|Club4G.org User Guidelines|
|Club4G.org Announcements If there is a new thread here, please check it out.|
Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!
All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|August 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Tournaments Won: 4
Name: Russ Sanderlin
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Club4G.org User Guidelines
Participation in the Club4G Forums website constitutes agreement to the following guidelines, which apply to posts, profile information, avatars, signatures, any other content on this site and participation in general.
Due to the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please send a private message to the administrator or a staff member with a link to the content and a brief description of what you believe is wrong. Alternatively, please use the "Report" button located at the bottom of the post cell that includes the users' handle and avatar. Notification is voluntary and anonymous, but in no case should a user respond to a situation personally, thereby aggravating the situation further. Responding to a violation in an inflammatory manner is a violation in itself and will result in appropriate action.
Any content that violates our User Guidelines will be removed. Interpretation of our guidelines is at the discretion of the staff.
1. Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed.
2. Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product or service are considered advertising or, at least, posts made that unnecessarily send people to a website that you are in some way affiliated with. It does not matter if it is a commercial website, a personal website, a non profit website, etc. We do authorize and/or sell advertisements on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in utilizing this option, please contact us.
All signature links must be kept in your signature in your profile. Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods is in violation of this guideline. You may only post a link to your site/a site that you are in some way affiliated with if the link specifically answers the question that is being asked and the answer cannot be simply posted without the link. Even then, link directly to the page where the information can be found. General and unnecessary links will be tagged as advertising. If you are found to be excessively posting links to your site (or you appear to be seeking out threads where your link may be relevant, so that you can post it), you may lose the ability to post links to your site.
3. You are not allowed to post an affiliate URL that leads to you earning cash, banner impressions, credits, points, etc. Such links are only allowed in signatures and profiles, but may not be referred to in posts.
4. Under no circumstances will any member post personal, real-life information such as home addresses and home phone numbers, this is a public facing website. Such matters should be handled through the private message system.
5. Here at the Club4G Forums, we aim to maintain a technical, family friendly atmosphere within the focus of the Mitsubishi Eclipse and associated automotive following. Please keep this in mind when setting up your avatar, signature, threads and posts.
6. Any discussion of illegal activities, transactions, or websites such as warez, cracks, etc. will be removed. This includes the posting of information that you have obtained illegally.
7. Political and religious discussions are only allowed in “The Lounge” forum. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of avatars, profiles and signatures.
8. Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if offline). According to the Fair Use Doctrine (Section 110 (5) of the Copyright Act of 1976), it is allowable to use "limited portions" of a copyrighted item for works such as commentary, news reporting, academic reports, and the like. Posting the entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement. Do not claim the work as your own, you must cite where it came from.
This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status) video or audio clips.
9. We ask that you please respect the other members of this site. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.
When an opinion-based discussion is being had, do not state things like "there is no argument" as if your opinion is the only one or the only one that matters. When someone has clearly stated their opinion, do not say things like "Are you serious?" and "Are you kidding me?" Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion.
10. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for this community. Focus on things that you like, not things that you don't. In the event that a signature is too big or inappropriate, the administrator has the ability to resize or remove it and will consult with that individual privately.
11. Each user is allowed to create one account. Two or more users can use the same device, which will reflect as the same IP, such as a husband and wife or family members.
12. If you would like to change your username, please contact the administrator, we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts, and other content.
13. Automated account creation, participation, and content scraping is not permitted, accounts are banned and deleted upon discovery.
14. We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are. You may request an item to be removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community. If you wish to no longer be identified with our community, we will be glad to close your account and alter your profile information to remove all identifying characteristics. After account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community and this action is not reversible.
15. Administrators, Supermoderators, Moderators and myself have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation. If you would like a copy of your removed post so that you can adjust it and repost, please contact us. Since we would prefer that you do not have to start over, we will be glad to send you a copy.
16. The owners of Club4G and this website are not liable for the results of any transactions that occur within the Marketplace. We ask that you use your best judgement in dealing with other members of the site. The iTrader system was implemented to assist in forming that opinion similar to eBay.
In a normal transaction, the buyer sends money to the seller and the seller will then ship the product upon receipt of that payment. If the administration determines that a seller is not holding up their end of the bargain, we will put the seller in the "Suspended Seller" group. This will prevent the member from having any further access to the Marketplace forums.
17. Off Topic is available for those who enjoy an environment of nonsensical and mature content. All of the points in this guideline still apply except that this forum does not promote a family friendly atmosphere and it is okay for members to flame each other. We do have a group setup so that you may opt out of seeing this forum at all. "The Lounge" is the fully guideline compliant version of Off Topic.
18. Please keep in mind that we strive to create a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere. So, please have fun and enjoy the forums!
Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one. These guidelines detail the types of behavior and activities that are allowed here.
If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for them, our staff and our community, they run the risk of losing their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
Do you have a question about our User Guidelines or anything else? Do you have a suggestion? Do you want to offer some feedback? Or are you experiencing some trouble with the site? Well, no matter what it is, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way that we can. You can contact the administrator directly using the "Contact Us" button at the top of the forum or PM anyone on the Moderator team.
Thank you for visiting Club4G Forums.
|audio, automotive, button, club, detail, eclipse, electronic, event, handle, links, mitsubishi, money, offer, opinion, owners, payment, problem, question, removal, sell, service, setup, system, tire, works|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|club4g.org video - 2009||the fuzz||Member's Videos||60||July 27th, 2009 01:42 AM|
|club4g.org vid is up come in and take a look||the fuzz||Member's Videos||12||October 19th, 2008 07:02 PM|