Fujita Online Dealers? - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Eclipse Performance

Eclipse Performance Eclipse Performance

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

tr1kst4nce is on a distinguished road
Fujita Online Dealers?

I've read all the stuff about Fujita being the JDM of Injen, but from what I've read people prefer the sound of their Fujita over the Injen... so... here's my problem.

I'm having a hard time finding an online Fujita dealer. Injen's site shows their online dealers, but not Fujita. Some of the sites I've found selling the Fujita intakes seem sketchy. Some even sell them for way over the MRSP.

So who knows of a good site to order the Fujita intake off of that is reputable and with a good price? 2.4L automatic transmission is my car
tr1kst4nce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 11th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Greg
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
Dietpepto is on a distinguished road
I'm also looking for the same thing. I have an automatic too. Anyone have any suggestions for us?
Dietpepto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
....eBay, Amazon, AutoCityImports. A few other random websites but its not hard, can you try using the search next time. Thanks
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Step Up or Step Aside

Name: Anonymous
PopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud of
FUJITA Authorized Dealers

Race Inspired
Fujita Cold Air Intake Mitsubishi Eclipse 4 Cyl Manual Only 2006

Fujita Cold Air Intake Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 3.8L MIVEC Manual 2006

Auto City Imports
2006+ MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE (4CYL) FUJITA COLD AIR INTAKE

2006+ MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE (V6 AUTO AND MANUAL) FUJITA COLD AIR INTAKE

2006+ MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE (V6 MANUAL) FUJITA COLD AIR INTAKE

The CA-2707M has been known to crack at the bracket for some of us. At least it did for me. So I replaced it with the CA-2707 and haven't had any issues since.
PopsGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Dan
Vehicle: Sporty eclipse gs
2fast4u will become famous soon enough
ive had trouble finding anything below or at msrp that isnt backpordered for a month or two as well and ive searched everywhere. I cant find one for below 275
2fast4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
Auto City Imports : Sport Compact Auto & Import Performance Superstore is your best bet. You even get the Club4G discount!
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Stupid question but can a Manual Fujita intake fit on a auto?
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
There are significant differences between the manual transmission CAI's and the automatic transmission.

1. The Automatic transmission is alot bigger and the bends MAY be slightly different.

2. Alot of the CAI's for the manual have screens in the intake piping to straighten the air out before it hits the MAF.

I would make sure you just get the right application for your car.

Now, if you're running a GS with a GT throttle body, then you obviously need to get the one for the GT so it matches your larger throttle body.
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Where can i get a GT throttle body from and is it better then the gs TB or is it the same. Will it give me a little gain in hp with the intake?Thank you for all your help.
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

You might be able to find the GT Throttle body in the For Sale section here on the site. I bet there is a member selling it.

You'll gain HP from both mods.
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

yes the gt throttle body has a larger opening and plate so youll be able to get much more air. If your willing to get the tuning equipment. It will allow you to get the most out of your whip. especially if your going for the entire airflow increase taken and expelled from your engine. It will alloe you to adjust for each mod as you strap them on. According to brianj youll gain some hp by tuning without any bolt ons. Ive allready mounted better tires. Next for me is the underdrive pulley. Next will be the fic/ wideband. Then the other boltons. Thats just the route im going. But im no expert, just an enthueseist
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

Oh yeah bro im going to get the pulley for my car to i just get to get this stuff.I cant find a GT throttle body.Anywhere i can find one?. i want to get the most out of my GS this car is killer and i want to make it a kill lol.I looked on the Forum but no one is selling one :-(
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Russian Member

3 Highscores

Name: Artem
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GS
Artemka will become famous soon enough
you guys wont find any fujita cai but check this out it might help Injen Cold air intake fitment.
Artemka is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #14 (permalink)

the gs is nice and is able to contend with the ford 3.8 and whatever v6 is in the firebird as my experience at the track goes. But is still a VERY heavy vehicle. 14.3 is all i could squeeze in the 1000 and 11.2 in the 1/8mi. I established a baseline now its time to bolt on and see what each does for my times.
Old April 13th, 2011, 06:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
got a quote

Name: RJ
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
RJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to behold
i have an injen intake made for a manual eclipse. it fits fine in my automatic.

