My Pimped Out 2007 Eclipse SE - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2007, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Brandon
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-T
bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking My Pimped Out 2007 Eclipse SE

I bought it at the end of May this year... took about 2 months to get all my shit in the mail and get everything put on but I think it turned out well...

2007 Eclipse SE
4 Cyl. A/T
Sun & Sound Package
Leather Interior

Body Mods

- R-Spec CF Hood
- R-Spec CF Spoiler
- CF Side skirts
- CF Front/Rear Lip
- Black LED / Halo Projector Head Lights / HID's
- Black LED Tail Lights
- Projector Style Eyelids
- Lambo Doors
- White Underbody Neons
- 18" Motegi FF07 Racing Rims

(Lambos and Eyelids/HID's will be installed 3/8/08)

Performance Mods

- Magnaflow Exhaust (No Cats)
- Injen Short Ram Intake
- RRE Street Performer Camshaft
- RRE Headers
- RRE Underdrive Pulley Kit
- RPW Vernier Cam Gears

Interior

- CF Dash Kit
- CF Door Sills
- Alpine Type S 6X9 Door Speakers

Future Mods - (Summer 08)

- Window Tint
- Orange/Black Leather Interior
- Turbo Kit (Custom)
- AEM FIC
- Paint on some of the CF

And thats about it... feel free to leave any suggestions/comments/questions... thanks for checkin it out!

Last edited by bmshue51; March 6th, 2008 at 03:44 AM.
bmshue51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 12th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
Kilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great bro, with maybe the exception of that spoiler.. It's huge! Gotta lower it or something, that wheel gap is killer.
Kilzod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

bmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond reputebmshue51 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bro! Yea the spoiler is big but I like it... better than the new SE wing... and Im lowing the back a bit to get the wheel gap closed up a bit... I would of gotten 19" rims if i knew the gap was gonna be that big... and I cant really lower the front anymore becuase the lip already makes it like 2 inches of the ground which blows cuz its really easy to bottom out in my town...
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Kilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond reputeKilzod has a reputation beyond repute
Sucks man. I'd say get some coilovers.

Also, you should come up with ideas for your gas cap. Get it wrapped in CF? or paint it black. That shiny silver shows up like a sore thumb against the CF and sunset paint.
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

yea I saw a carbon fiber gas cap on ebay... so Im either going with that or powder coating it black...
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
BACK 4 THE VERY 1st TIME

Vehicle: 08 WRX Premium
Lazarus will become famous soon enough
I like the spoiler. I dont have a kit or else i'd get it. But the car looks good overall.
Old September 13th, 2007, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
tjh

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
tjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nicetjh is just really nice
I love the way your Eclipse came out Good job
Current mods: RRE Headers, F5 custom SRI/CAI, tint, Ruffracing R281 19x8.5 RRE centric rotors, ss brake lines, outlaw spacers, 3in HBE, Ingalls stiffy, gauge pod pillar, SPEC Clutch 2+, Megan lowering springs

Last edited by tjh; September 13th, 2007 at 12:49 AM.
tjh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
BACK 4 THE VERY 1st TIME

Vehicle: 08 WRX Premium
Lazarus will become famous soon enough
You Asshole. I'm thinking about getting that spoiler now. I want to wait on the GSX though.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
"Yayo"

You definately need to get a kit with it or it'll look weird.
Old September 13th, 2007, 04:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

chowetime is on a distinguished road
looks fantastic loving the look and the rear spoiler looks perfect - bet the car is a real head turner

circuit racehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCJ5PjRToI
drag race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGcYaSg2-K0
Headers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7C3_ui5-24
chowetime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
Your car does look great. The spoiler doesnt look too bad since you have all that carbon fiber, even though its huge it doesnt look so big because you have other things going on with the car. The only thing that Im not crazy over is how the carbon lip kit doesnt connect and run through the door panel. It kinda stops, goes down, has some sunset in it, then start back up again after the door. If it were me, Id look into getting that space painted. Overall, excellent job on the car. With the gascap-- Id keep it carbon like the rest of the car
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
SkittleBug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
IH8Civix

