09 GT V6 Spyder for sale - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Cars For Sale/Wanted

Cars For Sale/Wanted Place your listing for a vehicle that you would like to sell or want here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 09 Eclipse Spyder GT
kanundra is on a distinguished road
09 GT V6 Spyder for sale

My 2009 Sunset Pearlesent GT Spyder is for sale. It's about 7 months old and just passed 6,000 miles. It's fully loaded with the GT premium package and accessory package. The car is mint and has no problems whatsoever.

I know there's going to be posts asking why, so here goes:
My wife and I are looking into buying a house soon, and we weren't when we bought the car last year. The loan officer said we should try and sell the car to reduce our debt. We'll obviously take a hit on it, but as long as it's reasonable we can live with it. More pictures available on request.

The retail was over 32k when it was new. With current rebates at 1k, a new car would be 31k. I'm pricing it at 26k obo, that's 5k less then you would pay at a dealer.

Here's some of the factory features to highlight:
265hp V6 w/ factory dual exhaust
6 speed manual transmission w/ traction control
18" wheels
HID headlamps
6-disc Rockford Fosgate system w/ Sirius
Heated leather seats, w/ power driver's seat

Last edited by kanundra; April 14th, 2009 at 07:28 AM.
kanundra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 13th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08/Eclipse/GS
espilce will become famous soon enough
Nice car, good luck with the sale!
espilce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired User

jackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to behold
29K is overpriced for a USED 09. I mean shoot I got mien for $25.8K NEW with only 5 miles on it. 09 GT-P without aero kit.
jackvuu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackvuu View Post
29K is overpriced for a USED 09. I mean shoot I got mien for $25.8K NEW with only 5 miles on it. 09 GT-P without aero kit.
This is a loaded SPYDER, coupes are quite a bit less.
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 eclipse gt
awilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud of
good luck with the sale
awilli1715k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
im that H.B.I.C.

Vehicle: 2007/mitsubishi/eclipseGS
the1voicewithin is on a distinguished road
ya but once the car leaves the lot it loses 5000 plus u got 6000 mils on it but goodluck
the1voicewithin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1voicewithin View Post
ya but once the car leaves the lot it loses 5000 plus u got 6000 mils on it but goodluck
Quote says obo, thanks for you opinion though.
Old April 13th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Niño4g

Name: Alex
4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
Quote:
They love to overprice them just because of ragtop.
4gAddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Dark Side

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
Vader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gAddict View Post
They love to overprice them just because of ragtop.
Because that "ragtop" cost a hell of a lot more than a coupe. Plus all the mechanism there and the whole back of the inside of the car is different. ANY "ragtop" will cost more than the coupe, it's how the world works. Things that cost more to make normally are priced more, just as an fyi. And as long as it's close to KBB then ur fine. Along with the car market the way it is u might have to lower it a grand or 2. But if u don't have to good for u.
2006 Kalapana Black Eclipse GT, Sportronic, Blackout Badge, Grill Delete, Ralliart Eyelids, No DRL, 3" Header Back Exhaust Dump off the Rear Axle, Momo Shift Knob and Pedals, H13/H11 8K HID, LED Interior Lights, 35% Tint, Dual Rockford Fosgate P1 In A Custom Sub Box/ T400-2 Amp...Coming Soon: Painted Rims (Black)
Vader6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Dark Side

Vader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond reputeVader6 has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to trade you for the rims but i just bought 200 dollar a piece tires for my 17's.....damn.
2006 Kalapana Black Eclipse GT, Sportronic, Blackout Badge, Grill Delete, Ralliart Eyelids, No DRL, 3" Header Back Exhaust Dump off the Rear Axle, Momo Shift Knob and Pedals, H13/H11 8K HID, LED Interior Lights, 35% Tint, Dual Rockford Fosgate P1 In A Custom Sub Box/ T400-2 Amp...Coming Soon: Painted Rims (Black)
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired User

jackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to beholdjackvuu is a splendid one to behold
are the 09's even on KBB yet used. I havn't checked. And as for the ragtop, I could have gotten it the same price at as the coupe at the dealership i went too, Personally I just hate how the ragtops look with the huge ass.
jackvuu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1voicewithin View Post
Untrue statement.....bought mine for 20K and drove it off the lot and what do u know i look it up on KBB USED and it's 20K who would have thunk it? That is a myth that people say. Yes the car will lose value but it all depends on the car and how good of a price u got.
Old April 13th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Dark Side

Quote:
are the 09's even on KBB yet used. I havn't checked. And as for the ragtop, I could have gotten it the same price at as the coupe at the dealership i went too, Personally I just hate how the ragtops look with the huge ass.
I mean i don't know. I mean yea u could have some cars they want gone more than others b/c of a number of reasons. But realistically spyders are worth more than the coupe model. But im not gonna lie i would love to be cruzing with the top down listening to the sound of my CAI and full exhaust. YUM!
Old April 14th, 2009, 07:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

I didn't realize I had mistyped the price. The real asking price is 26k obo and the first post has been updated.
Old April 14th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundra View Post
I didn't realize I had mistyped the price. The real asking price is 26k obo and the first post has been updated.
Dude at that price that thing should be gone real soon
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader6 View Post
Dude at that price that thing should be gone real soon
I hope so!
Old April 20th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #17 (permalink)

bump

Tags
2009, car, driver, dual, factory, for sale, fosgate, leather, live, long, manual, pictures, posts, power, problems, rockford, rockford fosgate, sale, seats, sell, speed, spyder, sunset, system, transmission

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.