Desert Rat's 06 GT Manual - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2016, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Arrow Desert Rat's 06 GT Manual

2006 GT in manual, rolled off the assembly line July 6th, 2005, in Mitsubishi Pure Red with fosgate sound package, sunroof, and leather seats. 3 owners, no accidents, clean title, 129.5k miles when I bought it for $4500 off craigslist, bone stock. My first car!

(pictures are bork'd, I'll reupload them soon)

List will be updated as I continue to mod!

Performance:
Quote:
- Injen CAI
- Injen 3" Exhaust
- RRE Stainless Steel Shorty Headers
- Clutch Masters FX250 Stage 2.5+ Clutch
- Clutch Masters Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
- TB Coolant Bypass
- Ralco GS Short Shifter
- StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Centric Full Ceramic Brake Pads
Aesthetic:
Quote:
- Diode Dynamics Blue Interior Lighting
- Diode Dynamics Blue Footwell LED Light Kit
- Diode Dynamics Blue Clock Display Back lighting
- Full Duplicolor Red Vinyl Interior Paint
- Ralliart-style Plasti Dip Front & Rear Bumper
- Black Halo Projector Headlights
- Depo Black Bezzeled Tail Lights
- Painted Brake Light Spoiler
- ATI GSX Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- De-Badged, Painted Black, Re-Badged
- Mach ME5 18" Rims
Bucketlist:
Quote:
- Hackish Tune
- Engine Dampener
- Lower & Upper Tie Bars
- Coilovers
- Suspension Bushings
- Bored Throttle Body

Last edited by Desert Rat; March 28th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Desert Rat is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 16th, 2016, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
I wanted to make a new post for this, but as mentioned, I did my first modification today, installing the black halo headlights. It was probably the most in depth thing I've ever done with a car before, and I'm exhausted, but it was well worth it.

yes one of my fog lights is busted, thats next on the list!
Old July 16th, 2016, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse GT/Spider
Joetor will become famous soon enough
Nice ride Tom, keep it up!
Joetor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 17th, 2016, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Ozzy
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GT
havik is on a distinguished road
looking good! Nice ride!
Old July 17th, 2016, 06:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Kaden
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
Nava is on a distinguished road
I'm digging the new headlights. Looks great! Are you going to do the tail lights also?
Nava is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 17th, 2016, 10:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
DR3

Name: Diego
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse SE (GS)
DR3 has a spectacular aura about
Your ride is coming along nicely
DR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 17th, 2016, 11:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nava View Post
I'm digging the new headlights. Looks great! Are you going to do the tail lights also?
Yep! I just couldn't afford headlights + tail lights at the time, but those are coming soon. I'm still trying to figure out my state's laws on tinted tails because its a bit of a gray area. I'm just trying to get rid of every little bit of silver on the car, including the rims.
Old July 17th, 2016, 01:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Jim
Vehicle: 2006 GT 6MT
MarionCobretti has a spectacular aura about
Looking good! I had no idea headlights were that much of a pain in the ass to install. I guess I'll take extra good care of mine.

And nice work on the gas cap. I've thought of painting the recessed Eclipse lettering on the plastic doohickey that covers the cargo area, but I haven't gotten around to it.
MarionCobretti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionCobretti View Post
Looking good! I had no idea headlights were that much of a pain in the ass to install. I guess I'll take extra good care of mine.

And nice work on the gas cap. I've thought of painting the recessed Eclipse lettering on the plastic doohickey that covers the cargo area, but I haven't gotten around to it.
Thank you! It has some flaws that arent as noticeable in the photos. One of the issues is we put some kind of special clear coat over the lettering, I forget the name of it, but its burning up in the sun pretty badly and causing a burn streak across the lettering area. We have to touch it up again eventually.

