CinCityDesigns... Make ur own choice - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Good Guys/Bad Guys

Good Guys/Bad Guys Rate vendors and fellow members about their trade practices here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2008, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: Jeep SRT8 (had Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
CinCityDesigns... Make ur own choice

I AM IN NO WAY SLANDER'n CINCITY DESIGNS... more informing... so that once they use them they were told of shipping issues...

also this is also to record the conversation...

Quote:
Nic@CiNcity wrote:
Relax J. The lights will be there soon. We had some mix ups in shipping and then we were gone for a week. As Ryan said, the two of us can only do so many things at once. I would guess you'll have them early this coming week if not tomorrow. Had I known that you would have paid for quicker shipping, I would have used quicker shipping. Most people are not willing to pay the extra expense. Even if it is only $20 more or what ever the case may be.

... Now, to finish AC's lights.

"ahhhh Nic, im relaxed... if i wasn't u'd be SOL over at 4G... i am not upset yet about this whole ordeal... but another member tried to make it look like u guys use the right carrier, its kid of sad that u charge a large amount for CUSTOM work then ship it with the CHEAPEST carrier... im frustrated bc i missed the show.. yes i could of went with the vehicle i have but i was PRAISING ur work and keep telling the other Civics to really look forward to cing the 4G in a whole new light... guess what... THEY WERE THE JUDGES... so no im not upset... but im let down the first 4G worked on... and ur shipping the lights to my work that i have expressed multiple times as my address... "
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 25th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
well Nic u have NOOOOO control over hear buddy... no u have made me upset... so if u can't show when u make a mistake how honest are u wih ur customers??? i mean if u have to delete a WHOLE thread over 3 posts??? hu... don't do something thats not working... even if u have done it from the begining.. theres a word for it... Change...
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
he is obviously posting here, the issues he has had with the vendor. I assume he is posting here because when he post over at cincity his threads are deleted. hence why he posted the message he received. I think this is wise.

i am confused about one thing, it looks like cincity told him there were shipping issues, they sent it out by mistake, then (my perception) is cincity blamed the delay on a mistake made on the lights. contridicting their previous statement.

J can you please shed some light on this event

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was just shipping issues.

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

Vehicle: 07 eclipse GS/SE
snipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond repute
oh man jrod...
Old October 26th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
im surprised the vendor hasnt posted to give everyone an explanation, defend his rep sorta speak. im only hearing one side of the story, and hate to form an opinion on it, but im left with no choice. as of now, it doesnt sound like a professional job. im hoping to hear something from the vendor or at least an update from j-rod. I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT BRO!!!!

Old October 26th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

snipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond reputesnipereyz has a reputation beyond repute
i shot nic a message to come here and try to clear things up. this appears to be one sided on jrods part. ive been on that site alot lately and i can assure you this is the first time ive heard any negative about the company. if you dont believe me, hop over to cincitydesigns.com
and see for yourself. im hoping that one persons opinion isnt going to change all of your minds on them.
Old October 26th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

i agree i looked on their site as well seems like satisfaction rate is really high. hopefully this is one of those rare, yet unfortunate, events.

Old October 26th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Legit Member

Name: Mitchell
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
michow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond reputemichow has a reputation beyond repute
but then again, don't they heavily moderate their forums and delete negative comments?

Mods: AEM CAI, Aeon Imports HBE, TB Bypass, Progress Springs, 5% tint, Blacked Out Tails
michow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

they do moderate just like any other site would....
Old October 26th, 2008, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: The Ped
Nic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant future
Oh brother... Give me a break. Shipping gets mixed up and the world comes to an end. As I told you rod, I wanted that thread left on topic. You started commenting on others posts and took the thread in a whole different direction. I'm not hiding ANYTHING. I have NOTHING TO hide. Your comments are the ONLY comments i've ever moved (Did not delete, just hidden) because like I said, you took a thread about 4G lights way off topic. You could have started another thread about how you wish I had used a different shipping company and the thread would still be there. But because you're being a big baby about it, TOUGHEN UP! Life doesn't always go how you want it man.

If you're seriously that hurt over shipping, i'll give you your shipping charge back ORRRR just send me those lights back and i'll send you another set of used OEM lights and your money back. I'm very easy to work with. Everyone knows this. I'm easy to reach and VERY easy to get along with. So if you'll sleep better at night, don't even take the lights out of the box. Just send them right back to me and i'll refund your money and get you another set of used OEM's.

