RRE Stainless Steel Headers - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Parts Directory > Engine Parts

Engine Parts Bottom end and head assembly modification parts.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
RRE Stainless Steel Headers

*** placeholder for future detailed description ***
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT
ny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to all
Exclamation

im the 271st viewer and there are still no reviews? i know you have them, let us know, we want to be like you!
Old May 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sleeper

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT Plus
pdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond repute
I've got the RRE headers and i love them!!! They were extremely easy to install and the performance gains were VERY noticable as well as the deeper sounding exhaust note. The only gig I have for them is there was a lot of slag left over from the welds but i was able to clean them up really easy and they are still looking great.

If i had to rate them on a scale of 1-10:

Craftsmanship: 9
Fit and finish: 7
Performance: 9.5
Sound: 9
Ease of install: 10
Cost: 8

Overall: 8.75
pdiddy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 4th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
bitch... i installed your headers! lol

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2008, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
BZ

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GS
Chris is on a distinguished road
Im really interested in these headers but honestly what am I looking at for sound will be a decent deeper sound especially since I have the exaust or am I gonna sound like a riced out Honda cause I really dont want that! Ive listened to the sound clips on you tube but you cant get a real feel for the sound so if any one can let me know what I'm looking at I'd really appreciate it. I just want it to sound nice and not have people laugh like when a stupid lound civic drives by--- not to loud and ricey.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT
ny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to allny::sleeper is a name known to all
thanks for the rating, very helpful
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
As a 4 cylinder car is always gonna sound rough man. It all comes down to what kind of exhaust you have. The design of the muffler is what will generate most of the tone.

Any canister or "straight through" type muffler is gonna sound ricetastic.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
BZ

Old May 6th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmm, 4G!

Vehicle: 2007 GT Sunset
jesse2248 is just really nicejesse2248 is just really nicejesse2248 is just really nice
But with headers (and an intake & catback), it might sound ricey but the difference will be that there is actually power behind it. Rice is just all the sound and cosmetics with no power behind it. Just bark, no bite. I'm getting the headers after the big brake kit (maybe in the next 3 months), and even if the sound is deeper, it is intended to show that you have some power behind that sound. You should be pushing 300HP+ with some small mods.
Old May 6th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
Magnaflow does not sound like rice. It has a nice deep tone to it.

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
BZ

Yeah my GS with F5 intake and magnaflow exaust (and high flow cat) sound awesome very nice deep tone sound, I'm just afraid to get the headers and it sound horrible and have to turn around and sell them. (lose money)
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sleeper

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT Plus
pdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
bitch... i installed your headers! lol
No, you HELPED me install the headers. I passed you the wrenches and the sockets and you helped me by turning them, and then taking the old manifolds off, and then putting the headers on. But i tightened at least three nuts on the front bank. That was hard work!
pdiddy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
I have the same set up. I'm waiting on a custom header to be made.

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

lol...

Old July 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

Vehicle: 07 eclipse GS/SE
snipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond repute
Magnaflow exhaust has a really nice tone to it with minimal drone. highly recommended if your main focus is the sound. im not so worried about getting pulled over bc of having a loud car yet, but i have the same concern about volume. i do alot of late driving and anyone with a loud car around here seems to get followed. ill be getting the headers soon. ( i hope)
snipereyz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 10

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 1980 Camaro Z28
rbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a gs with Fujita intake, RRE headers, and magnaflow exhaust and sounds awesome. Its not ricey sounding at all, very low growl.
Old August 1st, 2008, 01:58 AM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 eclipse GS
jeepdrivingmike74 is on a distinguished road
hey what hi flow cat is everyone running? just a buy it at the local shop or is it a magnaflow? should i get one or just cut it completely?
headers, lowering springs, powdercoat rims and emblems black, Xenon 10,000k's, eyelids,
jeepdrivingmike74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 4th, 2008, 01:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

Vehicle: 07 eclipse GS/SE
snipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond repute
i have stock... not sure if its worth it to swap it out. ^
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:12 AM   #19 (permalink)

assassin1127 is on a distinguished road
All I have so far is the Weapon-R Dragon SRI... should I get the headers first, or the exhaust? And are the headers street legal?
Weapon-R Dragon Intake, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Custom Electron-Blue Projector Fog Lamps, Front Tanabe Strut Bar, Projector Lids, Megan Lowering Springs, G2 Painted Calipers w/ Eclipse Decals
assassin1127 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Yes headers are legal

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 7th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #21 (permalink)

Actually, they aren't. I asked the RRE guys and they said its def not legal.
Weapon-R Dragon Intake, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Custom Electron-Blue Projector Fog Lamps, Front Tanabe Strut Bar, Projector Lids, Megan Lowering Springs, G2 Painted Calipers w/ Eclipse Decals
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

headers are legal. theres no law against having them. why would they be illegal?
headers, lowering springs, powdercoat rims and emblems black, Xenon 10,000k's, eyelids,
Old September 8th, 2008, 04:56 AM   #23 (permalink)

Because headers replace the front Catalytic converter.
Old September 8th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #24 (permalink)

yea but as long as you leave the 3rd cat in your legal. theres no law that says you have to have every OEM cat in its exact place it came in at the factory
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
The dick of JUSTICE

Vehicle: 2005 Galant ES
psy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond reputepsy-q has a reputation beyond repute
I think the pre-cats built into the header are only required to pass California emission stardards. Anywhere else it should be legal to remove them.

