4GLeafs Eclipse follow up! - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008 GS
4GLeaf is on a distinguished road
Smile 4GLeafs Eclipse follow up!

Took some proper pictures of my Eclipse today to celebrate the gorgeous weather we had in Ottawa. Attached are 2 pictures from the batch. Excited to get more stuff done when the weather picks up. I am considering removing the eclipse badge and tinting the two red markers on the bottom of the bumper to start.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp1.jpg (53.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg tmp2.jpg (49.7 KB, 20 views)
4GLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 1st, 2017, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
Remember that those markers are what help prevent people rear ending you when parked on the roadside. So be sparing with the tint level, if any at all.

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2017, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008 GS
4GLeaf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
Remember that those markers are what help prevent people rear ending you when parked on the roadside. So be sparing with the tint level, if any at all.
I had assumed they were part of the brake light setup. Now I'm assuming they're part of my 4-ways or just regular turn signal setup?
4GLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 5th, 2017, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Zach
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Om Nomz is on a distinguished road
They are just reflectors. They have no power source if I am not mistaken so "tinting" them would make them basically obsolete. They are for situations when you may not have power but you would still like someone to see your car in low light environments. My recommendation, don't tint those.

LEDs add horsepower right?

I can go from 0-hell in 3.5 seconds...
Om Nomz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
They are just reflectors. I thought you knew. There's nothing illegal about tinting them that I can find in the Highway Traffic Act, but it's a safety thing, and I don't suggest for yourself or other people on the road that you disable their function

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Name: Tristen
ROAD RENEGADE is on a distinguished road
If you look on pretty much any bodykit there are not any reflectors on the bumpers. On my car all I have is the all-way reflectors that come built in the headlights and taillights. And I second James's statement. I cant find anywhere stating that its illegal to tint the reflectors. Out of anything I would get a peal and stick film that way if the cop wants to bitch about it in front of you, you can ask if you may remove the film right there,right now. My 2 cents
ROAD RENEGADE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
art, badge, bumper, eclipse, pictures, red, start, stuff, weather

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.