3CL1PS3 Bad Guy. - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Good Guys/Bad Guys

Good Guys/Bad Guys Rate vendors and fellow members about their trade practices here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
darksideofeclipse is a jewel in the roughdarksideofeclipse is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down 3CL1PS3 Bad Guy.

So awhile back i was looking for a GT TB and got Jason's email since a few members had success with getting TB's from him, stupid me and i dont check the reviews on him until now and i see someone just had a similar experience as me. I sent him the payment through paypal for 160 and we shot back emails for two days about it. sounded like a great guy and i thought i was safe. I was wrong the dude stopped emailing me back and never provided the tracking number for the UPS package. its been a week now and i havent heard anything from him. This is the second time Jason had done this to someone! STAY AWAY! Now i will change this and give him a better review if i get my TB or money back. but this guy should be kicked off of the forum or banned. ripping off fellow members is a cowardly! This is a serious problem and no one should do any further business with him
darksideofeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 2006 Honda Civic Si
jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
yeah he is a worthless prick. He almost scammed me. If you want his phone number I will give it too you text him everyhalf hour of every day ntil he send it thats what I did. I annoyed the fuck out of him. heres his cell 9416506251
jhun35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

darksideofeclipse is a jewel in the roughdarksideofeclipse is a jewel in the rough
I dont understand why someone would prey on fellow members. this forum is suppose to be able to help each other for the greater good and we have people like this destroying faith in the forum
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

3 Highscores

Name: Jorge
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/OZ Rally
th3 salvy_516 has a spectacular aura about
that was me who he recently scammed, i thought i was safe too, he seemed like a respectable member on here. i hope you didn't send it as gift? i did so i couldn't file a paypal dispute

Some say if you tune your radio to 88.4, you can actually hear his thoughts... all we know is, he's called the Stig.
th3 salvy_516 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-MR
rdelaney89 is a jewel in the roughrdelaney89 is a jewel in the rough
tell him you'll file a paypal dispute

Retired: rdelaney89's Still Blue Beauty

Current: rdelaneys 2011 WRX
rdelaney89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

yea i did send it as gift, im a fool shit
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

jhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to beholdjhun35 is a splendid one to behold
text him and ask about it. Let him provide as much info as he will give over the next few days. If you don't have the tb or your money by friday text him saying this.

"Okay dude look. It's be (however many days it's been since you paid) and I still have not received my tb. I either want the tb shipped today, w/ tracking info, or I want my money back RIGHT NOW. I have saved all of our texts messages and emails, and took pictures of the transaction date on paypal. If you refuse to refund me or send the money I will contact paypal for a dispute, as well as your hometown police department for fraud. Either you can be a man and handle it like a man, or be a bitch and we will handle it in small claims court. I am not the only member that you have ripped off. Jorge has agreed to dispute with me for the money that you scammed him out of, and I have two other members (Jhun35 and Rdelaney) who would be more than happy to contest against your integrity as a seller. During this, we would also like to have Jorge's money refunded." If he still doesn't take action then contact his local police department. See if they will give him a call. and handle it in court. Shit I'd go to court for that amount, I don't care if I spent money doing it. He doesn't deserve the money. Scare his ass.

Last edited by jhun35; May 12th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

3 Highscores

he's online right now, he really should be banned that's $310 he just stole from us

Some say if you tune your radio to 88.4, you can actually hear his thoughts... all we know is, he's called the Stig.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

im texting him right now and all im getting is excuses with no actual information. What a scumbag
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

I texted him also. Told him either to ship today, or refund money today. If you guys don't both have tracking number or refunds by 9pm tonight. I am having him permabanned. By his ip address. No one likes scammers and this is ridiculous.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)

thanks Jay! I love that fact that we can help each other find parts and services on here. so the less we have of these characters on here the better! If i dont have my money or tracking number by tonight i will be contacting the local police department and filing a claim against him for fraud.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

yes and please send me a text by 9pm eastern and let me know.

Same for you jorge.

304-356-7767
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

Will do man.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #14 (permalink)

3 Highscores

yep i will

Old May 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #15 (permalink)

now he's telling me he ordered the part from a strauss automotive in PA. and that they arent open on the weekends. anyone else get this from him?
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

tell him that you want yourmoney back then. Because that's false advertising and wasn't discussed before the transaction. Tell him he either should of had the part in hand or not advertised them for sell.
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

I got unlimited messaging, this fool is about to get his iphone blown up like its the fourth of july
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CL1PS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 salvy_516
did you get my last message??
i just read it. sorry im not on here much but it was coming from canada so it may be taking a little longer than it should.
this was from 3 months ago (why the fuck is it in Canada) he should have told me he didn't have any left and i just texted him 5 min ago and no response yet

Old May 12th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

i live an hour away from PA if he just told me that from the beginning i could drive there and get it myself. idk bout canada tho. your shipping would have been insane. what a waste
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

scam artists will always try and delay you and keep blowing hot air until you get too tired to keep after them. this kid prob cant even afford the payments on the eclipse so he's gotta steal from us to make ends meet.
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Name: Agustin
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS/SE
agustin is a jewel in the roughagustin is a jewel in the rough
This sucks man another depute against this guy get him out of here already.

