J-Rod's Ride (more pictures than the internet can even hold!!!!) - Page 4 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #121 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
its a process... i can do it ur set for like 75... (and that is bypass'n me completely ) if u really want them pm me and ill work out the details with you
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 5th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #122 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS
REDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond repute
almost 20,000 post mgz: you going to post a babe thread?
Old June 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #123 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
cum again? haha slipper already made 1... ill contribute some more if i can get some feedback... i guess ill have 2 take better pics and start a new thread

Old June 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #124 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

redline ur in LA now? dude u should so come 2 the meet
Old June 5th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #125 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
He used to be Cmoney got a name change
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:16 AM   #126 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

ahhhhh makes sense... so hint any reaction to the CF
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:18 PM   #127 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

well the H&Rs don't fit... tried it a couple weeks ago and ill be selling them on eBay and im not going to want to try to get another set... im done

-the enclosure went horribly bad... and i throw it away... so we will c if i even do it...

-i think im done for now... and probably b4 the meet... (i need to actually install the hood dampers)

-other than this i also need to start a new thread and get u guys some good pics
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:48 PM   #128 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
I think you should save and invest in SDS haha
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:56 PM   #129 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^SDS u mean supercharger??? then i might but then again... i think i am just burnout on the car... and kera isn't helping any... she intentionally making plans for trips here and there... and my money is now all going here and there...

im about to open another savings account at a local bank and dump all my "Jeep" funds in it and hide all the extra cash i get in it
Old June 23rd, 2009, 12:58 PM   #130 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

my problem with the supercharger is simple... a lot of money and not a lot of gain... i mean don't get me wrong it adds plenty but im a front wheel drive heavy bastard... i just need to get this motor humming and not take it a step further...

my JEEP on the otherhand
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:16 PM   #131 (permalink)
Driving Slow

bhudrei will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
how did it go for u kevin??? lookie what i found... lighthouse2 muahhhhhh muahhhhhh muahhhhh
your car looks great.. after seeing this one first i was like you got a new rear quarter panel (similar to f430's, more like f360's)..

but after looking back for more pix it was just a reflection..
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:39 PM   #132 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^but that would be sick if it was functional
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:19 PM   #133 (permalink)
Apple Addict

I forgot about you trying to get the jeep, I thought that was coming in Dec-Feb haha is June just playing, I hope you get it soon
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM   #134 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^very true... very true... as u can tell my wife likes to get things b4 i do... and keep getting things b4 i do... i really do have the money to do it... but man i really like the plan im following right now and best case situation is October (around my birthday)... worse case is February... again

-also man if there was one for sale near me... one would have been in my garage already but everytime it either sells quick or is in ILL of something... and i have to test drive it and give it a once over
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM   #135 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

BUY THIS ONE THEN COME AND PICK ME UP HAHA
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:04 PM   #136 (permalink)
Project XK

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT-P
xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
forget about the jeep J, buy my car instead I'm sure your wife will be happier that way!

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
My Seller Feedback: http://club4g.org/board/good-guys-ba...bl3-rocks.html
xpandabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:14 PM   #137 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Your selling the eclipse?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:20 PM   #138 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Hahaha hints the jeep is already sold hahaha c I wasn't kidding hahaha

And xpanda ur right she would but the next car isn't up to her... Even though I could just gaze at my garage for hrs if I did I really NEED the jeep (that I talk about for days hahahaha)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hints_The_Name View Post
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

BUY THIS ONE THEN COME AND PICK ME UP HAHA
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:28 PM   #139 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Did you really call on it haha.. J-rod are selling the eclipse too?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:34 PM   #140 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
is that real cf sills, or vinyl?
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #141 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hints_The_Name View Post
Did you really call on it haha.. J-rod are selling the eclipse too?
no... thats y the jeep is taking longer bc i don't want to change my life style to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4g View Post
is that real cf sills, or vinyl?
it is fo carbon... it is not vinyl... it is hydrographics... which is like a mix in durability between paint and powder coating
Old June 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #142 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

this will make you cry... :(
horrible news and new pics
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:13 AM   #143 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Old November 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #144 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

well an outlaw intake spacer is on the way as well as a possible twist to the car... Flat black (wait for it... it might be 3 months or so)
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #145 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
you should get a new tb and sell me yours
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 10th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #146 (permalink)
HOONIGAN

Name: Ice
Vehicle: Y2K Eclipse GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN99TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 10th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #147 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
Did you already get your dent fixed?
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #148 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
Did you already get your dent fixed?
no i really want to but i won't manage b4 February... i got a new entertainment setup for the Superbowl and re-did the spare room into the nursery... so i am tight still on my deductible but to be honest with u i haven't driven her in over 3 months i think...
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #149 (permalink)
Liquid Silver Hair

1 Highscore

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 07/GS/Spyder
liquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond repute
Nursery............Cool
You guys don't drive the Mitsu in the winter

MODS: 12Volt Adapter, Sun Visor Sunglass Holder. Couldn't see shit at night in the trunk so I installed a trunk light LOL
liquidsilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #150 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

well normally we do... bc the winter here is not really what u would call winter (never any snow or sleet)

but this yr is different... as u already know... sooo just haven't wanted to drive it plus i need to take down the intake again and replace all the gaskets
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:00 AM   #151 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

well normally we do... bc the winter here is not really what u would call winter (never any snow or sleet)

but this yr is different... as u already know... sooo just haven't wanted to drive it plus i need to take down the intake again and replace all the gaskets
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:04 AM   #152 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

it has been a long time since i did pictures... i think once it warms back up ill be all over the place again
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #153 (permalink)
Liquid Silver Hair

1 Highscore

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 07/GS/Spyder
liquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond reputeliquidsilver has a reputation beyond repute
Whats up with replacing the intake gaskits

MODS: 12Volt Adapter, Sun Visor Sunglass Holder. Couldn't see shit at night in the trunk so I installed a trunk light LOL
liquidsilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #154 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

put a throttle body spacer on and in doing so i thought the kit came with gaskets and against my better judgment i installed the kit and sure enough it threw a code stating just that... then i ordered a new gasket... mitsu ordered the wrong one... but i bought it anyways bc when the motor was built back up i had a intake leak then... so i figured what the hell ill replace both... now i simply have to go back to mitsu and buy a 20 buck gasket and then have time to take it all down which this time shouldn't be too bad
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #155 (permalink)

XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
if you ever come to sa i have a pdr guy that does outstanding work on dents
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM   #156 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

man i wish SA was closer to me then it really is... i mean to go see a Spurs game or the river walk some after noon or night would be great as well
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #157 (permalink)

ive lived here my whole life and only been to the river walk about 5 times...my friends dad is the assistant gm for the spurs so i get to go to games alot
Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old January 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #158 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^see i love NBA in person but hate watching the games on TV idk what it is but maybe it's bc the giants running back and forth on the little court is just lost on TV
Old January 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #159 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

body work is going to start THIS week
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:14 PM   #160 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2009 spyder gs
bvtspyderman is on a distinguished road
J-rod. What sub do you have in your backseat?
bvtspyderman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2009, avic, black, carbon, cold air intake, crazy, door, electronics, eyelids, fujita, halo, hks, hood, intake, kit, pioneer, projector, projectors, ralliart, rims, smoked, spoiler, springs, spyder, tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.