Seriously.. I can't believe this is even as big an issue as people are making it out to be? WTF??

EDIT: Just wanted to say I have nothing against you rod. You're free to speak your mind. You're still welcome on my boards and always welcome to call me. 701-440-1801.

Last edited by Nic@CiNcity; October 26th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
Nic@CiNcity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

hey bro chill out, we have no idea whats going on between you too. so why you asking WTF? WTF is up with that? im pretty sure we said we only heard one side, by hearing on side, it wouldnt be right to make a judgment. to add to it, his side wasnt directly saying anything about bad business practice on your behalf. i believe he actually said "THIS IS TO HAVE IT RECORDED" in fact i think it confused just about everyone who read it. now that you came by and posted we have a little more understanding that you are trying to fix the issue...of which i still dont know what the issue was.

anyway we all know shipping errors happen, hell i just had an issue friday with ACI shipping....come to find out it was all the stupid UPS driver. so what life goes on, as long as everything is made right by the customers opinion then GREAT this issue will only help you and your companies reputation, showing you go the extra mile for customer satisfaction and that every penny spent is worth it.

GOOD LUCK to both parties and i know all of us are looking forward to seeing the results

Old October 26th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
^ he is giving his explanation..... I am another customer and Nic has gone above and beyond for me to meet my expectations.

Shit happens.

Just like with the salsa, people liked it but thought it was too expensive; it is hard to please everyone.

Just be happy that this isn't a Chase from the .com site situation LOL.

Nic is around, he posts his phone number up...if anything we always have a way to contact him.

by all the people I met on CiNcitydesigns and how happy they are with their lights I totally back CiNcity up.

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
Old October 26th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

word, i'm sure everything will be fine, i think J is just frustrated. if he was told it would be done by a certain date and it was not, wether because of shipping errors or anything else, something should be done to resolve the issue and ensure customer satisfaction. like i said im sure everything will be taken care of. cincity, according to other reviews that i have seen, has a good satisfaction rate. shit does happen i agree doesn't mean it should go without trying to make up for it. anyway just giving my 2 cents ill stay out of it for now

Last edited by Matt-Man; October 26th, 2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old October 26th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kharl Lerrooooooy Jones

ok guys.... before anyone jumps to conclusions... heres the issue at hand.
Jrod sent in his headlights to get custom work done. he paid and cincity completed the job. for whatever reason, there was an issue with the shipping and jrod has had to wait a little longer to get the lights back to him. i understand jrods perspective on sending $ and then having problems with shipment. the problem is being fixed and i assure you the work was done with every bit of detail as it would have been done on any other vehicle. im not taking sides with cincity and im not taking sides with jrod but this is not as big of an ordeal as some are making out to be. jrod is experiencing the same frustration anyone would if you were to order something online and not get it by the date that it was scheduled to arrive. things happen, but as long as the problem is addressed and being corrected, then there should be no issues. please guys dont let this get outta hand.

Mattman your on the right page with things.
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipereyz View Post
i shot nic a message to come here and try to clear things up. this appears to be one sided on jrods part. ive been on that site alot lately and i can assure you this is the first time ive heard any negative about the company. if you dont believe me, hop over to cincitydesigns.com
and see for yourself. im hoping that one persons opinion isnt going to change all of your minds on them.
bc they delete it if its said... maybe thats y...
Old October 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic@CiNcity View Post
Oh brother... Give me a break. Shipping gets mixed up and the world comes to an end.
as i told u b4 even Ryan thought it should of been sent the second time with express so atleast a member that paid 500 upfront... who never complained... who worked with u o nevery step and let u guys do ur own thing with the lights... would recieve a WAY to track his purchase...
Quote:
As I told you rod, I wanted that thread left on topic. You started commenting on others posts and took the thread in a whole different direction. I'm not hiding ANYTHING. I have NOTHING TO hide. Your comments are the ONLY comments i've ever moved (Did not delete, just hidden) because like I said, you took a thread about 4G lights way off topic. You could have started another thread about how you wish I had used a different shipping company and the thread would still be there. But because you're being a big baby about it, TOUGHEN UP! Life doesn't always go how you want it man.
ok u PM'd me and simply said sorry and to give u a call if i wanted to talk about it... well i didn't call u Nic bc i really have nothing to say to u man... i posted the comment over here for MY people the ones that matter... and as u say TOUGHEN UP... ahhhh no... when u take customer's money upfront 500 to be exact for simply a facelift to a set of stock lamps... and the comments i posted over at ur fourm (no matter if they were hidden and not deleted) were still gone... is alittle crooked... y would i make a thread and rant on u over there... in my eyes it would of been deleted... and i kept saying i was not upset but letdown bc i was the first 4G to work with u... to invest my time and money with u... i even said i'd help u in further projects... i have helped your site and marketing... i really could give two shits what happens now but trust me my 4Gs mean more than any vendor... so they will hear my side and ill let them determine what they want to do...
Quote:
If you're seriously that hurt over shipping, i'll give you your shipping charge back ORRRR just send me those lights back and i'll send you another set of used OEM lights and your money back. I'm very easy to work with. Everyone knows this. I'm easy to reach and VERY easy to get along with. So if you'll sleep better at night, don't even take the lights out of the box. Just send them right back to me and i'll refund your money and get you another set of used OEM's.

