Joe's Supercharged 08 GT - Page 22 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #841 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
^oh for sure the motor build. got my used 6G75 from Canada-Pat coming in here in the next couple weeks. then I have to buy a couple new parts for that. then I'll be ready to start to bore and machine where needed. then I need a few more new parts - like the valve package from Delta Cams, the head studs from APR, and one or two other items - then I'll be ready to build. also going to have to buy an engine lift and stand. not too bad $-wise but certainly nothing to smile over.
after I get that built, I'll drop it into my honey pie and tune it up. I'll also have to get the cooling dialed in - meth cooling I hope, since I already have the system, but I've never been able to make it work. if that doesn't do it I may have to go full FMI - which I really don't want to.
THEN, after that, I need to get my body kit on there, and THEN I will buy a nitrous system and get that going.
Then it will be done and just a matter of fine tuning everything and making sure it runs perfectly tuned and 100% safe. the engine should be bullet proof once done, and I have twilson and dejectedangle to copy off of and learn from as appropriate. but the nitrous is a long way off. If I could just get the engine built and swapped this year I'd be happy.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2011, 11:57 PM   #842 (permalink)

Name: Travis
Vehicle: 13 Genesis Coupe
MitEclipse07 will become famous soon enough
Haha your telling me. I have been waiting for a good priced spare motor to come up. But until than going to be ordering everything I need for my build. Just going to take some time like anything else. Ya Tom has really been trying to finish his build. He is moving right along to tho. Glad to see there is quite a few of us willing to go balls to the wall and it seems all of us that are going to be building the motor up, are all going different directions, so it's going to be good to watch what everyone will be doing.
MitEclipse07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #843 (permalink)

Name: Travis
Vehicle: 13 Genesis Coupe
MitEclipse07 will become famous soon enough
Adjust that rear sway bar yet? haha
MitEclipse07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 8th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #844 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
Yeah Joe, get on that!!!
It's like a 10 min job after all you've done on that car!!!! Even me can do it without the Service Manual !!!
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #845 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
Congrats on the win bro

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #846 (permalink)
The Original GT N

1 Highscore

Name: Ian
Vehicle: 02 ZO6
Suprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud ofSuprsaiyjinbroli has much to be proud of
Congratulations Joey
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #847 (permalink)
x-street

Name: Matt McAlear
Vehicle: 06/GT/AT
bullet06 is just really nicebullet06 is just really nicebullet06 is just really nice
Congratulations!!!
bullet06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #848 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
Congratulations on CotM!
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #849 (permalink)

Name: Preston
Vehicle: 2008 Subaru STi
ptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to allptr149 is a name known to all
Congrats Joey
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #850 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
felicidades joey!!
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #851 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
Thank you all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
felicidades joey!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptr149 View Post
Congrats Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
Congratulations on CotM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprsaiyjinbroli View Post
Congratulations Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
Congrats on the win bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet06 View Post
Congratulations!!!
Man you guys are the best and I really really appreciate the love you've given to me and my car...well, mainly my car, hehe. as you can imagine it's taken a ton of money and a ton of knuckle-busting work late at night and early in the morning. and, of course, as most of you know, i do love to represent our car on the street by taking respect however grudgingly from cars who feel like they should be faster. I will continue to build and continue to rep our community the best I can.

One kid just other day at the gas station kept going on about it:
"how much do you have in it?" - "oh way more then I'd care to add up and admit"
once he saw my motor he said "you must be sitting right around 400, huh?" so the kid obviously knew his stuff just by looking at motor.
I said "yeah but it's broken me into several pieces financially..." he said "yeah, but now you have something absolutely incredible."
I said "yeah until I wreck it." he said "that's what full insurance is for"
so he was really cool and trying to make me feel better. but yeah, this car has broken me over it's knee as far as money, and the end my be insight but is still a WAYS off.

THANKS AGAIN, ALL!! I love this car, this club, and nearly all the members who come through here. As I always say, there may be cars that are better stock as far as performance. there may be more and better upgrades for other cars since ours is so new - BUT to me, there's enough out there to make it a damn sweet ride and that's what I've tried to do - with no plans to stop anytime soon. Just looking at the motor lift, the verticle chain holder bracket that holds the motor to the lift, and then of course the engine stand itself that I can work on the motor with it not being under the hood. there's a long and expensive list of mods that still need to be gotten, but once I get the engine built, I will be QUITE content.

and I've posted before - there are no less then a dozen members who have provided serious direction and insight into the building of this car. I'd try to name them but couldn't get them all and don't want to leave anyone out.

I'm going out to work on her RIGHT NOW.

Old May 9th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #852 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitEclipse07 View Post
Adjust that rear sway bar yet? haha
hahahaha yeah going out there to do that just now, my friend! As soon as I can pry myself away from the computer.

Old May 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #853 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
Yeah Joe, get on that!!!
It's like a 10 min job after all you've done on that car!!!! Even me can do it without the Service Manual !!!

