Joe's Supercharged 08 GT - Page 13 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM   #481 (permalink)
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BPHILLY22 is a jewel in the roughBPHILLY22 is a jewel in the rough
Here r some pics of tow hooks installed.. hope this helps lol

Carbon King ---->http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ncreation.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Eclipse 2011 View Post
and above u is carbon fiber man lol
BPHILLY22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 8th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #482 (permalink)
got a quote

Name: RJ
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
RJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post

whose car is that in the pics????????????

Nexus S 4G and Evo 4G for trade
RJ88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 10:43 AM   #483 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
^drowsy eclipse I believe.

and i guess I'll hang onto the tow hooks for now. if I wind up not needing them then I'll post them on my for-sale page, but randy has first dibs if i go that route. at this point i'll be keeping them, tho

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 8th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #484 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Do they sell them in red?

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #485 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
Do they sell them in red?
Yea in a variety of colors, jus go to ACI and under universal...

Quote:
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #486 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Vehicle: 05 Lancer Evolution
Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
Tow hooks can be done tastefully I guess if they are semi-hidden, but I'm thinking those look pretty out of place.
Progress Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI, Full 2.5" Stainless Exhaust, Aero Turbine 2540I Muffler, Ripp Long Tube Headers (SES Free), Dynomax High Flow Cat, Thrush Stainless Resonator, Ripp Poly Motor Mounts, Glowshift Gauge Pod and Gauges, GTech SS, Custom Glass Radiator Hose, TWM GS Short Shifter w/ custom reverse lockout, TB Bypass, Red Neon Decklid
Ricoswave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:05 PM   #487 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 07 GT 6spd
Freeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to behold
not really diggin that 4G

I got Mods.
Freeker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:49 PM   #488 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
some of it's ok I guess....I ain't about a stuffed animal on the dash, that's for sure. I definitely ain't gonna have the front tow hook sticking out from under the hood like that, but I MAY do a back one IF it looks like I need it - I'm not going to do it for looks, but I'll put it on there in the back if it will save my kit in any way

Old December 13th, 2010, 04:02 PM   #489 (permalink)
4g63 Fanatic

Name: Alan
Vehicle: 2004 Evo 8 GSR
cficare68 is a jewel in the roughcficare68 is a jewel in the rough
I think they look tacky on the car. Unless you can hide them better then that I would say pass on them man.
Old December 13th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #490 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I think that in the right location, and the right color, they will look good. I might pick up a red one for the front, and put in the lower opening of the front bumper.

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #491 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Plus they are functional.

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #492 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

just got one of my rear trailing arm bushings installed.

boy it was a monster of a bitch:
1) to remove the arm in first place - the nuts were on there balls tight and now I'm stuck on the second one (passenger side.)
2) to get the stock piece of shit bushing out. had to drill out, cut out, then chisel out the fucking thing.
3) huge bitch to get the new bushing pushed into the bar. need lots of greese and patience, and a special contraption consisting of a long bolt w/ boards at each end. thanks Pops and sky.
4) and shit it wasn't easy to get that arm back up in there! but I did. wheel back on and moving on to the second side, but I am tired and may hang it up for the evening.

hell this has had my car up on jack-stands for a week now....getting that bushing in there has kicked my ass for days....hopefully the other side will be smoother and quicker....but little upgrades like this start to add up, and my suspension is WAY better in the back now that I have these bushing, lowering springs, and the sway bar.

I'll finish this rear up then move on to the front.
2 sets of bushings - front control arms and front sway bar bushings
+ front sway bar by eibach...then my suspension should be at least respectable.

Old January 13th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #493 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Freeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to behold
damnit you're making me feel bad for not going up there... on a good note i haven't had problems with my car since then... maybe another weekend?

I got Mods.
Old January 14th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #494 (permalink)
The Original GT N

1 Highscore

Name: Ian
Vehicle: 02 ZO6
Suprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud of
Keep at it Joey...
Old January 14th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #495 (permalink)

1 Highscore

Vehicle: 06 Gt 6spd
b1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of lightb1gkishan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Sorry to be off topic but what rear fenders are those?! o_o

454whp 520Ftlbs 175whp shot untuned.
b1gkishan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 14th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #496 (permalink)
The thread killer...

You don't want them...

I got Mods.
Old January 14th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #497 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeker View Post
damnit you're making me feel bad for not going up there... on a good note i haven't had problems with my car since then... maybe another weekend?
oh for sure bro. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. it has been freezing here the last few days. it was like 10 degrees overnight two nights ago. It was like 25 last night and that wasn't so bad....
if nothing else we'll be ready to hit the meet at least a couple times this spring. I doubt my motor will be built by then but hopefully everything else will be installed and I'll have the SC running well by then.

Old January 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM   #498 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprsaiyjinbroli View Post
Keep at it Joey...
thanks ian. hope the vette is living up to your expectations...? wish I could get one...maybe some day I'll buy an older one and fix it up....I love the way the engine is like backed up into the firewall and seems to sit so close to the driver - almost like you are tucked up under the engine. makes the engine on the 4g seem to sit way out front and sideways at that - awkward.

