J-Rod's Ride (more pictures than the internet can even hold!!!!) - Page 3 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:47 PM   #81 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
b4 i break it all down... is this ur screen?
i have this exact screen!

awesome so use a flashlight you say?

and yes i do have a tripod from like the 70's but gets the job done.
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #82 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
yep like take ur sig for example... ur car looks really dark... not much detail... unlike the rest of ur photo... what u would do is turn the light on then shine the light on the surface of the car while the shutter is open... (try not to point the flash light at it because it will create a Flash like light burn on the car... ) but man it would look great
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #83 (permalink)

XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
so the flashlight for example. im pointing at one of my wheels....i flip the light on and off constantly while im taking the picture?
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.

Old May 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM   #84 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
no think of the flash light as a "light saber"... glide the light over the object while the shutter is open... then slow down or speed up depending on how well the picture comes out... if the light is easily seen... put paper in front of the flashlight or get a shit'er flashlight
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #85 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

like take this for an example... this shot was done in complete darkness... the photographer took a flashlight and simply scanned us with it then pointed it directly behind us and did that slow and steady and look at what it did
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
no think of the flash light as a "light saber"... glide the light over the object while the shutter is open... then slow down or speed up depending on how well the picture comes out... if the light is easily seen... put paper in front of the flashlight or get a shit'er flashlight
im not getting it in my mind...only way is to try it when it gets dark! i got a few POS flashlights laying around so i cant wait to try this...how big should the light output be? because im just imagining a dull little orange circle or light. about how far back should i be?
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old May 8th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #87 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

out of the frame... if ur light is orange or dull colored... park it in a area with dull lights... like ur sig... but ideally try to find the whitest POS u got or get a blue defuser or something
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #88 (permalink)

i'll just test all of them hahahaha thanks man
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old May 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #89 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

how did it go for u kevin??? lookie what i found... lighthouse2 muahhhhhh muahhhhhh muahhhhh
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #90 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
can you change your projectors to whatever you want? lol but your ride looks amazing I think you should be up for COTM again
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #91 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS / SunsetP
OhioGS is on a distinguished road
amazing ride.. major kudos
OhioGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #92 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hints_The_Name View Post
can you change your projectors to whatever you want? lol but your ride looks amazing I think you should be up for COTM again
yep... and the color of the scheme is changing soon... no more red/pink muahhhhh muahhhhh muahhhhh
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #93 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

thanks Hint and Ohio
Old June 3rd, 2009, 11:00 AM   #94 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

should be getting some more stuff to post pics of soon like tomorrow soon... then HH is sending me the lugs as well... we are getting really close
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
mmmm...sexy spyder
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2009, 12:59 PM   #96 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^thanks man, oh how have the hawk pads been working for you??? im thinking i might join the club as well as some slotted rotors
Old June 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #97 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

1 of my 3 mods was here when i came back from lunch... already installed them ill take pics after it stops raining and i can wash the dirty girl off
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #98 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
posting pics of the completed "NEW STUFF"?

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM   #99 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^ASAP... i just have to wait for it to stop raining and let me just wash the car quick
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #100 (permalink)

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^thanks man, oh how have the hawk pads been working for you??? im thinking i might join the club as well as some slotted rotors
im having a little issue actually, but i think its the rotors. its hard to explain but its almost like the pad is making contact with some part of the rotor even when im not braking. Im thinking maybe one of the slots is got a rough edge or something and catch the pad each time it passed by. both the rotors and pads have only been on the car about a week, and its gotten a little bit better since install. Im gonna let it go another week and see if it improves. The slotted/drilled rotors are an offbrand, they were pretty cheap, may have to just fork over the cash and get some good ones for the fronts
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:12 AM   #101 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
how many times have you changed your headlights?
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM   #102 (permalink)
This is MY time

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT-SE
ReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud ofReggaeRampage has much to be proud of
Can't wait to see the new pics!
You've never disappointed us yet, J-rod.

Fujita CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust,
18x9.75 Chromium Black XXR 530s w/ Potenzas,
Eibach Pro Kit Springs, 20% tint, Vision-style Eyelids,
Custom-Painted front bumper, 6000K HIDs...
ReggaeRampage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #103 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

camera is charging
Old June 5th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #104 (permalink)

lol

ewwww the anticipation
Old June 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #105 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
how many times have you changed your headlights?
ok i had OEM stockers
then i bought Projectors...
then i sent my OEMs to be remixed
then i sent my Projectors to be remixed

(currently sporting my projectors that are remixed)
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #106 (permalink)
Liquid Silver Hair

1 Highscore

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 07/GS/Spyder
liquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond repute
Oh the remixing

MODS: 12Volt Adapter, Sun Visor Sunglass Holder. Couldn't see shit at night in the trunk so I installed a trunk light LOL
liquidsilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #107 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
Let me see the damn pics FOOL
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #108 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsilver View Post
Oh the remixing
hahahahaha i was alot quicker than...

projectors with;
color matching housings
demon eyes
color changing leds
smoked indicators

&

OEMs with;
Angel eye halos
color matching housings
red metallic indicators
high res LED lids

hahahahaha
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:28 PM   #109 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Whats this new color scheme you speak of?
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #110 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

look for seat backs and more to come

but i still have more mods coming... that involve a new color... and that color is................... TEAL!!!!!
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:38 PM   #111 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

again ill delete these pics and replace them with good shots once i get the car cleaned but i hope u enjoy it all... its funny i did this bc every badge i was looking at for the 4G i got so much shit over... and well this is simple... clean and adds a uniqueness to the interior that kind of sets it off... i installed it yesterday and was stopped by a Z less than hour later complimenting me on how clean it looks
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #112 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

cricket... cricket...
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:54 PM   #113 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
nice, i like what you did....now get to work on the backseat panels! hows the trunk coming?

Old June 5th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #114 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^good just... well... time consuming... and now kera's tellin me that 1 of her friends might be tagging along on the trip to Austin... well that means i have to take out the system to fit all of the bags it is less motivation to finish the trunk now as soon as i can find 2 more seat backs other than mine... ill get it done i need to call the junk yards right now
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:05 PM   #115 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

wow guys u can be honest with me... do u not like what i did???
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #116 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

sounds like you need an excuse and some motivation to get it done....ill have room for bags, we can make it work.

Old June 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #117 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

hahahahaha no i don't need an excuse hahaha ill finish it and what i might do man is that if it comes down to it
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #118 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

i like the teal color scheme plan

Old June 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #119 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

me 2
Old June 5th, 2009, 04:41 PM   #120 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Like it gotta ask CF Sills where do you get em

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2009, avic, black, carbon, cold air intake, crazy, door, electronics, eyelids, fujita, halo, hks, hood, intake, kit, pioneer, projector, projectors, ralliart, rims, smoked, spoiler, springs, spyder, tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.