Going to do it now - I'm going to make sure it's torqued correctly and use Teflon tape as they recommend on those bolts.

heard from the customs broker and everything is 99% in order, I think. Hopefully they'll ship Friday if you want to let the shop know for me...but I think that Jenny at Freightcenter.com should be doing it for us....

THANKS AGAIN PAT. I am so pumped about getting that motor.

Last edited by joeyb; May 9th, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #854 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
Sweet bro! I'm glad we're over with this shipping deal, what a PITA!!! I'm sure you'll make good use of it!!

Pat
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:44 AM   #855 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^yeah, as soon as it's on it's way and my account is in a position to cover it, someone has another $100 coming there way............

Old May 10th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #856 (permalink)
Soon to be SC'd :)

Name: Don Glisson
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
NitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond repute
When I grow up....if ever....I want to be just like Joe! Hope I live long enough Sure enjoy following your progress!
Old May 10th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #857 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^^ haha you aren't going anywhere Don except well on your way to driving a supercharged monster around NC!! we'll take it slow and steady - the smart way, and you'll be hissing and whining like the night rider before you know it - not to mention beating down anyone who tries to creep on a come-up at the line or on the highway. oh hell yeah!!

thanks Don!! You should be sure to do a 'supercharger install / build' thread when you get ready to start the process. we would love it!!

Old May 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #858 (permalink)

Name: Tanner
Vehicle: 2008 eclipse GS
I-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to beholdI-Eat-Hondas is a splendid one to behold
Congrats bro! i had to post since you wont answer your phone. I cant get over how badass those wheels plus those coilovers look together. took the car to a whole new level of show.

I got that boom boom slow
I-Eat-Hondas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #859 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^oh shit sorry about saturday night man - I was OUT COLD. I was so tired I had mowed two big yards and fell asleep as ususal by the time you guys started calling. I'm so lame. Next saturday I will have just been paid and should be able to make it up there. sorry again.

Old May 13th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #860 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Oil Cooler Install Progress - 75% home....

Here are some pics of the oil cooler install and some of what is involved in case anyone wants to do the upgrade.

Here is the hole you have to cut in the frame to make room for the hoses to go through:

here's a shot from the inside. I intend to clean it up a bit but I just wanted to make sure this is all going to work. It's certainly not for a novice home mechanic:

the main thing is to make sure all the stuff is going to fit in the tight space where the oil filter is:

I tried many many different combinations to let me get this in there, but I tell you it was tough...the oil return and sending spout for the supercharger is really in the way - so most wont' have that to contend with. Here I am trying to get the aftermarket oil pressure sensor to screw into the hole for the stock sensor, but it just would not happen. the unit was too fat and wouldn't let me turn it enough to get it going in properly:

Here is another configuration I tried before realizing I could use the other sandwich plate as a spacer - trying to make it all fit...the two big nubs are for the cooler hoses, the small spout is the sending piece to the supercharger, and the large device is the oil pressure sensor w/ connections for wires to hook up to. this config DID NOT work:

It didn't look good, but then I realized I could use the old sandwich plate as a spacer to give me more room:

Installed the 'spacer' sandwich plate and kept the SC oil feed on that unit:

then put the new sandwich plate on that one:

here is what it looks like thus far:

I didn't want to take the bumper off until I was sure it was all going to be able to go in, so far so good - this is where I'm stopping for the night:

well, I'll try to finish it up tomorrow or this weekend and perhaps make a how to if I have enough good pictures. time for bed.

Last edited by joeyb; May 11th, 2012 at 02:20 AM.
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #861 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Good stuff Joe!
I'm always impressed by someone who can do this kind of stuff in their garage! I wish i knew how!!!

Keep it up !
Hey, today is the big day, right??

Last edited by xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder; May 13th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old May 13th, 2011, 05:15 PM   #862 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^Yessir! Indeed it is!! Hopefully that shop will be well rid of an engine sitting in there taking up space, FreightCenter will be happy to execute an order that has already been paid for, the customs broker will get to make their little bite out of the deal, and I WILL HAVE ANOTHER 6G75 ON THE WAY TO MY ABODE!!

I am extremely pumped. I need to make sure I buy the stand and the lifter before it gets here, otherwise it's going to be sitting on the pallet until I do...and how much fun is that? None, I tell you! If I can get it up and the stand I can start to disassemble it, find out which parts under there are actually broken and get some idea of what it's going to take to get it replaced, money-wise. I know there are at least a couple of parts like the piece that holds the crank from the bottom, right? Hopefully I can find a parts dealer that won't pull my pants down, grease me up, and aim for penetration over the price. If I have to go to the dealer/mitsubishi, it may get ugly. depedning on how ugly, I may just see if I can't wait until I'm ready to pull the other one and use parts from that...we'll just have to see.
but I am excited just to have it sitting in my garage so I can look at it and mess around with it. be fun just take apart and re-assemble to get used to working on it. I got my pistons, rods, bearings, etc. ready to go....so we'll see what the best approach will be to getting it all done. Gonna have to have it bored obviously, but not until I'm ready to put those pistons in.
thanks for hooking me up with it Pat. I know there are at least a couple other guys one here who wanted it/would have bought it - BUT IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #863 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
Once again Joey kudos on the good handy work with the oil cooling unit, the install looks really nice and once its up and running you need to let me know how much the temperature changes I am really curious.
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #864 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Glad to see you that excited Joe! I hope everything works out for you and there isnt too much hidden damage that the shop didnt see... Keep me posted!

