Sharpie Eclipse pictures - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:07 AM   #81 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Vehicle: 2008 SE
jared15421 is a jewel in the roughjared15421 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmatt View Post
I agree I think doing the hood and hatch would look sick. Thats some awesome work though did you freehand or had a sketch?
most work is freehand, the big crest has actually been my familys crest for hundreds of years. so it actually means something to me, along with the banner that says "be just and fear not"
jared15421 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:09 AM   #82 (permalink)
This is MY time

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT-SE
ReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud of
Props to you for risking it.
But it turned out great.

And like some of the other members here, I agree with doing the roof, hatch, and spoiler too.

Fujita CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust,
18x9.75 Chromium Black XXR 530s w/ Potenzas,
Eibach Pro Kit Springs, 20% tint, Vision-style Eyelids,
Custom-Painted front bumper, 6000K HIDs...
ReggaeRampage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:09 AM   #83 (permalink)
This is MY time

ReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud of
I'm just curious. How long did that take you?

Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:10 AM   #84 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
don't just like it... i love it... ur hood actually looks alot better than even the lambo... this thread is really taken off i will be fearful by the end of the year this becoming really played out or douche bags making this sexsi stuff look gay...

-again man great job i'd atleast do the hatch as well...
haha godd i hope not. ive already had a local guy copy my previous hood.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:11 AM   #85 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggaeRampage View Post
I'm just curious. How long did that take you?
id say 15 hours
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:52 PM   #86 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
that is BADASS! And I agree with the crowd, do just the roof and hatch. I say it already looks better than that lambo!

Im curious, how do you keep from smearing it as you are drawing????
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:55 PM   #87 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
jared's in general must naturally be artistic genus's hahahahaha
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:07 PM   #88 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse
4GCOP has a spectacular aura about
As a Cop with a Graphic Design degree, I just have to say again... Outstanding!
4GCOP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:28 PM   #89 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! In a good way. Just one question. How many sharpies did that take? lol

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM   #90 (permalink)
tjh

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
tjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nice
awsome you and your sis got skills
Current mods: RRE Headers, F5 custom SRI/CAI, tint, Ruffracing R281 19x8.5 RRE centric rotors, ss brake lines, outlaw spacers, 3in HBE, Ingalls stiffy, gauge pod pillar, SPEC Clutch 2+, Megan lowering springs, oil sandwich plate
tjh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:26 PM   #91 (permalink)
E85

Name: jimmy
Vehicle: just a little honda
the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
work of art but something just looks missing i can't put my finger on it though .
482hp 368tq
the fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:31 PM   #92 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
pretty crazy....its like you gave your car a tat
Old June 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM   #93 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

Vehicle: 07 Satin Mesai GT
JUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant future
thats pretty sick bro. take pix after the clearcoat, i need a new desktop background haha. i say you do the roof, and top portion of trunk. or the whole trunk and pillars.

Express, not impress.
JUZ10xD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 08:38 PM   #94 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4g View Post
that is BADASS! And I agree with the crowd, do just the roof and hatch. I say it already looks better than that lambo!

Im curious, how do you keep from smearing it as you are drawing????
the paint markers dry very fast
Old June 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM   #95 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

thanks everyone, someone asked how many sharpies it took, probably around 6 total. but they are larger paint markers so its not the typical sharpie
Old June 3rd, 2009, 08:57 PM   #96 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Dude thats sweet agree with roof and hatch assessments but that is pretty damn sick

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 08:18 AM   #97 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
and jared if u just sport the hood and never get around to doing the rest man... the car is still really clean
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:47 AM   #98 (permalink)
Liquid Latex

Name: Myles
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
FuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond reputeFuryMiloh has a reputation beyond repute
dayum!?

i wana do that with a silver sharpie on my hood lmfao! ( blk car )

major props!!
Newest Mod : Ricos super awesome LED Fog Bezels
M/T all day, errday.
FuryMiloh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM   #99 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 eclipse gt
awilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud ofawilli1715k has much to be proud of
wow that is hott! great job on that
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #100 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! dude thats sick! i love it! fuck over kill do the whole damn car!

pimpin desktop wallpaper: good picture with a photoshopped psychedelic white and black background 1920x1200 please