Vehicle: 06 Audi A4 2.0T
Bart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud ofBart-man has much to be proud of
Very nice buddy. Spoiler is perfect for our wide ass car.
Old September 13th, 2007, 09:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
I commend the time and money you have spent, you certainly have one of the more modded 4g's on the site. as you said gotta do something with the gas cap...

and IMO, that kit really needs to be partially painted, its just all over the place right now. Have you considered painting some of it to give it the look of a true "lip kit" versus bolt on cf pieces. If I was better at photoshop id try to show you what i mean. If it were me I would:

back end-paint both ends of the bumper leaving just the middle section carbon
sides-paint a majority of it leaving only the vent and lower protruding piece in carbon, this would give the appearance of a carbon vent coming out-it would be sick looking
front-whole top half paint leaving just the bottom carbon
hood-leave only the recessed area carbon and paint the rest.

im not hating man, just my thoughts, carbon really sticks out on sunset as opposed to other colors
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 gs
billmacomber1987 is on a distinguished road
I strongly agree with jB4G I like the painted look with carbon accents not the carbon look with paint accents. If that makes sense. O yeah jb4g nice boxers I love my boxer Abby she’s a main but such a loving dog.
billmacomber1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

I dont know about painting anything yet... I think I like the 2 tone half CF half sunset look i got going on... everyone is painting the there hood and bumpers to try and make it look like the Ralliart and I dont think I wanna go with the ralliart look... but thanks for the suggestions! I am definatly doing something with the gas cap soon and I want to get my door handles and my mirrors painted black... or if they came out with carbon fiber ones that would be even better!
Old September 13th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
"Yayo"

You could always get them wrapped in CF.

No one said you had to make your car look like the Ralliart, anyway - it's your car, make it the way you want. I do agree that painting it will definately make it smoother and cleaner. But i like it the way it is now as well.
Old September 13th, 2007, 09:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

cleartitleskate has a spectacular aura about
Your ride looks amazing! Much props! Could you get a few more pics of the rear lip cause from what I can tell it looks fucking awesome, and possibley closer side shots. But I would love to see some more pics of it cause I'm contemplating on getting those. How was the fitment of everything? I'm thinking about putting together the IT rear lip, the carbon sides and the AIT front bumper.
cleartitleskate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 13th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #18 (permalink)

Talon_66 will become famous soon enough
hows the hood fitment?
Old September 13th, 2007, 10:49 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GS
kjh_style is on a distinguished road
this is awesome
kjh_style is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:14 AM   #20 (permalink)

James007 is a glorious beacon of lightJames007 is a glorious beacon of lightJames007 is a glorious beacon of lightJames007 is a glorious beacon of light
WoW

bmshue51, WoW, you have made the look yours. I wish I had your `mod fund : ). Thanks for taking the time to share your wild/sic/awesome ride, with all the members. Please keep the forum updated on future mod's.
Are you going to enter it into shows ?
Enjoy your roll'in `art : ) ~ Peace ~>out...`James 07
James007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
99 problems...

XFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond repute
I 100% agree with JB, the kit just looks awkward the way it is right now. I might sound like a jerk, but I generally don't like body kits unless they are done with some serious taste and class, and that is just too much CF imo and looks kinda rice.

CF looks cool and all, but theres just way too much showing. If you did some paint to do something like how the Rally Art looked (with the bottom trim of the car black), I think it would look absolutely sick. Spoiler should stay like it is, looks good. I agree with the hood thing from JB also, keep recessed CF, but paint the rest.

The tint will looks great. If you did coilovers that would also pretty much complete your look.

That part right there is what really seems like a bit of an eye sore to me. And the front just doesn't have any consistent lines either.

I guess what i'm overall trying to say, is I would make it look like you can't tell where the body kit even is, like make it blend so you don't even know it's there.