Seriously.. I can't believe this is even as big an issue as people are making it out to be? WTF??

EDIT: Just wanted to say I have nothing against you rod. You're free to speak your mind. You're still welcome on my boards and always welcome to call me. 701-440-1801.
well thats the first u've said that... well Nic i have already bought a expensive switch for these housings... and even if i didn't want them i have to atleast get the damn lights first to send them back i mean i didn't make this out to be a big deal... i posted what happened then others shimed in... i posted over hear bc i have noticed that ur company likes to mess with posts and guess what i was right... i am a post whore... AC is a post whore we talk on any of ur treads bc u ask us too... u start threads call "postwhore's dream" so thats y that thread had so many OT posts and the fact that 4Gs were excited to c something...

"I HAVE NEVER messed with anyone or member about any sell and i have sold tons of stuff.... i have NEVER ONCE complained about anything when buyin stuff from any other vendor or even eBay seller... "

if ur company makes a mistake once... just simply fix it and move on... thats all i was asking but nope... they repeated it and the customer is still here just waiting around for something they still might not see

-so Nic i liked talkin to you over at CinCity and wanted to give u our business but im just one customer who happened to be the first...

-i am not going to respond to this thread or any more comments by Nic bc to be honest with u... i don't care i was just updating my people to my let down...
Old October 27th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipereyz View Post
ok guys.... before anyone jumps to conclusions... heres the issue at hand.
Jrod sent in his headlights to get custom work done. he paid and cincity completed the job. for whatever reason, there was an issue with the shipping and jrod has had to wait a little longer to get the lights back to him. i understand jrods perspective on sending $ and then having problems with shipment. the problem is being fixed and i assure you the work was done with every bit of detail as it would have been done on any other vehicle. im not taking sides with cincity and im not taking sides with jrod but this is not as big of an ordeal as some are making out to be. jrod is experiencing the same frustration anyone would if you were to order something online and not get it by the date that it was scheduled to arrive. things happen, but as long as the problem is addressed and being corrected, then there should be no issues. please guys dont let this get outta hand.

Mattman your on the right page with things.
ok i highlighted my points...

-this 30th will be a MONTH for waiting on my lights... a "little" longer is not the right word...

-the problem isn't being fixed thats what is the "problem"... (expressed this multiple times)

-its not a big ordeal unless i never recieve the damn lights

-not get it by the date was never given one... bc who they use wouldn't even dare say...

-the only solution that was given for this project is to ship back the lights that i might or might not recieve anytime soon for another set that ill have to WAIT for as well ... so the problem isn't fixed... but if i get my lights ill just move on after these posts... ill put them on my car... take photos... send them to CinCity... and let this thread be a reminder of what should happen in the future...

well wait and wait and wait till i update on if they are here or not
Old October 28th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #19 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
j sorry you had to go through this thanks for letting us know about this. Did you get them yet I was thinking about doing this, but this makes me think twice

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 28th, 2008, 03:30 AM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT Orange
CJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond reputeCJudge has a reputation beyond repute
i bet they fucked up ur lights man
CJudge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

nope still no lights here ... ill update u guys every day...
Old October 28th, 2008, 08:28 AM   #22 (permalink)

Nic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant futureNic@CiNcity has a brilliant future
Thanks for all the comments, PM's, and call/texts guys. I really appreciate it. Lets me know that what I'm doing is appreciated and I respect you guys for it.

