Turbo GT!!!!!!!! - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Forced Induction & Nitrous > GT

GT Forced Induction on a GT

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
Turbo GT!!!!!!!!

Serouisly I am not super car guy an want to no exactly why people havent tackled this on the GT I mean people are getting it done to there GS right and left. Also I want to know exactly what is needed to do a kit(dont leave off anything lol) and a place on where to get all this stuff. I might be interested in doing a custom turbo for a GT. I would have to look after my budget after Jenny gets here job (one is lined up but has to do some schooling starting next week for 16 weeks) and I buy the G37. If in my budget to afford a GT I will be doing a build but dont know much about turbos such as what all is needed
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 26th, 2008, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
moar room in the engine bay!! moar!!
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
So its not even possible? Well rain on my parade
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
meh, I think it's possible but that's one of the biggest challenges people have faced with the GT...with the right amount of bending and relocating it probably can be done but that remains to be disovered.
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Apple Addict

What luxurys can be taken out
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
apparently there are a few turbo'ed GT's

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Where
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aviator

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/Gt
EclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond reputeEclipseFL07 has a reputation beyond repute
ONE ROLLing around the naples area, seen his car never actually talked to the guy

Selling OEM brakes (rotors, pads) - low miles
EclipseFL07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
Here ya go. RRE did one a few years ago.

Club 4G Eclipse

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Apple Addict

that car is for sale now lol Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a bad price for all the work done to it!

Old July 26th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Unofficial Mod-erator

Vehicle: 2006 Evolution IX
Live4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond reputeLive4Redline has a reputation beyond repute
What makes it hard is the HOT SIDE PIPES.

Manifolds and all your hot side pipes have to be custom bent, welded, and crafted. It takes alot of time and money to get this kinda of work done and theres no guarantee that its every gona be quality work.

If someone just made the Hot Side pipes for our cars this would be a hell of alot easyer to do. And cheaper.

I'm still in the planing stage of my turbo setup but i'm still not even 100% i'm gona do it. I'm gona be boosted one way or anouther just not sure if its gona be turbo or blower yet

^ Sold my 06 Eclipse GT-5, 07 Eclipse GT-6 and 02 Turbo Lancer OZ.
+++ Daily driving a 2006 Evolution IX GSR +++
--- Current project is a Kia Powered 2003 Evolution VIII GSR ---
< First 4G Eclipse to break 300+ all motor! (311 whp)
Live4Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Apple Addict

I am honestly trying to buy that car right now but cant get a hold of the guy
Old July 26th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

Hints, that would rock if you got that car!! Good luck with it.

Live4- I know what you mean. There's turbo kits for the GS, but I don't know if I want the hassle of the ECU people are having. I'm going FI for sure, but not sure which road.

Old July 26th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Apple Addict

I am trying
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sleeper

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT Plus
pdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond reputepdiddy1995 has a reputation beyond repute
you may want to get in touch with Mike at RRE and get his opinion on this car since he helped build it (i think).
pdiddy1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddy1995 View Post
you may want to get in touch with Mike at RRE and get his opinion on this car since he helped build it (i think).
x2

but get rid of the ugly door decal

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06/eclipse/gt UV
omar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant future
I just went supercharged got to say,it feels good .
omar123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06/eclipse/gt UV
omar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant futureomar123 has a brilliant future
Also there is a turbo gt in cardomain.com check out the pics.
omar123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar123 View Post
I just went supercharged got to say,it feels good .
Who did you go with ripp? What stage? Hp?

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
Head ball buster!!

Vehicle: 06 stg2 S/C GT, EVO VIII
hacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant futurehacman has a brilliant future
Im pretty sure he went with just a stage 1, as far as the last time we talked anyway.

I hope he has some numbers for his, and I will soon have completed dyno tunes numbers for my stage2(the tune is on august 8th and I cannot wait!! )

peace

Go home gunz, nobody here likes you.
hacman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #22 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil`Wolf View Post
x2

but get rid of the ugly door decal
I dont think I am going to get it bc it has the door decals but the whole front of the car is that really light blue with custom mitsu 3 diamond paint so I dont no if that ugly blue is permanet on the front
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #23 (permalink)

The turbo RRE did left early and was not tuned. It was also only running like 4psi. Not sure if that ever got fixed.

Old July 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM   #24 (permalink)

For the work already done to it, just get it repainted. You'll save money of the FI route and I know shops that will do an entire car (door jams and all) for 3 G's. Some one is gonna score on this car.