Again I might sound like a dick, but like I said, I generally don't even like body kits, and i'm just saying this to state my opinion (because all forms of opinions help, especially if you want to take your car to shows).

But when it comes down to it you are the one driving it, so if you are happy with it, thats all that really matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
welcome to the Dark Side. now go and feast my son... feast on smoked honda until you cannot feast anymore.
Cardomain Rate my ride and i'll rate yours! C4G needs to represent!
Ride Thread
XFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
Club4G Admin

Tournaments Won: 4

Name: Russ Sanderlin
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
I really like your car a lot, it just needs some paint.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
99 problems...

XFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond reputeXFactor has a reputation beyond repute
Oh also, I like the powdered black gas cap idea, go with that.

Quote:
welcome to the Dark Side. now go and feast my son... feast on smoked honda until you cannot feast anymore.
Ride Thread
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #24 (permalink)

Okay... questions about the fitment...

The hood fits horrible... there is a noticable gap all the way around... no ones has said anything to me about in person but u can definatly see it... the front and back lip fit amazingly... the sideskirts fit half and half... the front half fits good... but the back half up near the top there is a gap... the guy who put it on had some rubber lining he put in it so u cant tell... so it looks normal now and im about to do the rubber lining around my hood underneath so u can tell theres a gap... im not at my house right now but when i get back into town ill post some pics of the fitment up close...

other than that I totally understand what many of you think about painting my hood and the door sill etc. but I really dont like the idea of painting CF at all... i dont want the ralliart style hood... i like showing "the weave" of the CF... and painting my door sills wouldnt be a bad idea... I dont know if I want to go with three different colors on my car tho... black sunset and CF... ill photoshop a pic with the bottom of the doors black, my mirrors and door handles and ill post it up here saturday... but definatly getting the gas cap either CF or black... i also want to paint my foglight housing black to...

coilovers are definatly a mod im looking into buying soon along with my slotted rotors...

but thanks for all the comments and suggestions... Im taking my car to a car show Saturday night... alot of kids bring up there scions and eclipses with just neons and an exhaust that think there badass so I should be the most noticable car there...
Old September 14th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
sucks when you spend good money on something and it doesnt fit right. and just to clarify i dont think you should paint anything black, i just thnk you should cover some of the carbon with sunset to define the kit a little bit better. but you love it and thats all that matters....good luck at the show man
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4g View Post
sucks when you spend good money on something and it doesnt fit right. and just to clarify i dont think you should paint anything black, i just think you should cover some of the carbon with sunset to define the kit a little bit better. but you love it and thats all that matters....good luck at the show man

I think that if you paint some of it and give it some thought as to what and where you want to paint, that kit will look badass. No one's saying you gotta paint everything, just paint the things that obviously stick out to make it blend better. But hey, if you like it as is, then leave it the way ya want!

Also, more suggestions Look into getting projector style eyelids, the spoiler delete cover, and get some HID's. HID's make your car look so much better at night. I can't wait 'til I get my 8000k kit again! I agree that you should paint the foglights black, and I already said you should wrap the gas cap or paint it. You could always paint the gas cap sunset and paint the little allen screws around the outside and the "ECLIPSE" black. That'd look pretty sweet, too.

Last edited by Kilzod; September 14th, 2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Edit: spelling
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
99 problems...

Yeah I think we all meant paint sunset over the carbon, not paint black over the sunset. And by no means paint over all the carbon, just parts of it to make it blend.

But yeah like JB and kilzy said, it's your thing, and shit painting isn't cheap.

Quote:
Ride Thread
Old September 15th, 2007, 08:42 AM   #28 (permalink)

Yea its something Ill have to think about... no way ill be able to do it anytime soon tho... im kind of running low on the funds...

car - $22,500
body/installation - $3500
lights - $700
exhaust/intake - $1000
fog lights - $200

so im down about $28,000 almost... what it comes down to is I should of just bought a 350Z...
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM   #29 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
My car cost me 26,something + tax/tags which came out to just over 28,000, and I dont have any cool mods except eyelids, custom colored leather, all the things the SE comes with, and this damn spoiler Im trying to get painted AND I only have the GS, I dont have any cool carbon fiber kits, no exhaust/intake. WTF, did I get dicked around or something?? How the hell did you do it??
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
99 problems...

