Sharpies with a twist - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Interior and Exterior Modifications (Show)

Interior and Exterior Modifications (Show) Body Kits, Lighting, Paint, Interior or other visual modification discussion here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
People suck...

Vehicle: 04 Silverado
Cheez will become famous soon enough
Sharpies with a twist

So I kinda stole this idea from sharpie guy (jared) and did a few changes with it to match my car better.

O and i just ordered eibach pro springs...so soon to be LOWAR!

Last edited by Cheez; August 23rd, 2009 at 06:18 PM.
Cheez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
nice

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
"Uncle" Clayton

Tournaments Won: 1

Name: Clayton
Vehicle: 2007 GT
Chaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant future
Sexy
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
hondakilla

Vehicle: 2007/eclips/gs
tomasko917 is on a distinguished road
thats sick wish i had some kinda talent such as your self lol
tomasko917 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
So I kinda stole this idea from sharpie guy (jared) and did a few changes with it to match my car better.

O and i just ordered eibach pro springs...so soon to be LOWAR!
nice workl but im gonna go ahead and correct you now...

its LOWAARRę

its use its subject to my terms and conditions lol. those being that you actually LOWAARRę soon.
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
subtechnician(eat fresh!)

Name: Nima
Vehicle: 07/gs
redstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to all
haha i like the pacman. great work
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
I just hope not everyone will do this, so its still unique, but it looks great
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Autobody and Paint dood

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2010 chevy camaro
eclipse628 is a glorious beacon of lighteclipse628 is a glorious beacon of lighteclipse628 is a glorious beacon of lighteclipse628 is a glorious beacon of light
true talent always makes a car look good
eclipse628 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
People suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrod View Post
nice workl but im gonna go ahead and correct you now...

its LOWAARRę

its use its subject to my terms and conditions lol. those being that you actually LOWAARRę soon.
Well thanks for the correction
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
lol just fuckin with ya
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
You don't have to worry about me doing this.... I can't draw for shit! I will stick to my wanting Carbon Fiber in the inside!

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
id love to, but im stuck on the metal look...but looks good!

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Name: D
Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
Mr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the roughMr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the rough
pac man haha nice.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Vehicle: 2008 SE
jared15421 is a jewel in the roughjared15421 is a jewel in the rough
lol dont quite see the twist, but glad to see i inspired someone. hope this doesnt become "a thing" though
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
People suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared15421 View Post
lol dont quite see the twist, but glad to see i inspired someone. hope this doesnt become "a thing" though
the twist was the metallic on black instead of black on white but yea i'm stoppin at the interior so...i may do the piece above clock and that'll be about it
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i see your point, and he did give credit to you for the inspiration. your car will always be known as the first, on this platform, dont worry. but hey, hate to break it to you, everything that is original soon loses its originality....just like things that are new soon become old...but thats the motivation to always be working on something new. i expect that more people will do this, just be prepared.

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mr. Offensive

1 Highscore

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Phantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant future
if i tried that ud see stick figures and tic tac toe... thats about all im good for when it comes to drawing.. looks good man

Follow the official Club4G Instagram at @club4g
Phantom_4G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Hum I need to get a pink sharpie and draw hello kitty all over mine...bwahahahah

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 10th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
People suck...

I got tired of the black so i'm trying a more detailed version of black sharpie...Here's a preview
Old December 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #20 (permalink)

Name: Aaron
Vehicle: 2009/Galant/Ralliart
Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
keeeeeeep going
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
People suck...

yea i'm definitely goin to finish its just sooooo time consuming...

That bit there took about 20 mins.
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Name: Drew
Vehicle: 06' Lexus IS250
Drewfus32 is just really niceDrewfus32 is just really niceDrewfus32 is just really nice
id like to see a full sharpie interior compaired to my soon to be j-rod cf interior
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
People suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfus32 View Post
id like to see a full sharpie interior compaired to my soon to be j-rod cf interior
I would too, I just wouldn't want to spend the time doing it...but I'm not gonna lie that CF looks amazing too
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Drewfus32 is just really niceDrewfus32 is just really niceDrewfus32 is just really nice
hell yea it does hopefully everything but the dash itself and the leather is all gonna be cf by june or so i got the trunk hatch on the way. I can imagine how hard it would be to do everything sharpie but it would look so awesome and the whole interior would just be so unique it would just blow everyone away that got in ur car.
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
People suck...

Yea that would be crazy...but blue lights seem to blow them away pretty good...i've got them under my dash and in my vents, I don't think they're that special..actually I don't see why they don't come stock on the car. Scions can do it why can't mitsu.?
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #26 (permalink)

cause scions are so slow they had to do something to charge as much as you do for the car, 18k for a tc i can take a big shit and put wheels and some LEDs on it and sell it for cheaper then that haha
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #27 (permalink)
People suck...

+rep for you my friend
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #28 (permalink)

Name: jaun gorden
Vehicle: 08 ECLIPSE GT
cleangt1 is a name known to allcleangt1 is a name known to allcleangt1 is a name known to allcleangt1 is a name known to allcleangt1 is a name known to all
Quote:
ya ya im going to do it too but on my hood just like jared lol jp not my style but i kno how u feel u did this to ur car to be different.
cleangt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
People suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangt1 View Post
ya ya im going to do it too but on my hood just like jared lol jp not my style but i kno how u feel u did this to ur car to be different.
nah man no problem, to each his own
Old December 10th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
+rep for you my friend
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #31 (permalink)

Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
Drewwwwwf. may i call you drewf? im going to
just dont turn your car into whatever that 3g turned into.
your car looks great now, dont over do it.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:37 PM   #32 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

Vehicle: 07 Satin Mesai GT
JUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant future
good stuff man, keep it up.

Express, not impress.
JUZ10xD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 22nd, 2009, 10:34 PM   #33 (permalink)

Name: speedy gonzalez
Vehicle: 07 eclipse gs
El_Rey24 is a jewel in the roughEl_Rey24 is a jewel in the rough
yo that shit is hot if i could draw i would do something like it but ill let u rock that on your own. it looks like something my cuzin would do while he is bored at work lol but still good stuff man
El_Rey24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 23rd, 2009, 09:22 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infliction View Post
Drewwwwwf. may i call you drewf? im going to
just dont turn your car into whatever that 3g turned into.
your car looks great now, dont over do it.
yea i know i have just about everything out i want done, im not gonna do the dash itself, or the plastic around the back seats, A and B pillars nothing in the trunk other then the hatch cover. i might take the panel over the door speaker and window controls but idk that will be a later thought after i get everything else finished
Old December 23rd, 2009, 09:55 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewfus32 View Post
yea i know i have just about everything out i want done, im not gonna do the dash itself, or the plastic around the back seats, A and B pillars nothing in the trunk other then the hatch cover. i might take the panel over the door speaker and window controls but idk that will be a later thought after i get everything else finished
sounds good. keep us updated. on your own thread tho
Old December 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM   #36 (permalink)

yea i havent started a thread cause this will be a 5 or 6 month process so when the time comes it will be up, maybe these frickin sharpie artists will get to work so i will have something to compair to
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:25 PM   #37 (permalink)

well if any of them want to send me up some parts i'll help
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:04 AM   #38 (permalink)
People suck...

So i'm the most indecisive person ever. I've decided the white doesn't match anything in the car so going back with a gloss black and silver sharpie...pics when done
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #39 (permalink)

.. alright.
Old February 9th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #40 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008/eclipse/GT
ROOSE is on a distinguished road
how long this take u? and did u clear coat it?
ROOSE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
car, eibach, pro, sharpie, springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.