Joe's Supercharged 08 GT - Page 17 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #641 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
Pretty sure your my favorite 4g eclipse on here next to mine of course .
haha thanks man. Nice of you to say. and yes, everyone's favorite 4g should certainly be their own! Not sure who my favorite is on here, I'll have to give that some thought. I like daxeths', jeffs'(freeker), airman, chaos (bad sleeper) and many many others - not to mention randy or donny nitro. check some of those out if you haven't seen them.

just got my D2 coilovers also... going to try to get them in tonight or tomorrow.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #642 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

Name: roy
Vehicle: 08 gt
roy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud of
they will be a fast install
roy_robinsonV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #643 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
^oh man Roy you may have cursed me......fast install fell off the description table for me about 3 hours ago............jeez. well that's about par for me. something that should be easy I make into a multi-day fiasco...bluh. gonna be a sweet when I'm done here....I wanna sit as low as possible but not worry TOO much about scraping off my oil pan or under-strut..........taking some pictures I'll try to post later.

slammed like ryan:

I used to give 2, no, 1 and a half shits about my stance and the way the car set on the tires....mingling with those with higher taste has luckily let me catch up and catch on.

Old March 17th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #644 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm the same way man. I didn't like slammed, but my friends were all into it. Before I knew it I'm wanting to stance everything I own.... even the wifey's car. lol

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #645 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
haha thanks man. Nice of you to say. and yes, everyone's favorite 4g should certainly be their own! Not sure who my favorite is on here, I'll have to give that some thought. I like daxeths', jeffs'(freeker), airman, chaos (bad sleeper) and many many others - not to mention randy or donny nitro. check some of those out if you haven't seen them.

just got my D2 coilovers also... going to try to get them in tonight or tomorrow.
You mean this is not your favorite lol

The HondaHunter

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 19th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #646 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Cool D2 Coilovers Installed

the D2s are off the hook is all I can say....here are some pictures. I tried to slam my shit as much as possible without scraping. I may have to remove my tanabe under-brace/strut...but I don't want to unless I really have to

here is what it used to look like............ugh:

it was dark outside when I took these so these are the best I could get of my new stance, but tomorrow I'll get some wider angles outside. I can't describe how happy I am with the stance and product

Last edited by joeyb; March 19th, 2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old March 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #647 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
looks good. How does it ride?

Just paid for the next set of D2 coilovers so I guess I'll find out in a few weeks lol.

Old March 19th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #648 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

oh man I ABSOLUTELY am freaking out over them. You may not be as impressed as me but I have never had anything like this....the control is awesome. the ride is a little bumpy but I do have mine set to just 5 below the hardest setting. makes me feel like I'm driving formula 1.

Old March 19th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #649 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Great!! I can't wait to get mine and get them on.

Old March 20th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #650 (permalink)

Name: Preston
Vehicle: 2008 Subaru STi
ptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to all
Those coilovers are sexy as hell. Why do you have your rear sway bar set to the softest setting?
Old March 20th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #651 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^hmmmm.......good question, my friend. I meant to put that to the middle setting today but looks like it slipped my mind. I will address that tomorrow. good catch man, thx

Old March 20th, 2011, 01:39 AM   #652 (permalink)
The Original GT N

1 Highscore

Name: Ian
Vehicle: 02 ZO6
Suprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud of
Keep at it Joey.
Old March 20th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #653 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
Hey Joe, dont f88k around with the middle setting on the rear sway... go straight to the max, really... even on stock suspension it made a HUGE difference, but not enough to unbalance the car to the point that it would be a drastic / scary change...
that's the way i have mine, the car corners good (again, for stock) and when you let off the gas at mid-corner you can just feel the a$$-end wanting to come out a little... perfect
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #654 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^ah I see...thanks Pat. I will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprsaiyjinbroli View Post
Keep at it Joey.
thanks bro. good to see you on here. bet that corvette is SWEEEEEEET......

Old March 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #655 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

here are some more photos of the new drop:

the coils installed and some more pics:

maybe 3" off the ground AT MOST....not sure that's going to work....