Old January 14th, 2011, 09:03 AM   #499 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gkishan View Post
Sorry to be off topic but what rear fenders are those?! o_o
I don't know man but that user is "drowsyeclipse" so you could try to look him up and PM him....I know he has a thread but I am too lazy to find it at the moment.

Old January 14th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #500 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Thumbs up Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Upgrade Complete

finally finished the other side of my rear trailing arm bushing upgrade and snapped some pics. the other side took me 4 -5 days (evenings) - this one took me 4 -5 hours. isn't that always the case?

Drilling out the stock piece of shit bushing

several approaches to take - some guys use heat. I don't have a torch, so I go the dillinger jail break route: file the metal ring out of there:

then use a hammer and flat-head to help it pop out of there:

prepping to push in the bushing.

my ghetto rig - only cost me an old tv stand and old cutting board. my wife was not pleased:

so it takes patience and at least minor mechanical skill to get this to line up and go in properly w/out damaging the bushing - which I nearly did several times. once everything is greased properly and lined up between two pieces of solid wood with a long bolt running down the center, you can turn the nut on the bolt and start to press the bushing down. on both of mine one side kept popping in first - I'd get frustrated and pull it back out. but realized later that as long as it's lined up very close and sitting there very tight before one side pops in, it's ok. I would see one side pop in (and hear it), then I could push in the board above the remaining side and get it to pop in, as well. then it will look as it does in the picture below. I then screwed it in as far as possible - which was almost all the way - about 1/4" remained before you can no longer tighten the bolt.

again, you have to find another way to get the last 1/4 inch down in there and get the bushing 100% home. there are several methods, of course, but mine is something I hadn't seen before - I used a floor jack and my car to push it all the way in. Anyone who has jacked up their car knows about the narrow lip that comes down from the frame that you actually put your jack under.

here I am using the lip of frame and the floor jack (only do this w/ your car safely on jack-stands!)

END RESULT:

wipe away excess grease and make sure the metal sleeve lines up properly. ready to go back in.

trailing arm re-installed:

cleaned up and tightened down. you can also see the eibach rear sway and my 3" main exhaust pipe.

Like many have said on here many many times, the little mods like this start to add up:

I like how each mod, well most of them, are like a tattoo that you have to earn - this upgrade cost me several hours of wrench time and many new scrapes and cuts...and now my machine is that much cooler/better

Last edited by joeyb; January 15th, 2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 14th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #501 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Your ride looks so much better lowered!

I got Mods.
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #502 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^brother you are not kidding. I can't believe I went so long with/out it.

Last edited by joeyb; January 15th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old January 14th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #503 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

just went driving around for the first time in basically a week, and put the car through some real paces for the first time w/ the upgraded rear suspension (eibach sway bar, lowering springs, + rear trailing arm busings). oh man it sure was great to cut and carve the corners. i went on some winding streets and just pressed the gas down at the top of each curve. it was soooooo much fun and the supercharger was humming.

I can't wait to have the front done suspension upgrades done, then we'll really see how she does on the turns.

Old January 14th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #504 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
good stuff Joe, its coming along very nicely

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 14th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #505 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^thanks kyle. always good to hear from you man. hope pittsburg is treating you okay. that first winter up north has to be tough. it was freaking 10 or 15 degrees overnight the last few nights.

Old January 15th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #506 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
that little story makes me want suspension upgrades... lol. i still wanna ride in that thing man... and get some car buds to help me with that. cause your bushings took you 6 days total... mine would take me 6 weeks.. cause im still very car tarded...

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #507 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
that little story makes me want suspension upgrades... lol. i still wanna ride in that thing man... and get some car buds to help me with that. cause your bushings took you 6 days total... mine would take me 6 weeks.. cause im still very car tarded...
yeah there are some guys on here who would say w/out suspension upgrades you are just waisting any power additions you are making. some would say it's totally pointless to add power before suspension. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it's totally pointless, but one certainly must balance out upgrades around the car if you want to get the most out of the platform. I would say most guys don't need to replace bushings in the rear trailing arm, but if one is serious about maximizing performance then these are just another mod that is cheap, and relatively easy if you are a home mechanic at all, and offer great benefits on a car that can't boast about handling....like many have pointed out, the little stuff adds up when you line up against someone looking to make you push your car to it's limits.

hell yeah man you ever make it down here we'll hit up the weekly meet and do some work. shit it only took me so long b/c i am slow and like to think about every step over and over again before I do it....and drink beer....and try short-cut approaches that blow up in my face....and drink beer....and make huge messes during the process....and drink beer....and use the wrong wrench and mar the bolts to make it twice as tough to get a socket on there...and....drink....etc.

Last edited by joeyb; January 15th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #508 (permalink)

Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
you sound alot like me man. lol it took me about 3 hours for the header install. partially cause the bolts on the collector pipe were seized. actually i spent a good hour and a half on those alone honestly... fucking heat... but yeah it takes me a bit longer cause i think. and im not used to working on cars so when i do stuff i do it really carefully and study everything lol. but i would like to come chill. OK is a hell of a drive. maybe there can be a meet in between with us and some more members. have like a middle us meet haha idk.

