ice Driver

Name: Cliff
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
LocoSnowman is just really niceLocoSnowman is just really niceLocoSnowman is just really nice
Hey Guys, I have been looking over this forum for the last couple days, and from what I can tell, this is the only forum that actually has knowledgable members in it, so I joined a little while ago. I want to do this with Brian, but I need to know where I can get the f/ic and the wideband, and where is the best deal on them. Also, I am just starting to mod my Eclipse, finally decided the heck with the waranty, I wanna have some fun with it. I will be adding the fujita CAI and an electric supercharger for starters, I will need some advice on what works best for add-on's beyond that. Nice to meet you guys.
LocoSnowman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #86 (permalink)
^ 4G The Ulimate SUV!

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT V6
carnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of lightcarnage334 is a glorious beacon of light
Loco wttc. You can get the FIC and harness from Brian himself or RRE. As for the electric supercharger...ahhh im not even going to go there. Lets just said it a blow dryer on the cool setting. Electric superchanger is a
carnage334 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #87 (permalink)
Ice Driver

LocoSnowman is just really niceLocoSnowman is just really niceLocoSnowman is just really nice
so, you know people that have tried the electric supercharger? I have personally done a test on a vehicle before with a leaf blower, LOL, I know that sounds wierd, but yep, a leafblower, with the vehicle on a dyno, with the blower on full power, we seen an increase of 40HP. The electric supercharger would do the same thing at least from what I can tell. but if you know someone that actually tried it, cool beans, let me know.
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #88 (permalink)
Ice Driver

and what is wttc?
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #89 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/GT
TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
Why add 40hp with a leaf blower when a stage 2 Ripp charger adds Nearly 200 to the wheels...yeah cost more but you'll have a fast as fuck reliable car that people won't laugh at.
TwilsonD7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
Ice Driver

I don't have 4 grand to spend on the RIPP one, that is why...LOL
Old September 9th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #91 (permalink)
Ice Driver

I should have said innexpensive mods is what I am looking for.
Old September 9th, 2009, 11:14 PM   #92 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Are you going with the E-ram?

go to Road///Race Engineering Mitsubishi Eclipse Parts and Performance and go to the 4geclipse page. It has everything you need to make one bad ass 4g!

Old September 9th, 2009, 11:15 PM   #93 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Also, if you can get 40whp out of a leaf blower you would think lots of people would be doing that.... 40whp is a big number!

Old September 9th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #94 (permalink)
Ice Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
Also, if you can get 40whp out of a leaf blower you would think lots of people would be doing that.... 40whp is a big number!
Yes it is a big number, I guess noone ever thought about it, we did it just to see on a toyota tercel several years ago in a friends shop, he has a dyno. but of course putting a leaf blower on a car permanent is not very easy to do. the electric one for a car is only 299 bucks and they will refund the money if not satisfied.

Which is better for intakes for the GT, RAM, or CAI?
Old September 9th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #95 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

CAI is the way to go! A short Ram will just suck up all the engines hot air!

If you go with a electric supercharger then you should do a before and after dyno test for us.

If you gain anywhere near 40whp from it then I'll buy one myself!

Old September 9th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #96 (permalink)
Ice Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
CAI is the way to go! A short Ram will just suck up all the engines hot air!

If you go with a electric supercharger then you should do a before and after dyno test for us.

If you gain anywhere near 40whp from it then I'll buy one myself!
That is what I was thinking too, CAI. It will be a couple months before I get them in, but I will definitely let you know the gains, no prob. and if it don't do it, then I will send it back and keep the CAI of course.
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:01 AM   #97 (permalink)
Ice Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoSnowman View Post
That is what I was thinking too, CAI. It will be a couple months before I get them in, but I will definitely let you know the gains, no prob. and if it don't do it, then I will send it back and keep the CAI of course.