My Rave Red Ride
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...s-eclipse.html
agustin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

Didn't you recieve a TB from him? you actually got yours right?
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

yes i did, he asked for Gift, i told him thanks but no thanks ill pay the fees, i paid the fees. got my TB in like 3 days. I Never send as Gift.

My Rave Red Ride
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

I never will now too. so sketchy
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #25 (permalink)

yeah i am just always paranoid, so that's y i pay for insurance. guess its a piece of mind for me

My Rave Red Ride
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #26 (permalink)

i'm usually cautious too. figured i could trust people on here. looks like i found the one person i couldnt.
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Name: Darin
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GST
kingdarin8484 will become famous soon enough
Strauss automotive is like 15 miles away from where I live in Pa and I highly doubt he is really getting these parts they aren't a very big place and they mainly have older fords and chevys from the 90s and last time I was out there to pull some parts for my girlfriends Taurus they were crushing all of their cars down. I have been out there quite a bit before and they never had foreign car parts unless you bought them new. Their number is 1-888-747-8733 incase you wanna call them to find out if he even is attempting to order a part for you. Sorry to hear about all this
kingdarin8484 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #28 (permalink)

Ok, just got back from work. but the long and short of it is; I was able to have Jason refund me my money fully through paypal. He didnt send me any notification that the package was actually shipped though. He did say that he would follow up monday with the Strauss auto parts shop on monday as to the wherebouts of the TB. If i do receive the TB i fully intend on paying Jason for it. Just let it be known that he buy's it through car-parts.com so you might as well save yourself the hassle of working through him and just order it yourself through the website. Jorge were you able to get your refund too?
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
Love My Truck

Name: 370z's are pieces of lateral shit
Vehicle: 2012 nissan frontier v6
snakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhun35 View Post
yeah he is a worthless prick. He almost scammed me. If you want his phone number i will give it too you text him everyhalf hour of every day ntil he send it thats what i did. I annoyed the fuck out of him. Heres his cell 9416506251
oh snaap !!
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

3 Highscores

no i did not, but I'm glad you got the money back bro

Old May 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #31 (permalink)

hoping you get yours bro. stuff like this should never happen
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
Panda Squad

Name: Chris
Vehicle: 1995 Eclipse GST
Coldsou has a spectacular aura about
3CL1IPS3, I suggest you stop stalking this thread and answer the questions my friends have for you.
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
3CL1IPS3, I suggest you stop stalking this thread and answer the questions my friends have for you.
i'll support that statement!
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #34 (permalink)
Retired User

Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/gt
crazymedic has a spectacular aura about
Kick him in the dick
crazymedic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #35 (permalink)

Upper cut him in his gooch.

......Agustin.....

My Rave Red Ride
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Love My Truck

Name: 370z's are pieces of lateral shit
Vehicle: 2012 nissan frontier v6
snakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to beholdsnakeeyes is a splendid one to behold
3CLIPS3.instead of viewing the thread.why dont you make it right with the salvy ?? just get him a gt tb or refund his money ?.shit happens sometimes in life,its understandable.all ya have to do is make it right bro.
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
3CLIPS3.instead of viewing the thread.why dont you make it right with the salvy ?? just get him a gt tb or refund his money ?.shit happens sometimes in life,its understandable.all ya have to do is make it right bro.
Ditto, shit does happen, its up to u to make it right.

......Agustin.....

My Rave Red Ride
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #38 (permalink)

3 Highscores

Thanks for all the support guys I appreciate it, I texted 3c1ips3 all night yesterday and got no response ill try again later when I get home

Old May 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
UV Blue Crew

Okay. I'm pming Russ to start the perma ban.
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhun35 View Post
Okay. I'm pming Russ to start the perma ban.
Yea I think its time this happened, I got lucky but I dont want anyone else to have to waste there time with this and having to worry about not getting there parts. Jorge keep after him, I literally texted him 15-20 repeat texts just annoying him before he started even listenting to me. be ruthless and 3CLIPSE3 if your still stalking the thread even if i get my TB i wont be paying you for it until you refund Jorge.

Tags
back, bad, money, payment, problem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.