The headlights were definitely a pain, especially considering the age of my car, the previous owners didnt treat it too well... half the pop rivets were missing, the other half were old and decaying, all of the 8mm screws were rusted and parts of the splash guard werent even attached. We fixed up as much as we could but I'm going to need to get some new 8mm screws, 10mm bolts, and pop rivets.
Old July 17th, 2016, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Phone camera is garbage, especially at night, but heres the headlights in acessory mode

Old July 18th, 2016, 12:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Looking good!
Old July 18th, 2016, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

After almost 3 weeks, idiotic wiring, and a blown fuse... I finally got the footwell LEDs installed.

I am officially rice now
Old July 18th, 2016, 11:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: James
Sabertooth^2 has a spectacular aura about
I think you're almost ready for a cardboard body kit! Don't forget the tinfoil rims!!!

Jk, looking great
Sabertooth^2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 19th, 2016, 12:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
I think you're almost ready for a cardboard body kit! Don't forget the tinfoil rims!!!

Jk, looking great
Everyone knows CF stands for Cardboard Fastcar!

For shiggles I really wanted to get some of those "+50 HP" stickers and slam them somewhere comically on my car, but then again I don't want any stickers on the body, so maybe somewhere inside :V

I wear the ricer badge with pride. As long as it doesn't effect performance, I like what I like and thats that
Old July 19th, 2016, 10:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Name: Brendon
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE V6
brendonalgeier has a spectacular aura about
I dig it! Jealous of the halos. I've been meaning to buy some, but I always pass over them for something else. What's your plan moving forward?
Old July 19th, 2016, 11:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
I dig it! Jealous of the halos. I've been meaning to buy some, but I always pass over them for something else. What's your plan moving forward?
Thanks! They came out a lot better than I expected. I know they're kinda cheap chinese and not great quality, but I'm still pretty impressed with them. I don't do any rural driving, I live in the deep deep suburbs of phoenix, so the light projection isnt too dim for my environment. The only thing I wish I could do is wire the halos to my daytime running lights instead of the actual projection. I'm sure theres a way, I just haven't looked into it.

Well, this paycheck has to go to rent and I have friends visiting from out of town, so unfortunately no parts this pay period. Next pay period, though, I need to get some slotted & vented (but not drilled) rotors since mine are still stock from 11 years ago and are warping really bad. My pads are pretty worn too, so I'll get some of those too. Hopefully while I'm at it I can paint my calipers (red) and MAYBE my rims (black), but I'm not sure I'll have time for that.

In the long haul, internally I want to get RRE headers (I've already got a friend from work willing to help me install them in his shop, lets hope he lives up to that), magna flow catback, and CAI. I need new tires soon as well, and a short-shifter.

Visually, really the only things I have planned now is a CF hood and CF ~big wang gang~ spoiler. Possibly trimmed red & black seat covers, as well as painting some of the interior panels red.

Talk is cheap, though... Lots to do, so little money...
Old July 19th, 2016, 12:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Thanks! They came out a lot better than I expected. I know they're kinda cheap chinese and not great quality, but I'm still pretty impressed with them. I don't do any rural driving, I live in the deep deep suburbs of phoenix, so the light projection isnt too dim for my environment. The only thing I wish I could do is wire the halos to my daytime running lights instead of the actual projection. I'm sure theres a way, I just haven't looked into it.

Well, this paycheck has to go to rent and I have friends visiting from out of town, so unfortunately no parts this pay period. Next pay period, though, I need to get some slotted & vented (but not drilled) rotors since mine are still stock from 11 years ago and are warping really bad. My pads are pretty worn too, so I'll get some of those too. Hopefully while I'm at it I can paint my calipers (red) and MAYBE my rims (black), but I'm not sure I'll have time for that.

In the long haul, internally I want to get RRE headers (I've already got a friend from work willing to help me install them in his shop, lets hope he lives up to that), magna flow catback, and CAI. I need new tires soon as well, and a short-shifter.

Visually, really the only things I have planned now is a CF hood and CF ~big wang gang~ spoiler. Possibly trimmed red & black seat covers, as well as painting some of the interior panels red.

