Sharpie Eclipse pictures - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Vehicle: 2008 SE
jared15421 is a jewel in the roughjared15421 is a jewel in the rough
My white 08 SE *Updated*

Hey everyone, well i joined the mitsubishieclipseforum a while back, but simply put, that website is dead. Hoping you all are little more lively
So anyway, my names Jared, heres my 2008 GS SE. I've done a couple obvious mods to the car, no need in explaining.

jared15421 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Drop, different wheels, tint, and take off that awful mitsu diamond on the hood... done

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

has everyone on this forum voided their factory warranty dropping their car or is there some type of loophole i dont know about?

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Project XK

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT-P
xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
^^Really, when you drop your car and something goes wrong say a blown shock, then its pretty obviously mitsubishi isn't going to cover it. You won't void all the warranty. If you're really worry then don't mod your car.

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
My Seller Feedback: http://club4g.org/board/good-guys-ba...bl3-rocks.html
xpandabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck the warranty. I have never used it... and the only things that are going to break are not going to be covered.

Plus putting on springs doesn't void your whole warranty. It only voids the shocks and anything that it would effect.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Thats all good and dandy if it was my money paying for it, buuut its the parents who are anal about the warranty crap. Mitsu doesnt do a great job describing that in the manual. They make it seem like if you screw with one thing your whole warranty is trash.
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Project XK

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT-P
xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
I totally feel you when I had a G35 before from parents. In that case you should just leave the way it is I guess to avoid unnecessary problems down the road.

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
My Seller Feedback: http://club4g.org/board/good-guys-ba...bl3-rocks.html
xpandabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Welcome
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

ive seen from my sisters ex how rediculous mitsubishi can get when it comes to doing mods on your car. his 06 had tons of visual mods that were fine and didnt do anything, but because he lowered his car, when it broke down one day, mitsubishi didnt cover any of it whatsoever. I just dont feel like an inch or so is worth that
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
RIPPED

Vehicle: 05 GTS SDS
WolfRyder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared15421 View Post
ive seen from my sisters ex how rediculous mitsubishi can get when it comes to doing mods on your car. his 06 had tons of visual mods that were fine and didnt do anything, but because he lowered his car, when it broke down one day, mitsubishi didnt cover any of it whatsoever. I just dont feel like an inch or so is worth that
I've heard different stories depending on what dealership you go to but technically the warranty is split up and lowering it wouldnt void say your engine. So drop it and yes that sticker needs to go.
WolfRyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Skyliner.

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS-SE
AceIsFromJapan is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha I became friends with the guy who sold me mine, he is into the tuner industry and said if anything is wrong with the car bring it to the dealer.

And lowering your car only voids the suspension warranty.
AceIsFromJapan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
damn us Jarreds can take some mean shots man the car looks great... kudos!!!!
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Liquid Silver Hair

1 Highscore

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 07/GS/Spyder
liquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. Like the pics. WTTC

MODS: 12Volt Adapter, Sun Visor Sunglass Holder. Couldn't see shit at night in the trunk so I installed a trunk light LOL
liquidsilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
sboarder97km will become famous soon enough
I'm a huge fan of the front bumper, esp on a white car!!

Plus if the car breaks down while the springs are on, switch them out and then take it to the dealer haha.
sboarder97km is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #15 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
Wttc!

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboarder97km View Post
I'm a huge fan of the front bumper, esp on a white car!!

Plus if the car breaks down while the springs are on, switch them out and then take it to the dealer haha.
haha yeah that could work. We've bought so many cars from that dealer they should be giving us cars anyway! And thanks everyone!
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
damn us Jarreds can take some mean shots man the car looks great... kudos!!!!
haha thanks! I can see youre into photography too love the car, all the black looks nicee
Old March 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Name: D
Vehicle: 06 eclipse GT
Mr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the roughMr. 4th gen eclipse is a jewel in the rough
I whish they had with when i got mine
Mr. 4th gen eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GS
Boomko will become famous soon enough
About warranty, it looks like it depends on dealer where you go. Because I heared stories about voiding the warranty because guys chenged oil from regular to royal purple. But I talked to the guy from my dealer and he recomended me to go with royal purple. His words "its much better oil for the car, just little bit pricy."
BTW: Same thing he told me about the exhaust and intake, that those doesn't harm the car, unless hydrolocking with CAI.

