P90X Thread - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Community Chat > Health and Fitness

Health and Fitness General health, workout plans, diet questions and recipes go here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Name: Nick
Nick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond repute
P90X Thread

I completed P90X from January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012. I only lost 2 lbs during the whole thing but to be honest I didn't focus on my nutrition like I do now and I shred a lot of fat and gained a lot of muscle. If you are doing P90X or thinking about doing it post your questions in here! I'll try to answer them all but hopefully my fellow Xers will help me out!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have before and after pictures? Heres what the results could look like for the skinny guys lol

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Name: Eric
Vehicle: 09 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
Cubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Cracker View Post
Do you have before and after pictures? Heres what the results could look like for the skinny guys lol
That looks disgusting lol, I would never want to look like that, that fools got to eat some good rice and beans lol

So Fresh and So Clean
Cubansoldier20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 9th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Dustin
Vehicle: 08/eclipse/gt
DustinPeters is a jewel in the roughDustinPeters is a jewel in the rough
Yea I don't wanna look like that.. Too skinny.
DustinPeters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Nick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond reputeNick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think that's awesome, I didn't get that much definition but I started with a lot more fat. I defined some, mostly in my arms.
Old August 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Cubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really niceCubansoldier20 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I think that's awesome, I didn't get that much definition but I started with a lot more fat. I defined some, mostly in my arms.
You probably didn't get that much definition because you actually have meat on your bones lol, this dude was an alien lol

So Fresh and So Clean
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
Ya I'm trying to gain weight lol but I heard p90x is hit or miss

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

does J you have a mustache on day 45 or is that just a weird shadow?
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
EclipseMassachusetts is on a distinguished road
p90x is simply high interval training the secret to it is in diet cause the whole point of the program is raising your metabolism to naturally burn calories you're much better off getting a gym membership and getting a trainer
Old August 10th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
Here are some of my results from when I did P90X lean and started the OG P90X. No final results but these are pics from start to finish without following the diet plan fyi.

So I completed P90X Lean and I am in week 3 of the P90X regular routine. My updated photos are from week 1 of my second cycle. Enjoy:

Updated pics of my progress:
Front on day 25:

Front on day 49:

Front on day 76:

Front on day 98:

Side on day 25:

Side on day 49:

Side on day 76:

Side on day 98:

Back on day 25:

Back on day 49:

Back on day 76:

Back on day 98:

Two more for the kids:
Day 49:

Day 76:

Day 98:

Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Agustin
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS/SE
agustin is a jewel in the roughagustin is a jewel in the rough
I did P90X once thought it was lame, so I just gave it away. Idk guess its just not for me.

My Rave Red Ride
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...s-eclipse.html
agustin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

It's not as intense as running or Insanity but for a home weightlifting program I really like it. I'm not the kind of guy that can go to the gym everyday so it works for me.
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Here are some of my results from when I did P90X lean and started the OG P90X. No final results but these are pics from start to finish without following the diet plan fyi.

So I completed P90X Lean and I am in week 3 of the P90X regular routine. My updated photos are from week 1 of my second cycle. Enjoy:
Are you doing P90X again after Insanity or are you doing the hybrid right now?
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
The "Touring" Eclipse

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse SE
HOMESLICE is a jewel in the roughHOMESLICE is a jewel in the rough
I have been doing P90X since November 2011 and still going. After the 90 days I did one more 3 month session but skipped a few here and there, so since may (when I moved in to my new house) I am currently doing 3 days a week instead of the 6+ rest and am not really following the program. I typically do plyometrics on tuesday a back/bi/tri/chest either monday or wednesday and kenpo x on satruday just to keep myself from gaining the weight back/losing the upper body muscle.

I would like to get back into the full week and program 3 full weeks and 4th rest week, but I just get too tired. Not to mention I haven't done ab ripper x since May (just no motivation have a gf now)

I love the program and won't stop. I had a gym membership paying over $80 a month and not even going in winter weather/miles on my car, gas, etc

So last november before i started p90 i said I'm going to cancel the gym and save that $80 a month and front $600 and buy the bowflex selectechs dumbells and a pull up bar and i am in better shape i have been my whole life and it has now paid off the money for the dumbells when the gym would cost more with no results (idk what im doing in there lol)

later tonight when I get off work I'll post my before and after pics

Shit really works for anyone interested in getting started
Modifications: Injen 3" SES Exhaust, Injen CAI, Tanabe Upper/Lower Strut Bars, TWM STS & Shift Knob, Ingalls Torque Damper, Outlaw IM/TB Spacers/TB Bypass, Eibach springs and Sway Bars front and rear, Ichiba Wheel Spacers, Ralliart Eyelids, Tint
6 and above is true love, 5 and below they'll never know
HOMESLICE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you doing P90X again after Insanity or are you doing the hybrid right now?
I am going to rest for two weeks to let my body recoupe (just normal daily walks) and then I am going to try the hybrid workout. My left knee has been giving me issues, so I'd like to rest at the end for two weeks to let it heal up a bit.
Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

You're supposed to rest for a couple weeks between programs anyway. I was asking because I'm trying to figure out what my next challenge group is going to be after my Insanity challenge group is done. I'm thinking maybe hybrid or maybe even Body Beast!
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not as intense as running or Insanity but for a home weightlifting program I really like it. I'm not the kind of guy that can go to the gym everyday so it works for me.
I agree not intense at all, guess thats what I expected.

