J-Rod's Ride (more pictures than the internet can even hold!!!!) - Page 5 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:21 PM   #161 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rod View Post
body work is going to start THIS week
WHAT DO U MEAN.... BODY WORK??? you get a new package in the mail!?!?!?!

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #162 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvtspyderman View Post
J-rod. What sub do you have in your backseat?

MM2084 Car Subwoofer from Polk Audio
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #163 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazman View Post
WHAT DO U MEAN.... BODY WORK??? you get a new package in the mail!?!?!?!
no sorry Kazman i just got around to giving it to a body shop to fix the "Hit & Run" damage

Old March 24th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #164 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
thats right, i forgot about that!

gahly Jrod got me alllll worked up over here! lol

check your PM here in a few minutes...

Just
It

In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:59 AM   #165 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^sorry it ultimately is my fault bc i haven't really done anything to the baby since "JrodsMods" got going... i did replace the taillights bc the passenger side mounting bolt broke when the ass hole hit me... and i replaced them and instead of going through all the trouble with the vinyl i just got them sprayed at the same time...
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:07 AM   #166 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

project has hit a MASSIVE road block... and now might require me to sell the supercharger, brat box, slotted rotors, rear brembo calipers, center guage pod with gauges, etc
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:09 AM   #167 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:14 AM   #168 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:14 AM   #169 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Old January 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM   #170 (permalink)
The Postwhore's Postwhore

10 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 17

Name: Glenn
Vehicle: 2008/GT/Spyder
AiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant futureAiRmAn2281 has a brilliant future
Quote:
project has hit a MASSIVE road block... and now might require me to sell the supercharger, brat box, slotted rotors, rear brembo calipers, center guage pod with gauges, etc
Hey man...if there is anything you need help with let me know, anything! I'll be back in Shreveport in March.
AiRmAn2281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:25 AM   #171 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

awesome... i don't think i will by then, i am getting a new job (in the works)... and now need to scale down the car to a daily driver instead of a weekend warrior... but! i am also looking into other means of transport as well... soooo i don't know if the 4G will be that daily driving car, lots and lots of unanswered questions and directions... but i hope to have some clarity real soon... i almost picked this up a month ago... but that would of been the down payment for our new house (which is also in the works)

Old January 31st, 2011, 11:25 AM   #172 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sexy.
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:49 PM   #173 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
glad to see you out and about :]
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:11 PM   #174 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

to be fair... those pictures were taken "MONTHS" ago...
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:14 PM   #175 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
ahahaha!
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:38 PM   #176 (permalink)

Name: Cless
Vehicle: 2006 Evo IX
Clessy has a spectacular aura about
I like the girl that comes with the car way more than the car.
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:46 PM   #177 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
I like the girl that comes with the car way more than the car.
we differ there... u have obviously not had to live with one of "those" girls... stick with the car u'll be happier and when ur done riding her hard and got ur use out of her u can separate and make money instead of losing ur car and ur house
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:03 PM   #178 (permalink)
Pussy Magnet = Stock

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2012 Lancer Ralliart
deprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to beholddeprydation is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
we differ there... u have obviously not had to live with one of "those" girls... stick with the car u'll be happier and when ur done riding her hard and got ur use out of her u can separate and make money instead of losing ur car and ur house
EPIC SIR! EPIC!

Hey, I wanted to find out from you. Would you be willing to do another set of headlights? Except instead of the CF stuff I wanna do the Sunset pearl paint in all the spots where you had the CF at. Dunno how it would look, but I'm thinking pretty bad ass.
Current Car: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: Evo X FMIC | MAP UICP | Evo X LICP| Evo X BPV | AEM Intake | AMS Boost Pill | GST Basemap Tuned by ME! | RRM GRIP Springs | Oil Catch Can | Agency Power 3" DP | Avid1 18x9 +35 | Project Kics R28 Lugs | AMS 3" Resonated TP | Ultimate Racing 3" Dual-Tip Catback | Zeitronix ZT-2/ZR-2 AFR+Boost |
deprydation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 04:07 PM   #179 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
EPIC SIR! EPIC!