Last edited by joeyb; April 25th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old March 20th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #656 (permalink)
Theta II

Name: David
Vehicle: 12 Kia Optima SX
DarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond reputeDarkSidEclipse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah you either going to have to raise it some, or remove the underbrace

"No, no, no, light speed is too slow. We're gonna have to go right to MIVEC speed."
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...-new-ride.html
DarkSidEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 20th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #657 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

roy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud of
so wat happend that made it take 3days and looks good
Old March 20th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #658 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^haha well...ummmm....I am just really lazy and a drunkard.....so I drink beer and work....and sometimes I just drink beer.

no, I put the back on went driving around to see if the height was right, etc. so once I got those I had to wait another day and then do the front.

Old March 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #659 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

oh so u were just slackin on the pimpage
Old March 20th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #660 (permalink)

Name: Travis
Vehicle: 13 Genesis Coupe
MitEclipse07 will become famous soon enough
looks nice joey. Bet it rides very nice. That's my next purchase more than likely is getting some coilovers. really need them. I have a front right and right rear shock blown lol. Damn california roads. haha. looks very sweet bro. love the ride. keep it up.

I was gonna suggest the same as Pat, just go straight to the stiffest setting on the rear sway bar. you will notice a huge difference. It will speak for itself honestly.
MitEclipse07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #661 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^thanks man. I am VERY pleased with them and the current set-up. and yes it's bumpy as I have it set to pretty hard, BUT it still just glides as if on rails. I see fools slowing down going into turns and I press the accelerator down. when the road is smooth it's unbelievable - never felt anything like it. didn't know this car could handle this way.

thanks also for the tip on the rear sway. I will hit that this evening or tomorrow and test it out.

Old March 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #662 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_robinsonV View Post
oh so u were just slackin on the pimpage
yes that's about right

Old March 20th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #663 (permalink)
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BPHILLY22 is a jewel in the roughBPHILLY22 is a jewel in the rough
holy shit*t ...... I need some now lol... how r u gonna do it with ur bodykit? Lol cuz ur slammed lol

Carbon King ---->http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ncreation.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Eclipse 2011 View Post
and above u is carbon fiber man lol
BPHILLY22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 21st, 2011, 04:14 PM   #664 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^yeah man that's a very good question....I'm going to have to bring it back up a hair or forgo the kit install.....I'm already looking at having to take off that underbrace.....

Old March 21st, 2011, 04:23 PM   #665 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
The stance you're car has is wow, like damn. I really want some of these now but my budget wont allow for it. I am truly jealous rite now I cant wait to have something this nice later on down the road.
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM   #666 (permalink)
Step Up or Step Aside

Name: Anonymous
PopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud of
Pardon my language... FUCK YES! Joseph, that's just all kinds of tight!
PopsGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 21st, 2011, 08:06 PM   #667 (permalink)
theBIGone

Name: Luis
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT-P
SMeclipseGT is just really niceSMeclipseGT is just really niceSMeclipseGT is just really nice
Popsgt is the devil watch out ^^ post 666
Old March 21st, 2011, 08:14 PM   #668 (permalink)

Name: Cesar
Vehicle: 2008 Generic Veyron
gspower is a jewel in the roughgspower is a jewel in the rough
spacers in the rear to make your wheels flush with your fenders joey and i swear youll be set
Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM   #669 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGT View Post
Pardon my language... FUCK YES! Joseph, that's just all kinds of tight!
thanks Pops. I am still using one of your threads on a daily/weekly basis - trying to get all of my bushings and mounts in. still not done with that. that shows how lazy I am. but I also am trying to do things the right way which is not too quickly - not too many mods at once so I can see when there's a problem with one, etc. I will also say that I thought of coilovers as kind of a waist or indulgence that the average driver doesn't need - and that may be true to an extent - but for those of us searching for higher performance, you can't do better for suspension then the coilover. it's almost like an open-wheel race car to me

Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM   #670 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMeclipseGT View Post
Popsgt is the devil watch out ^^ post 666

I bow to him

Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:20 PM   #671 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
spacers in the rear to make your wheels flush with your fenders joey and i swear youll be set
yeah I actually bought some 15mm ones...and they won't fit unless I cut down the studs on the rotors...which I don't want to do.

so a word of warning to everyone - any smaller then 30mm and you'll have to cut down your lug-studs on the rotors....I am going to try to get some bigger ones soon.

Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM   #672 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
The stance you're car has is wow, like damn. I really want some of these now but my budget wont allow for it. I am truly jealous rite now I cant wait to have something this nice later on down the road.
hey thanks for the props man. yeah don't forget I am 30+ years old, have finished college and been working at a "real" job for several years. you still have time to catch up and have whatever car you want, modified to whatever degree you want! so no worries man just gotta be patient sometimes - and I am plenty jealous of several members on here - some of who have a 4g with nitrous AND a corvette, also....how about that?

Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:24 PM   #673 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
o.0 thats crazy, slowly but surley one mod at a time I will get their. I am already on my way, each paycheck I scheme what it will be spent on towards this car lol.

Hey ik this is OT but anybody nabbed you're rims yet?
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM   #674 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
Holley Joey! Your car looks hella sexy! I like the clean look you gave it with less stickers.
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #675 (permalink)
The Evil Wizard

Name: Jamie
Vehicle: 94 Galant GS
majin is a jewel in the roughmajin is a jewel in the rough
Bitchin'
Old March 24th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #676 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
o.0 thats crazy, slowly but surley one mod at a time I will get their. I am already on my way, each paycheck I scheme what it will be spent on towards this car lol.

Hey ik this is OT but anybody nabbed you're rims yet?
yeah man I got rid of the rims. someone snatched them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
Holley Joey! Your car looks hella sexy! I like the clean look you gave it with less stickers.
thanks Alex! yeah I just have the 'TEIN' on the side windows and the 3-diamonds on the upper right front window. looks kind of neat, but now that I don't have the TEIN springs on there guess I'd best remove those, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin View Post
Bitchin'

Old April 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM   #677 (permalink)
-cruzer-

Name: joeyc
Vehicle: 2006 ECLIPSE GT
JoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to all
joey i got the bc br series racing coilovers with dampner setting and adjustable! what do you think about these ???

Last edited by JoeyC; April 1st, 2011 at 12:10 PM.
JoeyC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM   #678 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Is that real gold? lol

How much did those set you back?

Old April 1st, 2011, 12:25 PM   #679 (permalink)
-cruzer-

Name: joeyc
Vehicle: 2006 ECLIPSE GT
JoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to all
they were 1200 now 999 at auto city i got them from joe for 800$
the gold add on was like 3 k!lol dick hehe jk na but i like them !my girlfreind hates hates them she said it ruined my car!!! all i know as i feel like a race car driver i love breaks and lunch nice places to play around here!
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:29 PM   #680 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOECRUZ-85 View Post
joey i got the bc br series racing coilovers with dampner setting and adjustable! what do you think about these ???
oh man those are SICK.....if the perform the way the look you should be set!

I must say........
I just got my bushings all in, and my front sway bar installed. those two things combined with the coilovers and my new Falken FK452s have made my car handle like I can't describe. I felt like a total race car last night...
I took it out for the first time and was trying to be careful...but this red GT mustang driven by this blond kept trying to get over on me....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN staying ahead of her - we were playing in traffic and never really got "race race" but she kept trying to pull up beside me and I wouldn't let her. She kept trying to catch me and just couldn't do it. and I could tell she was confused and frustrated in there, hehe.

so.......New tires, coilovers, bushings, sway bars - about all I can do for my suspension - it goes well with my clutch, LSD, and the power I've added via my SDS - my car is fucking off the hook is all I can say. I can't wait to go drive it again today. I don't even have the motor built yet but I am almost fine with it the way it is now....if FEELS just incredible. Low to the ground, low center of gravity (which I didn't think would matter but it totally does), badass suspension and tires.....it just grabs the road and feels like I don't know what....I will try to get some videos or pictures soon. I have some of the install I'll put up now...let me do that

Tags
2009, brake, bumper, carbon, cat-back, custom, eclipse, exhaust, gauge, good, halo, headers, headlights, hood, kit, nitrous, paint, projector, ralliart, ripp, spoiler, street, supercharger, wheels, wideband

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.