Cheers,
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #865 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

the thunder just won game 7 vs. memphis. western conference finals vs. dallas coming up.................WOW.

yeah baby.

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #866 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

oil cooler install complete!

more pictures of the oil cooler install:

gotta take off the front bumper. never any fun, but not TOO bad...

mark and drill your holes VERY carefully....make sure you can actually get to the bottom of the hole you make - the metal base of the bumper you are drilling into actually has a hollow portion that comes about halfway in from the front and you can't reach it. you can only drill on the side closest to the engine and still reach the holes:

once you remove the front bumper and loosen the metal coil in front of the radiator, you can get a drill in there:

set the core down in there and start to make sure you can get the hoses where you want them...no easy task, actually - took A LOT of experimenting for me to finally get something that worked:

I put some velcro on the metal base so it wasn't just clanging against it:

attach hoses:

here are two shots I have of how the hoses wound up on the bottom:

from the front w/ everything back on:

got everything re-assembled and it can take over 5 quarts now! cool......oil, that is.

Last edited by joeyb; May 11th, 2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #867 (permalink)
Wize Old Azn

Name: Absinthe
Vehicle: '08 GT
absintheuphoria is a jewel in the roughabsintheuphoria is a jewel in the rough
Damn.
absintheuphoria is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #868 (permalink)

Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
woww... all for a little gauge.. lol props man. your one of the most hardcore modders ive ever seen.

Quote:
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #869 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

^^ i agree thats freakin' nuts!!!
Congratz Joe!!!
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #870 (permalink)

tried repping for the dedication.. but i have repped you too much.. just for shits and giggles how many rep points do you have bro? lol

Quote:
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:19 AM   #871 (permalink)
Step Up or Step Aside

Name: Anonymous
PopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud ofPopsGT has much to be proud of
Joey, you have no idea how much value your pictures bring to this forum. Props dude!
PopsGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:50 AM   #872 (permalink)

Name: Cesar
Vehicle: 2008 Generic Veyron
gspower is a jewel in the roughgspower is a jewel in the rough
excuse my noobness joe, but what exactly does that oil cooler do, does it function the same as an intercooler? if so, why so small
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #873 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^hey man no prob. basically, yeah it runs the oil in your car through a cooling core. keeps the oil temp down and you engine running better - you can also hold more oil - which is good.

Old May 17th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #874 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
^^ i agree thats freakin' nuts!!!
Congratz Joe!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGT View Post
Joey, you have no idea how much value your pictures bring to this forum. Props dude!
well thanks guys, I do appreciate it!! unfortunately I see a bad leak under there that I am going to have to try to fix now. ugh, I had a feeling this would happen....but I'll get it figured out one way or the other.

also, my second 6G75 comes in on thursday!! I am so excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
woww... all for a little gauge.. lol props man. your one of the most hardcore modders ive ever seen.
yeah it's not just for the gauge unless you mean the temp gauge - it's to keep the whole engine cooler and running better. I love it so far besides the bad leak....I need more oil - gonna have to drain it then pull most of it all off and try to fix it all again. ugh.

Old May 17th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #875 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

hey guys, here's a tip - when the instructions say to use tephlon tape on all oil moving screw parts/joints....don't not use tephlon tape.

Old May 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #876 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Live & learn Joe
Better to find out now than when racing a Shelby
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #877 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Amazing work as always Joey, keep it up and goodluck with the oil leakage. Have you taken the car out at all since any of this for a serious drive? Keep us all updated! As I'm sure you will though
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #878 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
looking sick as usual joe.

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #879 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
^hey man no prob. basically, yeah it runs the oil in your car through a cooling core. keeps the oil temp down and you engine running better - you can also hold more oil - which is good.
i know this will probably be stupid to ask. but isnt too much oil harmful for the car?

Quote:
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #880 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

^not from what I've heard - keep it under the "level' on the dipstick. it can hold more b/c some will be in the hoses and the cooler core - keeping it under the level.

someone else jump in if I am wrong.

Tags
2009, brake, bumper, carbon, cat-back, custom, eclipse, exhaust, gauge, good, halo, headers, headlights, hood, kit, nitrous, paint, projector, ralliart, ripp, spoiler, street, supercharger, wheels, wideband

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.