Last edited by Boomko; March 4th, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Boomko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
love the color man and welcome to the club...now. take that god awful sticker off your hood
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

for the love of god people, forget it with the sticker!
Old March 4th, 2009, 06:43 PM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Frost white GT
itsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant futureitsmatt has a brilliant future
wttc! looks good just take that sticker off! haha jk keep her clean
06 gt- Fujita Intake, 3'' header back exhaust, Progress rear sway bar, Outlaw spacers, Projector headlights w/ eyelids, 2'' OEM body lift, spoiler delete, 2500k fogs, 18'' RAYS w/ falken 512's, triple gauge pod, ScangaugeII, Panasonic 7'' ts/dvd. clarion 10'' sub w/kenwood amp, all powered by the optima red top.
itsmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 M3
4G Beast is on a distinguished road
good to see another white 08 SE
4G Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Some new additions, update: Frost white SE

Added headlights, taillights, and tinted the windows. Hope you like

Old March 24th, 2009, 12:38 AM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse
4GCOP has a spectacular aura about
Looks good
4GCOP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 01:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
Not bad at all, keep at it!
Ballfade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 eclipse GS
corpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant futurecorpsman8404 has a brilliant future
very clean black and white theme. now all you need is a 2 inch drop. eibach pro kit.
corpsman8404 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:18 AM   #28 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
White with those sword silver wheels... always a stunner.

Good job on the gunmetal paint!
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:32 AM   #29 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsman8404 View Post
very clean black and white theme. now all you need is a 2 inch drop. eibach pro kit.
it'll happen eventually, im kind of afraid of doing it just because i know im going to tear up the front lip. it already has a crack in it
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:48 AM   #30 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great but you should ditch the decal.

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
iLay Pipe

Name: Sporty's Biological Father
Vehicle: 1918 Packard
ryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond repute
ditch decal. drop. if ur scratching learn how to drive around bumps shit. skilled driving. thats unless u like to look driving a car thats 20 ft in the air.

If you have the stock fender gap DONT TALK TO ME.
ryanastyG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Sharpie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanastyG4 View Post
ditch decal. drop. if ur scratching learn how to drive around bumps shit. skilled driving. thats unless u like to look driving a car thats 20 ft in the air.
skilled driving has nothing to do with a giant crater in the middle of a bridge in rush hour. The height doesn't bother me anyway, as for the decal, I've gotten shit from plenty of people on this forum about it. But way more compliments on the road. I put it on there because I like it, not for you all. So I'll say it again, it stays.
Old March 24th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 GT SE Rave Red
07_SE is on a distinguished road
Looks great man. The black headlights and taillights look great against the frost white. I'm really liking how you painted the front bumper I would like to do that to mine. A lot of guys paint theirs black but the grey is hot.

Last edited by 07_SE; March 24th, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
07_SE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
Say Whaaat??

Vehicle: 06/Eclipse/GS
Paid2Much is on a distinguished road
The grayed-out front in looks nice against the white, really feeling ur sit up.

19x8.5 R-1 Racing Hype 245/35/19 General Exclaims SPT, TWM Performance Short Shifter/Knob, Injen CAI, Tanabe Strut Bar, 6000K HID's, Tanabe DF210 Springs, Progress Rear Sway Bar, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, EBC Green Stuff Pads
Paid2Much is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
Club4G Admin

Tournaments Won: 4

Name: Russ Sanderlin
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
I think it would look great with some day shots and no Mitsu emblem on the hood. But I love the white!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #36 (permalink)

notwarnus is on a distinguished road
You need a grill for the lower part of your front bumper...I got one that i'm not using if your interested...
notwarnus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #37 (permalink)
This is MY time

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT-SE
ReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paid2Much View Post
The grayed-out front in looks nice against the white, really feeling ur sit up.
Yeah, he got around to it before I did.
Good stuff! Now I have to make sure my car looks a bit different from yours.

Fujita CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust,
18x9.75 Chromium Black XXR 530s w/ Potenzas,
Eibach Pro Kit Springs, 20% tint, Vision-style Eyelids,
Custom-Painted front bumper, 6000K HIDs...
ReggaeRampage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good except for the big ass mitsu symbol on the hood.
Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 07:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
you haz a leaf in your radiator. Good start though!
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
Trap$tar

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
xxQuickxx is on a distinguished road
Looks good but get rid of the decal

Tags
2008, back, car, dead, mods, white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.