Question about Rally front bumper - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Interior and Exterior Modifications (Show)

Interior and Exterior Modifications (Show) Body Kits, Lighting, Paint, Interior or other visual modification discussion here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2015, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
social13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant future
Question about Rally front bumper

yo!! it's been years since I've logged in, I'm surprised I remembered my user name and password.

miss this community - I've had my 4G for 10 years now and she is still killin it.

I got into a wreck a couple months ago with an uninsured driver and am slowly repairing the front end damage.

I'm looking to replace the front bumper:
-OEM bumper is $53
-The Rally Bumper is $195

I prefer the Rally look, but I was concerned about fitment / alignment.
I don't have side skirts or a rear bumper kit. I don't want my front bumper to be lined up a few inches lower than the side of my car if I go with the Rally bumper - it won't look right.

Does anyone know if the Rally bumper sits lower than the OEM bumper? Considerably so, if at all?

In this pic, it doesn't seem too low..

CarDomain

Upcoming: Black Projectors, Springs, CAI, Exhaust, Underdrive Pulley
social13enemy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 8th, 2015, 09:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Welcome back man! I bought a Duraflex front bumper after someone got me in a hit and run...was nothing but trouble fitment-wise. Ended up selling and going back to OEM. Since you have an 06, you can always upgrade to an 09+ bumper (not sure if you have fogs though or would like to add them).

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2015, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
social13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant futuresocial13enemy has a brilliant future
I like the 06 bumper more than the 09+ ones, but that's a good idea.

I'm wondering from anyone who might have installed the rally bumper or knows about it?

honestly, from this photo, it doesn't look like it's going to be any lower than the OEM bumper.

CarDomain

Upcoming: Black Projectors, Springs, CAI, Exhaust, Underdrive Pulley
social13enemy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
alignment, bumper, car, driver, fitment, front, front bumper, kit, lower, oem, question, rally, rear, rear bumper, replace, skirts, wreck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.