Talk is cheap, though... Lots to do, so little money...
I did the red calipers this weekend! I'll post pics in my thread later.
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
I did the red calipers this weekend! I'll post pics in my thread later.
Cool man! I look forward to seeing it
Old July 19th, 2016, 09:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: James
Sabertooth^2 has a spectacular aura about
Why not orange calipers?

Sabertooth^2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 19th, 2016, 11:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Tara's not orange :[

That looks really good though... how'd you go about painting? I've never painted calipers before so... any tips would be greatly appreciated!

On a side note, I smashed the gas and red lined on the way home from the movies with my cousin down an empty stretch of road... something about having the blue LED footwell lights made it 10x cooler.

Last edited by Desert Rat; July 19th, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

I put my car up on blocks, took off all of my tires (so I could paint them all at once), and then cleaned the calipers. My fronts were fine already, cause I bought them 3 days before. Started out dousing them in brake cleaner. Then you go in with a wire brush, and brake cleaner again. After that, I used like 150 grit sandpaper, followed by 300 grit. Then more brake cleaner. Last step was using alcohol and paper towels. to get a good final clean. This is standard procedure regardless of how you paint.

Now, I painted mine weirdly I think... I left my calipers in place, and didn't mask anything off. Then I used VHT Caliper paint, sprayed it on a paper plate, and hand painted each caliper. To me (lacking most of the tools needed at the moment) hand painting was easier, cleaner, and safer than spraying.
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
I put my car up on blocks, took off all of my tires (so I could paint them all at once), and then cleaned the calipers. My fronts were fine already, cause I bought them 3 days before. Started out dousing them in brake cleaner. Then you go in with a wire brush, and brake cleaner again. After that, I used like 150 grit sandpaper, followed by 300 grit. Then more brake cleaner. Last step was using alcohol and paper towels. to get a good final clean. This is standard procedure regardless of how you paint.

Now, I painted mine weirdly I think... I left my calipers in place, and didn't mask anything off. Then I used VHT Caliper paint, sprayed it on a paper plate, and hand painted each caliper. To me (lacking most of the tools needed at the moment) hand painting was easier, cleaner, and safer than spraying.
That makes sense, hey if it works it works man. Plus it looks pretty good.

I only ask because I only know how to paint wood... my fathers a carpenter and, by extension, all I know is wood, so painting metal is something fairly new to me. We did the gas cover but that was a pain in the ass. But the brake cleaner tip helps! I'll probably mask off mine or detach it completely if I'm feeling adventurous. Might do that this weekend since I have no money to buy new car parts this paycheck.

Brendon coming in clutch for me as usual I was originally born in Tacoma. Maybe some day our rides will meet!
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Name: Jim
Vehicle: 2006 GT 6MT
MarionCobretti has a spectacular aura about
Here's a walk-through from one of my favorite YouTube how-to guys.
MarionCobretti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
That's one of the videos I watched- the only reason I didn't leave it on and spray is because Les Schwab glued in the brake pads as well as used all the hardware, so I'd spend as much time taking out the pad as I would just hand painting the caliper...
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Awesome! ChrisFix taught me how to bleed brake lines. Thanks man!
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Disappointing and exhausting day today.

I tried my hand at the ralliart plasti dip that everyone is so fond of, and it didn't come out quite like I wanted it to. I have never done plasti work in my life, and I'm really terrible at regular spray painting, but I can't get better without practice, right? Well, it came out really blotchy and had some texture issues, and even with the exacto knife method I got some edge tearing. I was able to remove some of the texturing problems with paint thinner, but there was still only so much I could do. Took me the better part of 6 hours and the results just really weren't worth it. I know its 100% my own fault, nothing is wrong with plasti dip and other guys have great success with it, I'm just bad at spray painting I suppose. I watched plenty of videos and listened to all of Brendon's advice but I guess you can't fix stupid

I also painted the emblem red, which came out a lot better than the plasti job. Its still drying with automotive clear coat, so I'll throw it on in a day or two.