Quote:
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #509 (permalink)

or next time you hit up NY when your supposed to be working we can go cruise lmao

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #510 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

A few new pictures

some pictures I took yestereve -

I think whenever I am able to get my body kit installed I will remove the rest of the decals. originally started putting them so there was some visual modification (small though it be) on the outside - but with everything I have done to it since (lowered, spoiler, head-lights, tails, etc.) and the body kit that will be on there, that will be more then enough on the outside. I may even buy the black out kits for the heads/tails from ACI, then get some black rims and go for the complete midnight look - but perhaps not...we'll see how it works out and how I feel when it finally happens. right now, I am not getting that kit on there any time soon, so I have plenty of time to think about it. hmph.

Last edited by joeyb; January 17th, 2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #511 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
Omg my motor mounts were the same deal lol looked like fun

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #512 (permalink)

Ur car is looking nice man! I would love to drive ur car lol btw why r u waiting to install bodykit?

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #513 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejectedangle View Post
Omg my motor mounts were the same deal lol looked like fun
shit those motor mounts were easy compared to the rear trailing arms - at least for me. no that's not really true, the first time through any procedure can always be slow, of course, and I have replaced the motor mounts on 2 cars now so maybe that is why I am remembering them as easier.
at least w/ the motor mounts I could get them to push into the metal circle piece just by standing on them and with no grease.
these rear trailing arm bushings WILL NOT go in w/out a press of some kind. end of story.
but yes, it is VERY tough to get that rear motor mount bracket out the first time through. I do believe you'd have to remove rear intake manifold and maybe more in order to get at it, though. that is why I always recommend that people do the motor mount upgrade AT THE SAME TIME as the header install. it's perfect, and the two upgrades compliment each other well.

Old January 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #514 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Ur car is looking nice man! I would love to drive ur car lol btw why r u waiting to install bodykit?
thanks phil. I do appreciate the kind words. I am waiting on the body kit install simply b/c I haven't the money to get it done at the moment. I am looking at what, $1000 or so to have it installed and painted? I am thinking about getting it installed now and painted later. it's a dark plastic as you can see from the pictures above, so it wouldn't look as bad as that gray primer........that might only cost me a few hundred to get the pieces installed......hmmmmmm, I just don't know. I need at least $750 before I can walk into the body shop and get them started, I think - and I'm just not sure when that will be.....maybe here in the next few weeks. we'll see. tax return and yearly bonus are coming before too long......................................

Old January 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #515 (permalink)

FUCK that engine bay looks confusing as hell.. lmao. looks great though man. i dig. get some hood struts now! kill that ugly random metal bar. OH have you ever thought of a fiberglass/cf hood and hatch painted black? just to get rid of some excess weight since your striving for the best of the besr

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #516 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Looks amazing! Keep it up joe!

I got Mods.
Old January 17th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #517 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
FUCK that engine bay looks confusing as hell.. lmao. looks great though man. i dig. get some hood struts now! kill that ugly random metal bar. OH have you ever thought of a fiberglass/cf hood and hatch painted black? just to get rid of some excess weight since your striving for the best of the besr
thanks man. but hell what would those CF lids really buy me? MAYBE 10 or 15 whp if I was lucky? no, I don't care THAT much - if I did I'd remove the heavy stereo components out of the back - probably 50 lbs back there at least. I DO plan on getting the GT hood, quite possibly in CF, we'll see. I've already spent WAY too much money on this car. I love her to death but I gotta stop somewhere, so CF trunk and hood may never make it on there. we'll have to see. the hood would be one of the very last things I would do - but I must admit, it would look great w/ the body kit most likely.

Old January 17th, 2011, 04:06 PM   #518 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeker View Post
Looks amazing! Keep it up joe!
thanks Jeff. a lot of the looks are b/c of your direction, so thanks so much for that, too. come to Norman again soon, man. we'll hit up the meet and earn, no, TAKE respect from motherfuckers up there who think the 4g is slow.

it's like: "oh you honestly think that I'm slow?.............................GOOD."
I'm bringing $100 dollars at least and telling mofos I don't race for free after maybe round 1 or 2. earn some money, finally.

Old January 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #519 (permalink)

i was just wondering man. you seem like your pushing for the best damn 4g out there. and i figure hey why not remove some weight and go that much faster? just a theory but i see your point. and the GT hood looks bad ass on a stock car. let alone a kit haha

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #520 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
....i was just wondering man. you seem like your pushing for the best damn 4g out there...
ah, that would be nice but I'd be happy with being in the top 5 - 10.

makes me wonder how fast she really is at the track....may have to find out....hell I have a 1/4 mile timer on the dashDAQ....I'll mess with that here in a little bit and see what I can get. once everything is dialed in and the build is totally complete - so: Stage 2 SDS (9-11 lbs at least), Built Motor w/ forged components, 150+ shot of nitrous.....man she will be just nuts....IF I can ever get her there.

Tags
2009, brake, bumper, carbon, cat-back, custom, eclipse, exhaust, gauge, good, halo, headers, headlights, hood, kit, nitrous, paint, projector, ralliart, ripp, spoiler, street, supercharger, wheels, wideband

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.