J-Rod's Ride (more pictures than the internet can even hold!!!!) - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow J-Rod's Ride (more pictures than the internet can even hold!!!!)

Exterior: E4E Lip, 35% Side Tint & 5% rear Tint, Shaved Rear Badges, Rear 6/10 Smoked Overlays, Carbon Fiber Emblems, Spoiler Delete, Projector Eyelids, 3 Piece Powder coated Grille w/ Ralliart Badge...

Suspension: TEIN H-Luxury Springs Kit...

Brakes: Painted Calipers

Engine/Drivetrain: HKS Hi-Power Axle Back, Fujita Cold Air Intake, Ralliart Pressure Oil Cap, Hood Dampers...

Interior: Alloy Pedals, MOMO Shifter, Carbon Fiber Dome, and Door Sills ...

Stereo System/Electronics: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Navigation/DVD, Rockford Fosgate 1 farad cap, Polk MOMO 6x9s, Polk MOMO 5 1/2 comps, 1000w Audiopipe amp, 8" Polk MOMO sub...

Exterior Lighting: CinCityDesigns OEM Halo Black Housings, CinCityDesigns Front Color Matched Housing with Color Changing Projectors, 6000 HIDs, 4300 high beam HIDs, 7000 Nokya Fogs...

Interior Lighting: Blue Neon Ambient...

Wheels/Tires: 18" MOMO Ten S Black rims, Avenger R Tires, and Teal Gorilla Anodized Lug Nuts...

07 Spyder GT loaded...
bought it on the last day of March 07
From Shreveport, LA... This is my WIFE's Car so... you got to give her some kudos for stepping up and doing something different... The car is what she wants and i just do it or make it happen... i hope you like... I knew somebody has to represent the SPYDERs out there... and the Girl SPYDERs out there...

^newest shot....

Whats crazy is that i will post more pics when i go through the next 2 1/2 rolls

***********updated march 30, 2009************

I hope you ENJOYED

__________________________________________________ ______________

Last edited by j-rod; November 13th, 2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: UPDATING
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
here are the 3 of us without eachother knowing plus another exhaust shot...

Don't forget to check out TECH_GREEK's car @ Tech_Greek's Ride brought to you by J-Rod
Old August 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

well here are some new shots i just got back... Kera shot all of these...

JB4G its funny ur car was what got me thinking powder coating in the first place... plus i enjoyed looking at ur moving shots... Thanks again man...

Old September 21st, 2007, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

1st off sorry for the dirt... she desided to go out to her dad's house the other day (BFE)... well take a look at the b4 after this Tuesday or Wednesday it will be...

i guess polished... i do wish it was black... i just paint it... or get it powdercoated...

anyways Kera doesn't know i bought the Intake... she knows i have been dieing to get the damn thing but with all the stuff we r doing lately... it wasn't the smartest thing to get...

SO... i am going to act like im working over at the house while she is sleeping and im going to switch intakes and not tell here... she won't have a clue until she cranks it up... odds r she will just drive it and think holy crap what happen is my car going to explode... im sorry it will make my week once she hears the sound (and hopefully feels the difference) she will b sold on the choice... and she might just say stuff under her breathe than what was coming to me... ... wish me luck
Old September 24th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Well this is what came in the Orange box... I really like the HAT... and the BAG...
no drink thou... they must of stopped doing that nasty energy drink...
Old September 25th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Yeah im actually wearing the hat right now... yeah im a dork...

Say hello to my little friend...:Biggrin:

and i painted the calipers and the center caps & emblem w/ a good clear coat b4 she got home... she was so suprized when she started it up... she said "wow does the brakes make it loader?" wow what a blonde moment after she reved it she had a on her face... it worked good... i got praise for doing something i shouldn't have done...
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

here are some new pics.........

Fujita CAI... but im sorry for the clearity... the 5.1 is better than my 1.3 phone atleast...

AND THIS THE LEECLIPSE SHOT...
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGTeclipse View Post
nice ...j-rod is ur ride only the tran-am ?
hahaha no... I also own this...

&

this is my daily driver... I own 32% of AIM so i got this Avalanche advertiseing like crazy... I also designed this skin from tip to tip... (its funny i have a K&N CAI, it has been tuned, with the heads port and polished "i had to take the heads off b/c of 3 broken exhaust bolts so when they where off they where milled and polished", and a 40 Series Flowmaster on it)

&

I also own Kera's car... i have Really good credit for my age... "due to me owning AIM... through our credit card history, etc... so i got a 3 yr note with a 4.3% when i was 21yrs old in LA... she was looking at 5yr note with a 17% when she was 22yrs old in LA... so the car is in my name but... dude whats mine is hers... thats how this marriage stuff works... so all these cars are ours...
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

oh oh... i fond some shots that never made it to this thread... come check it out...

Old October 16th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old October 16th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 4th, 2007, 04:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

find K-rod's White ass legs in this shot
Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old June 24th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

here are some new pics...

Old August 4th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old August 4th, 2008, 09:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old August 4th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

oh and a new (dirty) picture of the motor
Old August 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

yep got something new... i got some more HIDs... i have 6Ks for lowbeams and 4.3K for the highs now

Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

^but should know that eclipses never die so its like a eclipse vampire...
hahahaha

Old December 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 1st, 2008, 01:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 1st, 2008, 01:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 4th, 2008, 11:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old December 4th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

the top of the list for Cardomain!!!!
Old December 5th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

here are the allllllllllllright pics

Old December 5th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

damn i am really low
Old December 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

i got my baby back... i got my baby back
Old December 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

well here is some more pics

Last edited by j-rod; December 26th, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

hahahahaha
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:06 AM   #31 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:07 AM   #33 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old January 27th, 2009, 10:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

by request (oh by the way guys i am NEXT daying the lights to me... so u should see these as soon as i get them )

Old March 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM   #35 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

new pics

Old April 24th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

updating the page

Old April 24th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Last edited by j-rod; April 27th, 2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old April 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old April 24th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

17 Highscores

Old April 24th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #40 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
why do you have to be so far ahead of me...i feel happy every time i do something to my car...then i see yours and im just like...damnit so much to do

Tags
2009, avic, black, carbon, cold air intake, crazy, door, electronics, eyelids, fujita, halo, hks, hood, intake, kit, pioneer, projector, projectors, ralliart, rims, smoked, spoiler, springs, spyder, tires

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.