J, all I can say is your lights will probably show to you today. Maybe tomorrow?? It's out of my hands.. Also, cheer up. I love you

Have a good day everyone!
Old October 28th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
Spyder lover

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse Spyder GT
hsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond reputehsalter3 has a reputation beyond repute
J, you've always been cool to me. It sucks to see you getting (what appears to me to be) jerked around.
Old October 28th, 2008, 08:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic@CiNcity View Post
Thanks for all the comments, PM's, and call/texts guys. I really appreciate it. Lets me know that what I'm doing is appreciated and I respect you guys for it.

J, all I can say is your lights will probably show to you today. Maybe tomorrow?? It's out of my hands.. Also, cheer up. I love you

Have a good day everyone!
ill have a good day... i think today or tomorrow is my raise so... life will work out and Mattman is coming into town on the 8th so i really really really hope i get them by then so that i can show them the work u guys do bc he has been on the fence from the begining...
well the mail was dropped off already no lights today

and thanks for the comments guys
Old October 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
Queen Goon

I hate the postal service!!!

Chaos -

Old October 28th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

SWEET!!! Cant wai to see some pics!!! whats up with yours AC, still waiting on pink LEDs? I would think those aren't aren't hard to find.

Old October 28th, 2008, 11:31 AM   #27 (permalink)
Queen Goon

^ actually Pink is a very hard color to find, and finding the correct pink...uggg headache...

I have no issues I am happy with the service I am getting.

Chaos -

Old October 28th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Theta II

DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Headlights is just something I can not afford to be without for that long if there is a mix up maybe if there was some sorta core swap deal I might reconsider this course of action

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
Old October 28th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
Queen Goon

They do have a loaner program thing... Not to sure if they have some 4g lights to loan out yet though.

Chaos -

Old October 28th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
Theta II

Yeah the first time I wrote them they said there were no 4G's. I also asked if the could Carbon Wrap my Projectors and that was a no go as well.

Old October 28th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
Queen Goon

well they have come a ways...might wanna see what they can do

Chaos -

Old October 28th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Cracker View Post
^ actually Pink is a very hard color to find, and finding the correct pink...uggg headache...

I have no issues I am happy with the service I am getting.
I am glad to hear this.

Old October 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
ill have a good day... i think today or tomorrow is my raise so... life will work out and Mattman is coming into town on the 8th so i really really really hope i get them by then so that i can show them the work u guys do bc he has been on the fence from the begining...
well the mail was dropped off already no lights today

and thanks for the comments guys

Sorry to hear this. I assure you they will be there very shortly though. I would hope tomorrow as we did send them last week and not counting the weekend, it's been like 6 days or something?? Anyway, Just want you to know that I have no hard feelings. Business is business. If you're not happy, well then I'll just deal with it and live with a thread that leaves a mark on my name. That's life. I have plenty others that are favorable for me so I can live with this one black cloud.

Also, if you're not happy with them or don't want them now, i'll pay to have them shipped back to me and i'll get you another set. Just say so. I've had a few people ask about them so maybe someone else will like them. Anyway, just letting you know...

Thanks again everyone for the props!
Old October 28th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #34 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

ill let u know Nic...
Old October 29th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

mail came... no show today
Old October 29th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
Wow just relized this thread... Hey I am honestly good to say I am kinda glad I didnt buy mine through him b/c they would have cost not $500 but $3,000 so I am sorry for your toying with your mind
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 29th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

hmmmmm

Old October 31st, 2008, 01:04 PM   #38 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores

no lights still so we are still waiting that they might get here by monday i want to have these in and going b4 Mattman gets here next weekend... i hope he is able to quish those stools in his 4G on the way over here...
Old October 31st, 2008, 01:06 PM   #39 (permalink)
Theta II

This sucks how long has it been now J

Old October 31st, 2008, 06:52 PM   #40 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 eclipse GS
corpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant future
^ x2 i would ask for a refund of some sort 10% of the cost at the very least
corpsman8404 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
custom, lights, quicker, ryan, shipping, show, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.