Nexus S 4G and Evo 4G for trade
RJ88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Name: Korinda
Vehicle: 2010 Eclipse GS sport
MitsubishiBitch2010 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ88 View Post
i have an injen intake made for a manual eclipse. it fits fine in my automatic.
ahhhh how did you make that happen?! I just tried putting an Injen manual cai into my auto and the tranny got into the way of the two pieces fitting together!!!!!!!!

Custom powder coating by chaotic coating, VDI lambo doors, ITZ r spec carbon fiber hood, Enkei Lf10 rims, dual Magnaflow mufflers, R.J.S. neon pink harnesses, harness bar, Tein S-Tech lowering springs, rear seat delete, Fujita CAI
MitsubishiBitch2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
got a quote

RJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to behold
I just muscled it and forced it n. By time I was able to get the stock air black out, I was so pissed and frustrated. It was no way that cai wasn't going to fit.
Old April 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
got a quote

Box*
Old April 14th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

I will end up getting the injen intake and that's not bad...............Right?I just want to know Is it a Good intake?
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #20 (permalink)

Name: Richie
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse SE
RICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of lightRICHIEM22 is a glorious beacon of light
The only way you'll get a Fujita CAI is by buying a used one. I had ordered a new one from Autocityimports and when they told me that it was on back order, I called them and asked what was up. I had a good conversation with the guy that works there and apparently Fujita downsized A LOT so they aren't shipping out many intakes anymore.
He told me that they had been on back order for 4 months, and that the earliest they would probably be able to ship it would be another 4 months.
The guy was nice enough to give me the more expensive Injen SRI for the same price. But from what it seems like, it's gonna be tough to find those Fujita CAIs.
RICHIEM22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietpepto View Post
I will end up getting the injen intake and that's not bad...............Right?I just want to know Is it a Good intake?
i have an injen cai for a manual... wana buy itttttttttttt?!?! haha

Custom powder coating by chaotic coating, VDI lambo doors, ITZ r spec carbon fiber hood, Enkei Lf10 rims, dual Magnaflow mufflers, R.J.S. neon pink harnesses, harness bar, Tein S-Tech lowering springs, rear seat delete, Fujita CAI
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
Russian Member

3 Highscores

how much?
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #23 (permalink)

pablowest is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
I've read all the stuff about Fujita being the JDM of Injen, but from what I've read people prefer the sound of their Fujita over the Injen... so... here's my problem.

I'm having a hard time finding an online Fujita dealer. Injen's site shows their online dealers, but not Fujita. Some of the sites I've found selling the Fujita intakes seem sketchy. Some even sell them for way over the MRSP.

So who knows of a good site to order the Fujita intake off of that is reputable and with a good price? 2.4L automatic transmission is my car
It's hard to find Fujita Air Intake now a days. But, I hope that there will be on Ebay. I found different brand of intakes there.
pablowest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemka07 View Post
how much?
i bought it for 227.25 off of ebay and 15 for shipping... its brand new so im looking close to what i paid for it just because i need to buy another one that is going to cost me just as much..

Old April 15th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Russian Member

3 Highscores

Are you sure he sent you the right one? Cuz you shouldn't have a problem to install that cai. What was seller name? MotorBlood?
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemka07 View Post
Are you sure he sent you the right one? Cuz you shouldn't have a problem to install that cai. What was seller name? MotorBlood?
yuppers... its for the manual guess i didnt read the whole post to see it wasnt for the automatic.. i was in a hurry because i needed it to install this monday... and i was so pissed i couldnt get a fujita haha

Tags
2.4l, automatic, automatic transmission, car, ding, fujita, good, injen, problem, shows, sites, sound, stuff, transmission

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.