My car - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Bill
Vehicle: 2007 Spyder GS
BSautti23 is on a distinguished road
My car

Hey guys! I just wanted to share a little bit about me and my car. I've posted a few times before but never really introduced myself. My name is Bill and I've had my car, Cherry, for three years. She is a 4g Eclipse Spyder GS. Of the three years I've had her, she's been great! No problems at all! But...she was stock for about 2 years and 11 months lol. I literally just got into car modding and I love it. Although I'm a novice, I love to learn new things and I usually learn pretty quick. Just getting into modding and cars has been a blast; learning about JDM and the different styles, performance upgrades, suspension work, electrical wiring, etc. oh and I also love talking about it too! I'm 23 years old and live in the Pennsylvania suburbs outside of Philly. Let me know if you live close to see if we can meet up! (PM me). Enough about me, let's get to my car. Below are some pictures of Cherry. They aren't the best and I need to take more but that's for later. She is lowered on S Techs and has a DC Sports CAI (absolutely love the sound). I also replaced the factory subwoofer with an aftermarket Rockford Fosgate P2 a sister well as the door speakers (Infinity) and it bumps. I have many more mods in line and will be sharing pics as I continue to mod (My next mod has to be an exhaust). Thanks guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1893_1492465084663.jpg (36.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1897_1492465103921.jpg (35.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1892_1492465122493.jpg (39.6 KB, 30 views)
BSautti23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ricer

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 has a spectacular aura about
Hey Bill. With a formal introduction, I'd like to formally welcome you to the club!

I'm pretty excited to see what mods are coming, hahaha

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 18th, 2017, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Ye boi, another pure red! Welcome Bill!
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 18th, 2017, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: BIG Jon
Vehicle: 2006eclispeGT
Ghost2006_GT is on a distinguished road
Wttc
Ghost2006_GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

Name: Martino
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Plain Jane is a jewel in the roughPlain Jane is a jewel in the rough
Welcome. GS' benefit greatly from the RRE underdrive pulley. You may consider picking that up as it makes for easy (and inexpensive) power.

WTTC
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Great thanks guys! The Underdrive Drive Pulley seems to be out of stock until mid May on ACI but I will look into it on a different site! Thanks Plain Jane... seems like it should provide some good low end power and very affordable
Old April 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Martino
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
Plain Jane is a jewel in the roughPlain Jane is a jewel in the rough
No problem. Check RRE, they're the ones who made it in the first place lol
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008 GS
4GLeaf is on a distinguished road
Love the look dude. I would like to drop my 4g to about that height but the roads out where I live simply wouldn't agree with it.
4GLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Smokey
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
Smokeynbandit is on a distinguished road
One of the good looking reds lol ive seen a couple here that just looked too plain but I like this one Id drive. Bags or adjustable is the only way I could ever lower my car, like above rds and pot holes are terrible around here raleigh nc, parking lots forget about 2" lower id scrape everyday just getting into school. Some rds are ok and wouldnt have a problem 90% of the time but that 10% would cost me big time slamming into something like a deep pothole on a stiff suspension would mess up something eventually, or like a parking space block lol I do hit those sometimes but wouldnt have a lower section in my bumper if it was lowered. Ive only just touched something on the nose on my vette once and was basically stopped so I do know a thing or two about ling front ends and the eclipse is not that. For everyday driving if you have good decent places for driving 2+ " on this car does look alot better I feel lile a suv when i come beside hondas and like size cars. For daily driving i could do 1" without major issues or differences but thats why Id do some adjustable ride height if I was to do it right in my book. Some people are fine static.
Smokeynbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GLeaf View Post
Love the look dude. I would like to drop my 4g to about that height but the roads out where I live simply wouldn't agree with it.
Thomas, I have to say, I'm am very impressed with the ride quality of Tein springs. I would actually go as far as saying I don't suffer any ride quality from the stock suspension (just a matter of slowing down to a crawl over speed bumps and sidewalk bumps when entering and leaving the driveway). Again, I live in a pretty well-off suburban neighborhood outside of Philly that has roads as smooth as tile. Finding a pothole here is pretty tough. So i guess what I'm saying is that I agree with you lol. Where do you live?
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeynbandit View Post
One of the good looking reds lol ive seen a couple here that just looked too plain but I like this one Id drive. Bags or adjustable is the only way I could ever lower my car, like above rds and pot holes are terrible around here raleigh nc, parking lots forget about 2" lower id scrape everyday just getting into school. Some rds are ok and wouldnt have a problem 90% of the time but that 10% would cost me big time slamming into something like a deep pothole on a stiff suspension would mess up something eventually, or like a parking space block lol I do hit those sometimes but wouldnt have a lower section in my bumper if it was lowered. Ive only just touched something on the nose on my vette once and was basically stopped so I do know a thing or two about ling front ends and the eclipse is not that. For everyday driving if you have good decent places for driving 2+ " on this car does look alot better I feel lile a suv when i come beside hondas and like size cars. For daily driving i could do 1" without major issues or differences but thats why Id do some adjustable ride height if I was to do it right in my book. Some people are fine static.
Smokey, I kinda said the same thing to Thomas but you guys are totally right. I don't suffer any ride comfort riding so low because of the roads that I'm driving on. But on uneven roads with potholes and washboards, you would start to give away ride quality. Adjustable suspension seems like the way to go for you. It's just a matter of investing the cash!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.