I am not going to bother with the Electric thing, because it is very obnoxiously loud, it might work, but I am not gonna ginny pig it...
Installed: HKS axleback, Thermal spacers, brianJ's fog light module, High power yellow fog bulbs / Have in living room: EVO MR BBS wheels, Tanabe Front Strut Bar / To do: Injen CAI, Progress rear sway, bushings/motor mounts, Ingalls Stiffy, Brembo's, D-speed Lip Kit, HID's, Spoiler, maybe eyelids, Tint, Tein ss Coilovers.
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #98 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Vehicle: 06 Gt 6spd
b1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of light
Whhyy club4g whyyyyy must y'all influence me to go broke and spend $$$ on my car whyyyy

454whp 520Ftlbs 175whp shot untuned.
b1gkishan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #99 (permalink)

BrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud of
^^^ LOL...it's a bad habit!
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #100 (permalink)

1 Highscore

b1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ View Post
^^^ LOL...it's a bad habit!
Brianj you are like an addictive drug! Got me looking at an AEM and your harness :/ fml I know what I'm buying when my credit card bill gets paid this time.....u know it's bad but u can't stop hahah wub for the 4g

Old December 30th, 2010, 12:22 AM   #101 (permalink)

^^^ You know it's funny, this has been offered now for over a year and a half and there's a bunch of people wanting it now cause they just heard about it for the first time...even people who have been here forever! We've been running around TUNED for 3 years now...the car is a whole different beast when it's tuned. Much more power, better gas mileage, smoother idle, better throttle response, etc.etc.

Plus with the FIC you'll have the option to switch maps on the fly...very useful for nitrous setups, or to have a "race" and "street" tune and to be able to switch them while you are driving at any time...I could go on and on, but you get the picture...!
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #102 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Yeup I was in college b4! Money is tight during that part of life! As it still is cause of student loans but I'm slowly starting get these parts one at a time! but I always been reading and following!

Old December 30th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #103 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Name: Ajdin/Aj
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GS -94Golf 3
STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
what does fic stand for again i remeber then forget, its something electricy right

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...er-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post
about time u got a signatue lol looks badass...
STL Eclipse 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:41 AM   #104 (permalink)
x-street

Name: Matt McAlear
Vehicle: 06/GT/AT
bullet06 is just really nicebullet06 is just really nicebullet06 is just really nice
Fuel Injection Controller
bullet06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:52 AM   #105 (permalink)
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?

6 Highscores

Name: Randy
Vehicle: 5.3
randman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet06 View Post
Fuel Injection Controller
Almost
Fuel Ignition Controller
Old February 7th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #106 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
Just curious have you tackled an eclipse with a turbo yet, because I plan on installing one very shortly and if I can't get it mapped correctly I may just come to you because like people said knowledge and a better understanding can always benefit more than taking it to a shop and wasting tons of money and learning nothing in the process.
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #107 (permalink)
1st Turbo 4g In Colorado

Name: David
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GST
DeAtHsWhIpLaSh will become famous soon enough
Brian......Give me a link, e-mail, phone number anything to get me started im ready to get my ride up to spec, any yes I also have the money to back it up!!!
DeAtHsWhIpLaSh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
Just curious have you tackled an eclipse with a turbo yet, because I plan on installing one very shortly and if I can't get it mapped correctly I may just come to you because like people said knowledge and a better understanding can always benefit more than taking it to a shop and wasting tons of money and learning nothing in the process.
I haven't...that's definitely something a local shop should do...if you can find a reputable one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAtHsWhIpLaSh View Post
Brian......Give me a link, e-mail, phone number anything to get me started im ready to get my ride up to spec, any yes I also have the money to back it up!!!
I'll PM you...
Old August 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM   #109 (permalink)
All go and no show

Name: Greg
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS
Army_NJ is a jewel in the roughArmy_NJ is a jewel in the rough
Gutting my exhaust manifold and installing my fic this weekend, having pipes fabricated for my exhaust by a local shop and installing next weekend, ordering a wideband on the 31st, and I'll (hopefully) be contacting you for a tune sometime around the 15th. Would you mind doing a payment plan of 150 on the 1st and 150 on the 15th? If I have it on hand im liable to order myself a lightweight UDP.

Edit: Also can you remove speed limiters? If I get cams and springs and valves, can you set the rev limiter to the appropriate point?
Installed: DC Sports CAI, Outlaw Engineering TB Spacer, GT TB, TB Bypass, Tenzo R Lowering Springs, Sickspeed Oil Catch Can, RF Head Unit, RF Speakers, Aem Uego, Gutted exhaust manifold, Redline Tuning hood struts, Magnaflow Catback.
On hand: A ton of stuff that im too lazy/dont have time to install.
Next project: Sneaky sneakys.

Last edited by Army_NJ; August 21st, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Army_NJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:34 PM   #110 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
You still doing this?
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
600, afr, application, fic, flat, good, harness, money, questions, setup, tune, tuning, uni, wideband, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.