How To Guide How Too Daytime running halos/ foglight harness bypass - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Do It Yourself Guides (Howto)

Do It Yourself Guides (Howto) HowTos, Technical Data and Documentation for the 4G Eclipse

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gamer

Name: Colten
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse GS 5 Speed
cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
How Too Daytime running halos/ foglight harness bypass

Ok here is a quick how too on how to hook up your halos to where if the car is on, they are on, or as "daytime running lights" and with a switch so you can have them on when car is off

And a how too wire your OEM foglights to a switch so you can have them on when your headlights are off

If you have any questions just ask,

This was just a basic how too, there are other ways of doing it, but this is the way I prefer

*I'm not responsible for anything that breaks or if you miss wire something and causes problems*

Last edited by cmturner; October 14th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
cmturner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 14th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Use it or loose it

Name: Martin
Vehicle: 08 gt p
Itsa mitsa 08 gt is a jewel in the roughItsa mitsa 08 gt is a jewel in the rough
Where do you score the relays and switches?
Itsa mitsa 08 gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gamer

cmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to beholdcmturner is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsa mitsa 08 gt View Post
Where do you score the relays and switches?
any auto parts store, normally the relays are hard to find, so just ask the sales people for a 12 volt relay, and they will point you in the right direction

Old October 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gamer

Also in trying to figure out a way have the dash fog light indicator turn on too with the aftermarket switch,
When I do I'll let yall know how

Tags
bypass, car, day, foglight, foglights, harness, headlights, lights, oem, questions, switch, wire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.