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #101 (permalink)
OPP

Name: LF
Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/GT/Premium
eclipse_6g75 will become famous soon enough
looks awesome
Mods: aero kit, vision eyelids, SE spoiler, Fujita CAI, OBX LTH, magnaflow cat, magnaflow catback 2.5 exhaust, RRE motor mounts, ingalls stiffy, tints, black front,rear and roof end, oem spoiler painted matched to car, HID 10k on head, 2.5k nokyas fogs , ralliart emblems, eibach pro kit.. gun metal painted oem wheels.
eclipse_6g75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #102 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
and jared if u just sport the hood and never get around to doing the rest man... the car is still really clean
thanks, i think ill for sure do the roof and the spoiler because it wont be that big of a task. Ill have to wait and see how i feel for the rest of the car.

And i will try to get some artsy shots tomorrow, its been raining and cold as hell for some reason for the past two days
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #103 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
That is awesome! you and your sister must posses some better than Picasso skills! Props. I still have one question 4 u. What made you jump in your hood and start drawing?

Last edited by ALBOE; June 5th, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #104 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
dude that is badazzzzzz. i cant wait for the complete setup
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2009, 12:32 AM   #105 (permalink)
subtechnician(eat fresh!)

Name: Nima
Vehicle: 07/gs
redstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to allredstar666 is a name known to all
that car is marked with symbols that mean something to you, not just some riced out F&F random designs. hope you enjoy your creation.
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #106 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
That is awesome! you and your sister must posses some better than Picasso skills! Props. I still have one question 4 u. What made you jump in your hood and start drawing?
haha thank you very much, i gotta say i just fell in love with the idea of how different it would make my car from every other car on the road. and it sure has worked, instead of just turning some heads like my car used to, i now get people pointing and of course, art means a lot to me, its a huge part of my life, might as well use my car as a canvas too
Old June 5th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #107 (permalink)
This is MY time

Did you already come up w/ ideas for the hatch, roof, and spoiler?
That's a lot of ground to cover.

Old June 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #108 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS / SunsetP
OhioGS is on a distinguished road
still can't get over how sick it is..

gotta keep going with it
OhioGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #109 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggaeRampage View Post
Did you already come up w/ ideas for the hatch, roof, and spoiler?
That's a lot of ground to cover.
ill probably just continue with similar patterns, if youve got any ideas shoot. if i decide i really am insane and end up doing the whole car, i had this idea of doing a cool ocean wave like this
http://www.globalsecurity.org/eye/images/greatwave.jpg
and then do designs within that. however, im not sure if i can handle that much. mainly how much it would cost to get the whole thing cleared. the guy charged me $250 for the hood, which i thought was pretty steep. i can only imagine how much it would cost to do the entire car
Old June 5th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #110 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
I want pics dammit! please ? also ive seen that picture so many times it crazy, but i like it.
Ballfade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #111 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Sharpie Eclipse pictures

I finally got a few shots for everyone, i was kinda in a hurry. Hopefully i can find a cool location soon, i looked forever and found nothing anyway here you go

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #112 (permalink)
Driving Slow

bhudrei will become famous soon enough
thats just great
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:27 AM   #113 (permalink)
Aviator

Name: Jonathan
Vehicle: Sexy?
Jonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond reputeJonrod has a reputation beyond repute
wowzers, i just made a mess in my trousers!

pure fucking beauty. Mad props. I would have never thought of doing anything like that, but wow look at that work!

Win. You've had a long hiatus from the site your rants are legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randman View Post
Glad your back this site plummets with almost every noob sign up. Bomb away
Jonrod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:40 AM   #114 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
thapharcyd will become famous soon enough
WOW!!! That is hawt.... I can't believe it!
18" Drag Gun Metal Wheels, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Aero Fangs

thapharcyd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #115 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
I love the out of the box thinking my friend!
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #116 (permalink)
The O.G.

6 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
nice

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #117 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
dude....so sweet.

my new wallpaper!

Last edited by jb4g; June 7th, 2009 at 01:24 AM.
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #118 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
iwant a wallpaper quality of the last pic!
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2009, 01:31 AM   #119 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGuutz View Post
iwant a wallpaper quality of the last pic!
how do i give a link to an image that size?
Old June 7th, 2009, 01:38 AM   #120 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

lol i just right clicked it and just made it my wallpaper xD

Tags
2008, back, car, dead, mods, white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.