My Rave Red Ride
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by agustin View Post
I agree not intense at all, guess thats what I expected.
Yeah, however, people who are just starting out in fitness would disagree with the both of us.
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, however, people who are just starting out in fitness would disagree with the both of us.
Yeah definitely, I have a friend that says its intense, but then again he in his high 300 lbs when he started. Now he is in the low 200lbs. He is definitely a P90X success, so I know it works, just not for me.

My Rave Red Ride
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
That guy, eats all the time, that's just how his body is. That guy is also my husband.

Mistyped from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
Old August 10th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Quote:
That guy, eats all the time, that's just how his body is. That guy is also my husband.

Yea no harm intended misty, just saying he is reaalllyyy skinny and needs to gain some weight

So Fresh and So Clean
Old August 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Um, he did..that's why I posted the picture.

Chaos -

Old August 10th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

I'm talking about healthy weight, not just a little bit, but to fill out some of those bones and ligaments, but def making improvement

So Fresh and So Clean
Old August 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

Name: Dustin
Vehicle: 08/eclipse/gt
DustinPeters is a jewel in the roughDustinPeters is a jewel in the rough
He definitely looks alt healthier at day 90 than at 0 that's for sure. so it obviously works pretty good. Still too skinny for what I'd want to be tho. Then again Ive always been a bit of a fatass.
DustinPeters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
Lean muscle is healthy weight, brother. I've been skinny my entire life, taken weight gainer, supplements, etc. I did get up to about 150 one time using Cell-Tech (water weight) and wanted to prove that this could be done with simple protein and vitamins. I did this while in Iraq and had nothing but time to research how to gain correctly. It did the trick for me and I was even offered a job as a P90X coach from the site. I had huge improvements in not only physical abilities but confidence as well. To each their own but if anyone has questions, I'm open.
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
Quote:
does J you have a mustache on day 45 or is that just a weird shadow?
Yup, hahah, it was Mustache March. I shaved that sucker at the end ASAP.
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
Queen Goon

That mustache creeped me out

Chaos -

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedz71guy View Post
Lean muscle is healthy weight, brother. I've been skinny my entire life, taken weight gainer, supplements, etc. I did get up to about 150 one time using Cell-Tech (water weight) and wanted to prove that this could be done with simple protein and vitamins. I did this while in Iraq and had nothing but time to research how to gain correctly. It did the trick for me and I was even offered a job as a P90X coach from the site. I had huge improvements in not only physical abilities but confidence as well. To each their own but if anyone has questions, I'm open.
I'm a coach now and I'm getting P90X certified at the end of September!
Old August 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Fresh n Clean is how I B

Haha, what you guys know about that crossfit training, that's all I do, crossfit and run

So Fresh and So Clean
Old August 10th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
Financial Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubansoldier20 View Post
Haha, what you guys know about that crossfit training, that's all I do, crossfit and run

So Fresh and So Clean
I know that crossfit is hardcore. I have wanted to do it but its just not as convenient for me. Since I've got kids I would always need a babysitter to go to the classes. I know the workouts are posted on the website but your supposed to go to some prep classes before you do them and the prep classes are only offered once a quarter in my town.
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #31 (permalink)

Name: al
Vehicle: Eclipse 2006
alaboodi is on a distinguished road
its all about dedication
alaboodi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
THat is pretty impressive on the first guy. People don't know how hard it is to gain anything when you are that skinny. Looks like he has packed on some good muscle, tell him good job and to keep up the good work.

I have been doing p90x off and on for the last two years, and when I really put my mind to it I got ripped. I then decided that I wanted to put on some weight to help me bulk up. I have now went from 135lb to 170lbs. Though my gut has gotten a little bigger, and I have lost my six pack, I have put muscle on places like my arms and legs.

My problem has been the loss of motivation because I did landscaping and was just to tired to give it my all. I have changed jobs now and will have more free time on my hands that I can devote to working on my body. P90x is a tool for people to help them with something they need help with. I like it because it keeps my workouts organized and keeps my pace up.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #33 (permalink)
The "Touring" Eclipse

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse SE
HOMESLICE is a jewel in the roughHOMESLICE is a jewel in the rough
^Wow, that's awesome because I'm going through the same thing. I started November of 2011 and I kinda gave up around September of 2012 doing a few workouts like 1 every couple of weeks, and since then I've gone on a bulk and started eating a CRAP ton of food and I now can eat a lot (before I was eating less than 1500 calories a day and it was hard) so my first 2 cycles of P90 I got too skinny @6'5 175, but the muscle strength developed

Since May of this year I have gotten back to doing mostly upper body P90X workouts, ( I know I need to start working legs/core)
I am currently at 6'5, 208 (gain of 33 Lbs)

I'm still eating a lot and my upper body muscles have gotten HUGE! all because of the extra food I have to burn while doing upper body P90x. Adjustable free-weights, push ups and pull ups really work wonders.

Dont forget to bring it!
Modifications: Injen 3" SES Exhaust, Injen CAI, Tanabe Upper/Lower Strut Bars, TWM STS & Shift Knob, Ingalls Torque Damper, Outlaw IM/TB Spacers/TB Bypass, Eibach springs and Sway Bars front and rear, Ichiba Wheel Spacers, Ralliart Eyelids, Tint
6 and above is true love, 5 and below they'll never know
HOMESLICE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2015, 07:01 AM   #34 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/GT
TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
I was 250 before p90x

202lbs after 2 months and followed the nutrition plan. Stupid pic but the only one still left
TwilsonD7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2012, king, questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

« Weight in. | - »