ALBOE = Good Guy!! - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Good Guys/Bad Guys

Good Guys/Bad Guys Rate vendors and fellow members about their trade practices here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Jon
Vehicle: '06 Sunset Eclipse GT-P
Delphite ~ has a spectacular aura about
ALBOE = Good Guy!!

I'm sure everyone already knows Alex is a great guy, so there's really no need for this thread. But I feel compelled to make one anyway!

Anyway, I bought his S/C and Alex was great in working with me with payment and shipping. Throughout the process he kept me updated with what was going on and even took the time to send me some pictures when it was all removed from his car and packed up and ready to go. He was also nice enough to label some of parts that he thought I might have trouble with figuring out exactly what they were. He also threw in injectors as a bonus (they weren't originally part of the sale). So all in all, I give Alex up and would gladly do business with him again!

Thanks again, man!!
Delphite ~ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BPHILLY22 is a jewel in the roughBPHILLY22 is a jewel in the rough
Congrats on the new SC !

Carbon King ---->http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ncreation.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Eclipse 2011 View Post
and above u is carbon fiber man lol
BPHILLY22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
I just saw this thread!!! Thanks Delphite! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
+1 alboe gave me a great deal on coilovers
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 20th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
car, good, injectors, parts, payment, pictures, s/c, sale, shipping

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.