In much better news, however, my rims arrived today and I eagerly await to throw them on (hopefully) next sunday. (Pay no attention to the covered bird cage)

Huge shout out to Brendon for being a bro and helping an idiot like me out. Maybe some day I'll be as DIY-efficient as he!
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

I think it looks alot better then what you think. it looks great. Plasti dip is removable which means you can always redo it. Many things effect plasti dip. Weather, temperature, user etc. What honestly helped me out was watching plasti dip videos. I like to see what others do so I can see if I can do it. Just keep spraying and you will get it. Have enough coats and not too thick is the key. the red emblem with the dip looks amazing
Old August 13th, 2016, 10:43 PM   #28 (permalink)

Name: Taylor
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
nflchick is on a distinguished road
Nice looking ride! I'm looking forward to seeing the new rims.
nflchick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 13th, 2016, 11:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by havik View Post
I think it looks alot better then what you think. it looks great. Plasti dip is removable which means you can always redo it. Many things effect plasti dip. Weather, temperature, user etc. What honestly helped me out was watching plasti dip videos. I like to see what others do so I can see if I can do it. Just keep spraying and you will get it. Have enough coats and not too thick is the key. the red emblem with the dip looks amazing
Thank you for the reassurance, Havik. It means something coming from someone with a ride as great as yours. I'm just afraid of having the "walmart matte spray can" look that you see on a lot of beat-em-up civics owned by 17 year olds with something to prove. I had watched a lot of videos, and it helped me get a general idea of what to do, but I think in the end I was struggling with being too close and/or too far, and my spray patterns were a bit wonky. I'm sure with a little more practice I would be better at dipping, but I really dont want to go through with that masking process again any time soon. In the end, this is really only temporary until I can afford a body kit, which I want to do at some point. My front bumper is incredibly screwed up from 11 years of use and needs replacing.

The red emblem you see in that photo is just the portion of the area where the emblem goes. I had it masked off so there wasnt extra room when I do put the emblem back on. The painted emblem looks about the same, just 3d and minus the two holes I used a caliper paint that happens to be a pretty close match. Its not 100% but its similar enough, just a tad bit darker.

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 13th, 2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old August 13th, 2016, 11:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchick View Post
Nice looking ride! I'm looking forward to seeing the new rims.
Thanks Taylor! I'm excited too. I think it will really pull the look together. Plus, I won't have the unbalanced wheel vibration problem anymore!

EDIT: oops, automerge
Old August 14th, 2016, 11:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
DR3

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse SE (GS)
DR3 has a spectacular aura about
It really doesn't look bad at all. The hardest part with using rattle cans is the motion once you have that down it's a breeze. The hardest part of any DIY project will always be the prep work if not you'll end up having so much more trouble later on. When i was doing the same thing to my car i spent such a long time trying to make sure the tape was covering up everything and making sure everything was straight. So worth it in the end made cleaning up a total of 30 seconds lol. Personally i like the darker matte look the plastic dip gives on the front bumper but you could add some tire shine to the plastic dip to have it have a gloss look to it.
DR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 12:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3 View Post
It really doesn't look bad at all. The hardest part with using rattle cans is the motion once you have that down it's a breeze. The hardest part of any DIY project will always be the prep work if not you'll end up having so much more trouble later on. When i was doing the same thing to my car i spent such a long time trying to make sure the tape was covering up everything and making sure everything was straight. So worth it in the end made cleaning up a total of 30 seconds lol. Personally i like the darker matte look the plastic dip gives on the front bumper but you could add some tire shine to the plastic dip to have it have a gloss look to it.
I spent most of my time on the prep work, that wasn't really the problem, I just didn't have the motion down like you said and it didn't turn out great. Then the whole exacto knife method didnt work very well. If I were to do it again in the future, I'll definitely use the multiple layers of tape method. It just sucked because I don't have access to a garage. Both of my parents live in apartments so I'm forced to do this stuff outside, with not a whole lot of shade, and its in the triple digits here in AZ. At any rate, thank you for the kind words Diego! I guess if other members dont hate it, it can't be that terrible.