Hey, I wanted to find out from you. Would you be willing to do another set of headlights? Except instead of the CF stuff I wanna do the Sunset pearl paint in all the spots where you had the CF at. Dunno how it would look, but I'm thinking pretty bad ass.
it would be badass... but... i have sold my painting supplies and am backing out of the business as we speak... BUT! you can still get this done... there are 3 or four members on here doing "color matched housings" for members... i know RBK001 had a set done, can't remember by who but you should give him a PM
Old February 1st, 2011, 04:12 AM   #180 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT, 09GT, 01GT-T, 14MR
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
DUUUDE!!!!

What on Earth is going on, Jarred? Are you alright?

We need to talk. Maybe around 2pm your time tomorrow?
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM   #181 (permalink)

Name: Ghost
Vehicle: 08/spyder/gt-p
Ghost69 is on a distinguished road
hihi,
very coool upgrade
where to buy that halo headlight now much?
also whrer to buy the eye led for headlights? n how much?

thank you
Ghost69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:28 AM   #182 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

photos will be posted soon... had my appendix removed and have been in hospital!
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:32 AM   #183 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost69 View Post
hihi,
very coool upgrade
where to buy that halo headlight now much?
also whrer to buy the eye led for headlights? n how much?

thank you
if you use the search tab above yo might find more clarity...
easiest finds
lids = eclipse4eva
headlamps = ebay
Old April 16th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #184 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

:Bump:
Old April 16th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #185 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

lol, so many goodies in this thread

Just
It

Old April 16th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #186 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

you were hydrodipping before some of these clowns even knew what a 4g was... lol

Just
It

Old April 16th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #187 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

I am the OG of coatings
Old April 16th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #188 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Name: Nikki
Vehicle: 08GT SE 6spd,91 3KGT Vr4
nikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of light
Deff miss this car.. and my old wheels
6SPD M/T Black on Black GT SE. Mods: 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fog Kit, Custom Grille Kit, Custom Suede Headliner, Vinyl Wrapped A &B Pillars and Faceplate, Custom Headlights, Sickspeed Fender Washers, Injen Long Tube CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, 09+ wheels powder coated in Intense Blue
nikkizixxer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #189 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

not gunna lie man, your pics were my first inspiration to get into car photography way back then...

Started from this in my photography...

to this...
IMG_0139 by streetmanor, on Flickr

Leaps and bounds, thanks to you and your advice in the beginning.
For that, I owe you a beer. Any time your in Little Rock hit me up. Im not too far from yall.

Just
It

Old April 16th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #190 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Ya man we all learned from each other and were inspired by each others ideas. Nikki I loved those momos.
Old April 16th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #191 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

yeah, but you taught me alot about photography. from all your post way back in the day

Just
It

Old December 16th, 2016, 12:15 PM   #192 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Hey everyone... bump
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:10 PM   #193 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
:0 Welcome back, J-rod
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:25 PM   #194 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

It feels good to be back
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #195 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
What's the latest man?

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:22 PM   #196 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Oh just having kids, exchanging cars, moving, and running my own restaurant now... LOL how about you man? It's been awhile.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:04 PM   #197 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Sold the Jeep SRT8 https://goo.gl/photos/yNHRuKUXM3xWDf2w6

Last edited by j-rod; December 21st, 2016 at 09:11 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:05 PM   #198 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Bought this

Old December 16th, 2016, 05:06 PM   #199 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

Old December 16th, 2016, 05:07 PM   #200 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

fits a family... LOL

Tags
2009, avic, black, carbon, cold air intake, crazy, door, electronics, eyelids, fujita, halo, hks, hood, intake, kit, pioneer, projector, projectors, ralliart, rims, smoked, spoiler, springs, spyder, tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.