Since RRE is in California you'd expect them to say they are illegal.
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

Fair enough... I don't know a whole lot about the emissions laws, just quoting what RRE told me.
Old September 10th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 GS Eclipse
ray-yes. is on a distinguished road
Quick question. Didnt wanna read through the entire thread and search so the question is, Where did some of you guys order ur rre headers off of?
ray-yes. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

You can go to the RRE website.

Road Race Engineering's 4G Eclipse Parts and Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray-yes. View Post
Quick question. Didnt wanna read through the entire thread and search so the question is, Where did some of you guys order ur rre headers off of?
Old September 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #29 (permalink)

kxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud ofkxwhite has much to be proud of
i think somebody is also trying to sell their used RRE headers in the for sale section.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 04:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
The Original GT N

1 Highscore

Name: Ian
Vehicle: 02 ZO6
Suprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud of
The RRE Headers are short tube correct?

The only long tubes are from RIPP?
Suprsaiyjinbroli is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
That is correct and RRE is plug and play The RIPP require some defoulers and wiring

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:39 AM   #32 (permalink)
SoCal4G

SoCalChino has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by psy-q View Post
I think the pre-cats built into the header are only required to pass California emission stardards. Anywhere else it should be legal to remove them.

Since RRE is in California you'd expect them to say they are illegal.
Catalytic Converter Laws
Rules for Replacing Converters
In 1986, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency issued new guidelines for the construction, efficiency and installation of aftermarket catalytic converters. All CleanAir converters listed in this catalog have been designed, tested and manufactured to meet this policy.

In addition, CleanAir converter listed in this catalog is appropriate for use under the current requirements of the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
E.P.A. guidelines state that replacement converters may be installed only in the following situations:

1. The vehicle is missing a converter
2. A state or local inspection program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement
3. Vehicles manufactured prior to 1996 must have more than 50,000 miles, and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented
4. In cases of OBD Il-equipped vehicles (1996 and later), the O.E. manufacturer's 8-year/80,000-mile warranty must have expired and a legitimate need for replacement must be established and documented.
Please note that Federal law prohibits removal or replacement of a properly functioning O.E. converter.

When replacement of the converter is appropriate (as outlined above), the E.P.A. further requires that:

1. It be installed in the same location as the original
2. It be the same type as the original (i.e., two-way, three-way, three-way plus air/three-way plus oxidation)
3. It be the proper model for the vehicle application as determined and specified by the manufacturer
4. It be properly connected to any existing air injection components on the vehicle
5. It be installed with any other required converter for a particular application
6. It be accompanied by a warranty information card to be completed by the installer.
SoCalChino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
SoCal4G

SoCalChino has a spectacular aura about
so, the answer is no, you can not LEGALLY remove ANY catalytic converter by federal law. although, if you live in a state where they do not require smog checks then you'll be fine. it's really best to check with local laws but really, who cares if it legal or not? i'm pretty sure that 90% of the stuff we have on our cars is illegal.
SoCalChino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Gal

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/V6 GT
lad4life is on a distinguished road
im new to the whole scene. wat do you guys recomend, the ripp headers or the rre headers if i plan on puttin on the ripp supercharger?

Last edited by lad4life; February 5th, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
lad4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Frost white GT
itsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lad4life View Post
im new to the whole scene. wat do you guys recomend, the ripp headers or the rre headers if i plan on puttin on the ripp supercharger?

Ripp is recommended.
06 gt- Fujita Intake, 3'' header back exhaust, Progress rear sway bar, Outlaw spacers, Projector headlights w/ eyelids, 2'' OEM body lift, spoiler delete, 2500k fogs, 18'' RAYS w/ falken 512's, triple gauge pod, ScangaugeII, Panasonic 7'' ts/dvd. clarion 10'' sub w/kenwood amp, all powered by the optima red top.
itsmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #36 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 eclipse gt
Altimas is on a distinguished road
which one gives more of a power gain do you think?
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh* no one knows.......

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:17 PM   #38 (permalink)
Gal

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/V6 GT
lad4life is on a distinguished road
they (ripp headers) look like a pain in the a** to put on. what do you think?(if you put them on). also what else should i do to the engine to protect it from the extra boost from the supercharger?
lad4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #39 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/gs
perez1591 is on a distinguished road
rre headers vs rippmond headers

wich headers would be better for my car the rre or the rippmods header does any one know wich will give more hp or something
perez1591 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

No one has dynoed them side by side on the same dyno...

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
header, headers, rre

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.