Wow, 28k for a GS?

My car was 19, i've probably spent 21-22 after taxes and the mods i've done.

Quote:
Ride Thread
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:12 AM   #31 (permalink)

Yea you got screwed really hard... that sucks... look at the Kelly Blue Book Value... brand new no miles its like 23k at max...
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM   #32 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Nvm Nvm, I figured it out. I went to KBB and selected all the options I had installed and its right. It came out to almost 26, then once I added the tags/tax it was right. I feel better now
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #33 (permalink)

Car Update:

The car show went awesome... I am the only one around that has a pimped out 4G so I got most of the attention... everyone was asking me if its turbo charged... I had to tell them not yet... but my car is a good head turner...

I also just ordered some more performance mods for the ride...

-RRE 2.4 MIVEC Underdrive Pulley Kit
-RRE Eclipse GS MIVEC 4G69 Camshaft Street Performer

Road Race Engineering's 4G Eclipse Parts and Performance

^^^ awesome site for performance parts...

Ill put pics up once I get everything and installed...
This should boost me up somewhere between 190-200 HP...

Last edited by bmshue51; November 15th, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
bmshue51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM   #34 (permalink)
"Yayo"

Mike & RRE are great.
Old September 19th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #35 (permalink)

Update: I just went up to Buschur Racing today! They said they would easily be able to build a turbo kit for my car...

Im low on cash now tho so I prob wont have one built till Spring cuz I dont drive my car in the winter and snow is coming soon enough...
Old September 19th, 2007, 02:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
99 problems...

Whats the running total on mod costs so far? If you don't want to share thats cool, i'm just curious.

I have spent I think MAYBE 2,000 and i'm scrapping by paycheck to paycheck right now, you must be making some pretty good money.

Quote:
Ride Thread
Old September 20th, 2007, 08:37 AM   #37 (permalink)

Ill list all mods and pricing...

-R-Spec CF Hood
-R-Spec CG Wing
-CF Sideskirts
-CF Front Lip
-CF Back Lip
-$3000 altogether w/ Shipping
-$600 Installation + Painting Wing

-Factory GT Fog Lights
-$200

-Black Halo LED Projector Head Lights
-Black LED Tail Lights
-$700

-White Under Body Neons
-$200

-18" Motegi FF07 Rims
-$800 w/ Installation

-Full Magnaflow Exhaust
-$750 w/ Installation

-Injen Intake
-$225

-RRE Camshaft Street Performer
-$570

-RRE Under Drive Pulley Kit
-$115

So Running Total of about $7160 in Mods...

Next mod is a custom built turbo from Buschur Racing...
Ill have it put on this spring...
Old September 20th, 2007, 09:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
99 problems...

Nice. I can't wait to see that turbo setup, post looooooots of pics!

Quote:
Ride Thread
Old September 20th, 2007, 05:30 PM   #39 (permalink)

cleartitleskate has a spectacular aura about
In the matter of a couple months you have definetly got one of the tightest eclipses on the board. Not only that body but you're going to be having some nice HP increasement soon. Major props man!
cleartitleskate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 20th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #40 (permalink)

Thanks guys! Yea Ill def post plenty of pics when I get it... I should be getting my price quote soon and ill let you know what the turbo is gonna run me... unfortunatly Spring is a while away... 6 months... Im not letting my car see snow so its gonna be parked sometime in october till like march sometime... thank god I have a bad ass winter beater - Chevy Lumina haha

Tags
07 eclipse, 2007, aem, black, custom, eclipse, eclipse se, exhaust, halo, head, hid, injen, led, lights, paint, projector, r-spec, racing, rre, rre underdrive pulley, short ram, sound, street, turbo, turbo kit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.