(This was before I covered up the grille)

Lemme tell you... modding is going to be so much easier when winter rolls around and its its clear & sunny at 70f

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 14th, 2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old August 14th, 2016, 04:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

My luck never runs out! While taking out my rims to take a photo for a friend, I noticed one of them was chipped. I'm kind of irritated considering how much I payed for them. Should I send them back for a replacement? I know I'll probably give it road rash way worse in due time but its the principle of the thing.

EDIT: I checked all my other rims and found another. So 2 of the 4 rims I got came scratched.

Would the tire cover up these areas? I know nothing about rims/tires, where exactly would the tire meet the wheel?

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 14th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:44 AM   #34 (permalink)

Name: Daniel Beatty
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT/SE
4GECLIPSE27 will become famous soon enough
I would email the business you bought them from with pictures and explain the situation. My brother had ordered rims for his mustang a while back and one wheel was not the same, as well as a bend in another rim. So he was able to send two back and receive the correct wheels for no added cost.
4GECLIPSE27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:50 PM   #35 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Got them installed plus some new tires!

My only concern is they look a little... small. Smaller than my last ones, but I think that's just because of the design. Its the exact same tire and the exact same wheel diameter. At least it gives me a little room if I ever decide to drop it. For anyone curious, I got Yokohama YK580s in 225/45R18. My handling has doubled, it feels far more grippy, and I have a little bit better acceleration, too. I want to paint the emblem in the center so its not silver/blue, but one thing at a time. Now I just need to paint my calipers and get some slotted rotors

Last edited by Desert Rat; August 20th, 2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old August 24th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Thank you for the reassurance, Havik. It means something coming from someone with a ride as great as yours. I'm just afraid of having the "walmart matte spray can" look that you see on a lot of beat-em-up civics owned by 17 year olds with something to prove. I had watched a lot of videos, and it helped me get a general idea of what to do, but I think in the end I was struggling with being too close and/or too far, and my spray patterns were a bit wonky. I'm sure with a little more practice I would be better at dipping, but I really dont want to go through with that masking process again any time soon. In the end, this is really only temporary until I can afford a body kit, which I want to do at some point. My front bumper is incredibly screwed up from 11 years of use and needs replacing.

The red emblem you see in that photo is just the portion of the area where the emblem goes. I had it masked off so there wasnt extra room when I do put the emblem back on. The painted emblem looks about the same, just 3d and minus the two holes I used a caliper paint that happens to be a pretty close match. Its not 100% but its similar enough, just a tad bit darker.
Thanks man for that.

i wouldn't do a body kit for a DD. It hasnt been my best money well spent mod ...
The caliper paint looks nice though lol.
Old September 5th, 2016, 12:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Phase 1 of interior modification complete! Finished the vinyl cure and installed it into my dash.

Next is the vinyl on the doors. I've bought the paint and masking tape, just gotta get around to taking the door panels off.
Old September 6th, 2016, 09:15 PM   #38 (permalink)

jacendb is on a distinguished road
That looks awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
jacendb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2016, 10:46 PM   #39 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Thank you Diego! I've removed the passenger door panel and I'm going to prep and paint soon, I've just been putting it off hardcore. Been a long week. However, this came in the mail yesterday...

Old September 17th, 2016, 03:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Got the CAI installed!

I know a CAI is probably the easiest aftermarket upgrade, but it was the first time in my life I had ever worked under the hood of a car and I'm really proud of myself. The only problem is its making contact with my coolant reservoir, so when I get payed I'll wrap some Teflon wrap around it to keep it from melting or being too hot.

I'll get much better pics later on!

Last edited by Desert Rat; September 17th, 2016 at 03:49 PM.

Tags
car, club, dead, manual, modification, ride, show, thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.