Old July 27th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
Apple Addict

I just cant get the guy to anwser me Icalled him twice yesturday and left a voicemai
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
Sully's Detailing

Vehicle: 2008 Raider
sullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hints_The_Name View Post
Serouisly I am not super car guy an want to no exactly why people havent tackled this on the GT I mean people are getting it done to there GS right and left. Also I want to know exactly what is needed to do a kit(dont leave off anything lol) and a place on where to get all this stuff. I might be interested in doing a custom turbo for a GT. I would have to look after my budget after Jenny gets here job (one is lined up but has to do some schooling starting next week for 16 weeks) and I buy the G37. If in my budget to afford a GT I will be doing a build but dont know much about turbos such as what all is needed
Custom Turbo Manifold
550 cc injectors
AEM F/IC
Custom Down pipe
Custom 3'' cat back
GT28R turbo
Custom Fuel Rail
Fuel Pump Regulator
AEM F/IC harness
Custom Intercooler
Tial 38mm Waste gate

All of this will add up to about 3k and about another 3-5k in custom work/install

It will be alot cheap just to buy
AEM F/IC with harness (BrainJ)
Header (Ripp)
NItrous (NX Express)
Bottle Heater (NX Express)
Cat-back 2.5 (Custom is cheaper)
Throttle body and intake manifold Spacer
throttle body (proflow)

The AEM F/IC is a great tool to tune for Nitrous if I didnt sell my GT I was going to get RRE header and use the F/IC to tune the car for a 50-75 wet shot. You will be putting down about 330whp on a 50 shot and 355 on a 75 shot maybe more these are just estimates

A nitrous system with bottle heater installed corectly will cost about 1k the F/IC with harness will cost about 700
Custom cat0back about 400
Header anywhere from 600-1000 depending if you get ripp mor rre
throthle body 250
throttle body space and intake manifold space (Not sure)

FOr all of this its about 2.5k alot cheaper then a turbo

if your manual you might want to get a stage 3 cluthc with steel flywheel
sullysdetailing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
Apple Addict

I spoke to the guy and he said its custom paint no decals so it would have to be re-sprayed its only pushing out 323 whp and 301 tq which doesnt sound very good and he hasnt drove it more than 3 times since turbo was done bc he got a M3 when Mike at RRE had it I dont know its numbers werent what I wanted I was thinking it would be more responsive
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
There is on in Sa. I was told not to tell who it was though.....gotta keep it on the hush hush.

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
Apple Addict

grrr
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #30 (permalink)
J-E-L-L-O

Name: Ilan
Vehicle: '09 Ford Escape, '08 G35
iLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Cracker View Post
There is on in Sa. I was told not to tell who it was though.....gotta keep it on the hush hush.
Slippy maybe
iLan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
Apple Addict

What do you think about this list

Ripp Long tubes
2 Nos bottles
Stage 3 Cluth and flywheel
Brat
FIC
Stage 2 SDS
RC Injectors
Custom Exhaust 3.5 in
Big Brakes
Throtle body
Custom manifold
Intake
About what whp would that push the sds its sel would be 430
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
Sully's Detailing

sullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to beholdsullysdetailing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What do you think about this list

Ripp Long tubes
2 Nos bottles
Stage 3 Cluth and flywheel
Brat
FIC
Stage 2 SDS
RC Injectors
Custom Exhaust 3.5 in
Big Brakes
Throtle body
Custom manifold
Intake
About what whp would that push the sds its sel would be 430
I would go SDS with the FIC either get the SDS stage 2 or get the nitrous

Or go SDS
with throttle body
Throttle body spacer
Intake manifold spacer
Ripp long tubes
3'' exhaust
Black box/brat

The sds already come with the RC engecters and meth/water kit

They made 430 with out the TB, TB spacer or INtake Manifold spacer So if you get someone or Ripp to tune the car with these mods then you will be at about 440-460 whp depending on the dyno

Also Contact Ripp and see if with the black box if the can add and subtract timing if so...have them tune the car for 100 octane ..Im pretty sure they can because water/meth with 93 octane is like 100 octane in the car...is if you put some street blaze 101 from VP race fuels in the car it would add about 20whp to the car..but might want to get some rod bolts before that lol
Old July 27th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Why not both nitrous and SDS
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Sully's Detailing

Quote:
Why not both nitrous and SDS
you would be makign 430 on the stge 2 with headers ...with the tb, tb spacer, ad intake mani spacer you will be at about 440-450whp ..if you get a race map with 100 octane in the car you be at 465-470 100 octane will add 20% more power now you dont need nitrous if your make this power...the nitrous will just blow the motor
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
Apple Addict

True but if I do go the eclipse route (well if I have the money) I want to make 500whp is my goal atleast
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #36 (permalink)
Sully's Detailing

Quote:
True but if I do go the eclipse route (well if I have the money) I want to make 500whp is my goal atleast
you dont have an eclipse??????

Then you wil need cstom piston custom rods...and 100 octane with sds stage 2
stage 4 clutch lighten flywheel with tb tb spacer and intake mani spcer you should be close
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that is a ridiculous amount of power to the front wheels....

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
Apple Addict

well it would be fun lol
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sully's Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrod View Post
that is a ridiculous amount of power to the front wheels....
drag radial athe MKV uspmotorsports has made 400 whp ran 12.2 on drag radial and when 11's on slicks
Old July 27th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #40 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
if the torque steer doesnt kill you. Hell, if your looking into all that power and have the funds, might as well go AWD. im sure it can be done if your willing to spend...

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
buy, car, custom, kit, starting, stuff, super, turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.