turbo 06+ gt - Page 4 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Forced Induction & Nitrous > GT

GT Forced Induction on a GT

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:44 AM   #121 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
^oh ok - great! I have the valve-upgrade next one my list - whenever I can actually get the $ together....maybe here in the next couple pay periods...maybe not.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 21st, 2011, 01:48 AM   #122 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/GT
logan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
^oh ok - great! I have the valve-upgrade next one my list - whenever I can actually get the $ together....maybe here in the next couple pay periods...maybe not.
niice man!!
logan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:51 AM   #123 (permalink)

Name: Timmy
Vehicle: 08 spyder gt
rangertimmy is a jewel in the roughrangertimmy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
well, i built a set of heads, valves, springs, cams and p&p that went to roadrace.

my valves are getting carbon nitrited. so it's taking longer.

Delta Cams/ Custom Import Heads is handling the package.
hey horse, i talked to "jonneyblaze" at delta a couple times in the past few weeks. is your shit the set-up he is calling the "prototype" ? i know they will be officially releasing an entire package soon and he said it was based of the r&d of an individual kit on a 6g75 they've been working recently.
rangertimmy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:38 AM   #124 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
^sweet news, either way it sounds like. wonder what "soon" means...not that I'll have the $ until at least a couple more weeks...

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:49 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
^sweet news, either way it sounds like. wonder what "soon" means...not that I'll have the $ until at least a couple more weeks...
ahha yeha who knows how much cash that cost lol
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:23 PM   #126 (permalink)
-cruzer-

Name: joeyc
Vehicle: 2006 ECLIPSE GT
JoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to all
sweet i want one asap if so!!!
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:27 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyC View Post
that would make things a lot easier lol
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:20 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyC View Post
what would you prefer dude a single turbo or twin ?
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:45 PM   #129 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
jonny runs Delta Cams.

Delta Cams owns Custom import Heads.

Custom Import Heads offers the head packages as well as the spring/retainer/valve kits. The same heads/springs/retainers/valves that everyone whined about being too expensive.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:29 PM   #130 (permalink)
UVRUGBY

Tournaments Won: 4

Not sure if you have gone into buying a turbo yet. But because of our space problem in our compartment I have to suggest taking a look at this company, STS Turbo. I would post the link to their homepage. But I do not have 5 posts yet. :/

They have yet to do a bolt on for the 4G, but I have gotten in contact with them and asked them if they were to get enough interests if they would go with a full bolt on system available.

Take a look at their product and innovation, this system would open up space in our compartment, and give us more space to work with.

Lucky me I live like 5 min away from them so I have been thinking about going this route for my auto. If I don't find a good reason not to go supercharger, due to the auto.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:11 AM   #131 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
rear turbo setup has already been done by RRE.

you can build one far cheaper than the STS price if you piece it together yourself

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM   #132 (permalink)
UVRUGBY

Yes, I found a article on their rear mount for the race car. But I haven't found anything else out. Which takes me to believe or understand that they don't specialize in that system. Where STS does specialize in. If I can get my car over to them and have them see what it would take to get a bolt on, I would think that would be a better set up for our systems.
Old December 24th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #133 (permalink)
tjh

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
tjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nice
Horse is right it is approx $1-2k cheaper to buy it part by part your self
Current mods: RRE Headers, F5 custom SRI/CAI, tint, Ruffracing R281 19x8.5 RRE centric rotors, ss brake lines, outlaw spacers, 3in HBE, Ingalls stiffy, gauge pod pillar, SPEC Clutch 2+, Megan lowering springs
tjh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 26th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #134 (permalink)
UVRUGBY

maybe for those that aren't living close proximity to STS company. but i on the other hand do, and don't have the shop to be building a personal turbo. now if i did, then i would go straight for it and build it myself. but no shop/tools= 1-2k+ for somebody elses shop.

Tags
06 gt, 06+, parts, turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.